《园丁集》The gardener 中英对照【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:6366 回复:89

[Novel] 《园丁集》The gardener 中英对照【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 40楼  发表于: 2014-01-11 0

  40

  An unbelieving smile flits on your eyes when I come to you to take my leave.
  一个怀疑的微笑在你眼中闪烁,当我来向你告别的时候。

  I have done it so often that you think I will soon return.
  我这样做的次数太多了,你想我很快又会回来。

  To tell you the truth I have the same doubt in my mind.
  告诉你实话,我自己心里也有同样的怀疑。

  For the spring days come again time after time; the full moon takes leave and comes on another visit, the flower come again and blush upon their branches year after year, and it is likely that I take my leave only to come to you again.
  因为春天年年回来;满月道过别又来访问,花儿每年回来在枝上红晕着脸,很可能我向你告别只为的要再回到你的身边。

  But keep the illusion awhile; do not send it away with ungentle haste.
  但是把这幻象保留一会吧,不要冷酷粗率地把它赶走。

  When I say I leave you for all time, accept it as true, and let a mist of tears for one moment deepen the dark rim of your eyes.
  当我说我要永远离开你的时候,就当作真话来接受它,让泪雾暂时加深你眼边的黑影。

  Then smile as archly as you like when I come again.
  当我再来的时候,随便你怎样地狡笑吧。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 41楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  41

  I long to speak the deepest words I have to say to you; but I dare not, for fear you should laugh.
  我想对你说出我要说的最深的话语,我不敢,我怕你哂笑。

  That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.
  因此我嘲笑自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。

  I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.
  我把我的痛苦说得轻松,因为怕你会这样做。

  I long to tell you the truest words I have to say you; but I dare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.
  我想对你说出我要说的最真的话语,我不敢,我怕你不信。

  That is why I disguise them in untruth, saying the contrary of what I mean.
  因此我弄真成假,说出和我的真心相反的话。

  I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.
  我把我的痛苦说得可笑,因为我怕你会这样做。

  I long to use the most precious words I have for you; but I dare not, fearing I should not be paid with like value.
  我想用最宝贵的名词来形容你,我不敢,我怕得不到相当的酬报。

  That is why I give you hard names and boast of my callous strength.
  因此我给你安上苛刻的名字,而夸示我的硬骨。

  I hurt you, for fear you would never know any pain.
  我伤害你,因为怕你永远不知道我的痛苦。

  I long to sit silent by you; but I dare not lest my heart come out at my lips.
  我渴望静默地坐在你的身旁,我不敢,怕我的心会跳到我的唇上。

  That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.
  因此我轻松地说东道西,把我的心藏在语言的后面。

  I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.
  我粗暴地对待我的痛苦,因为我怕你会这样做。

  I long to go away from your side; but I dare not, for fear my cowardice should become known to you.
  我渴望从你身边走开,我不敢,怕你看出我的懦怯。

  That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into your presence.
  因此我随随便便地昂着走到你的面前。

  Constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh for ever.
  从你眼里频频掷来的刺激,使我的痛苦永远新鲜。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 42楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  42

  O mad, superbly drunk;
  呵,疯狂的、头号的醉汉;

  If you kick open your doors and play the fool in public;
  如果你踢开门户在大众面前装疯;

  If you empty your bag in a night, and snap your fingers at prudence;
  如果你在一夜倒空囊橐,对慎重轻蔑地弹着指头;

  If you walk in curious paths and play with useless things;
  如果你走着奇怪的道路,和无益的东西游戏;

  Reck not rhyme or reason;
  不理会韵律和理性;

  If unfurling your sails before the storm you snap the rudder in two,
  如果你在风暴前扯起船帆,你把船舵折成两半,

  Then I will follow you, comrade, and be drunken and go to the dogs.
  那么我就要跟随你,伙伴,喝得烂醉走向堕落灭亡。

  I have wasted my days and nights in the company of steady wise neighbors.
  我在稳重聪明的街坊中间虚度了日日夜夜。

  Much know ing has turned my hair grey, and much watching has made my sight dim.
  过多的知识使我白了头发,过多的观察使我眼力模糊。

  For years I have gathered and heaped up scraps and fragments of them:
  多年来我积攒了许多零碎的东西;

  Crush them and dance upon them, and scatter them all to the winds.
  把这些东西摔碎,在上面跳舞,把它们散掷到风中去吧。

  For I know 'tis the height of wisdom to be drunken and go to the dogs.
  因为我知道喝得烂醉而堕落灭亡,是最高的智慧。

  Let all crooked scruples vanish, let me hopelessly lose my way.
  让一切歪曲的顾虑消亡吧,让我无望地迷失了路途。

  Let a gust of wild giddiness come and sweep me away from my anchors.
  让一阵旋风吹来,把我连船锚一齐卷走。

  The world is peopled with worthies, and workers, useful and clever.
  世界上住着高尚的人,劳动的人,有用又聪明。

  There are men who are easily first, and men who come decently after.
  有的人很从容地走在前头,有的人庄重地走在后面。

  Let them be happy and prosper, and let me be foolishly futile.
  让他们快乐繁荣吧,让我傻呆地无用吧。

  For I know 'tis the end of all works to be drunken and go to the dogs.
  因为我知道喝得烂醉而堕落灭亡,是一切工作的结局。

  I swear to surrender this moment all claims to the ranks of the decent.
  我此刻誓将一切的要求,让给正人君人。

  I let go my pride of learning and judgment of right and of wrong.
  我抛弃我学识的自豪和是非的判断。

  I'll shatter memory's vessel, scattering the last the drop of tears.
  我打碎记忆的瓶壶,挥洒最后的眼泪。

  With the foam of the berry-red wine I will bathe and brighten my laughter.
  以红果酒的泡沫来洗澡,使我欢笑发出光辉。

  The badge of the civil and staid I'll tear into shreds for the nonce.
  我暂且撕裂温恭和认真的标志。

  I'll take the holy vow to be worthless, to be drunken and go to the dogs.
  我将发誓作一个无用的人,喝得烂醉而堕落灭亡下去。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 43楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  43

  No, my friends, I shall never be an ascetic, whatever you may say.
  不,我的朋友,我永不会做一个苦行者,随便你怎么说。

  I shall never be an ascetic if she does not take the vow with me.
  我将永不做一个苦行者,假如她不和我一同受戒。

  It is my firm resolve that if I cannot find a shady shelter and a companion for my penance, I shall never turn ascetic.
  这是我坚定的决心,如果我找不到一个荫凉的住处和一个忏悔的伴侣,我将永远不会变成一个苦行者。

  No, my friends, I shall never leave my hearth and home, and retire into the forest solitude, if rings no merry laughter in its echoing shade and if the end of no saffron mantle flutters in the wind; if its silence is not deepened by soft whispers.
  不,我的朋友,我将永不离开我的炉火与家庭,去退隐到深林里面;如果在林荫中没有欢笑的回响;如果没有郁金色的衣裙在风中飘扬;如果它的幽静不因有轻柔的微语而加深。

  I shall never be an ascetic.
  我将永不会做一个苦行者。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 44楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

        44

  Reverend sir, forgive this pair of sinners.
  尊敬的长者,饶恕这一对罪人吧。

  Spring winds to-day are blowing in wild eddies, driving dust and dead leaves away, and with them your lessons are all lost.
  今天春风猖狂地吹起旋舞,把尘土和枯叶都扫走了,你的功课也随着一起丢掉了。

  Do not say, father, that life is a vanity.
  师父,不要说生命是虚空的。
  For me have made truce with death for once, and only for a few fragrant hours we two have been made immortal.
  因为我们和死亡订下一次和约,在一段温馨的时间中,我俩变成不朽。

  Even if the king's army came and fiercely fell upon us we should sadly shake our heads and say, Brothers, you are disturbing us. If you must have this noisy game, go and clatter your arms elsewhere.

  即使是国王的军队凶猛地前来追捕,我们将忧愁地摇头说,弟兄们,你们扰乱了我们了。如果你们必须做这个吵闹的游戏,到别处去敲击你们的武器吧。

  Since only for a few fleeting moments we have been made immortal.
  因为我们刚在这片刻飞逝的时光中变成不朽。

  If friendly people came and flocked around us, we should humbly bow to them and say, This extravagant good fortune is an embarrassment to us. Room is scare in the infinite sky where we dwell. For in the springtime flowers come in crowds, and the busy wings of bees jostle each other. Our little heaven, where dwell only we two immortals, is too absurdly narrow.

  如果亲切的人们来把我们围起,我们将恭敬地向他们鞠躬说,这个荣幸使我们惭愧。在我们居住的无限天空之中,没有多少隙地。因为在春天繁花盛开,蜜蜂的忙碌的翅翼也彼此摩挤。只住着我们两个仙人的小天堂,是狭小得太可笑了。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 45楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  45

  To the guests that must go bid God's speed and brush away all traces of their steps.
  对那些定要离开的客人们,求神帮他们快走,并且扫掉他们所有的足迹。

  Take to your bosom with a smile what is easy and simple and near.
  把舒服的、单纯的、亲近的微笑着一起抱在你的怀里。

  To-day is the festival of phantoms that know not when they die.
  今天是幻影的节日,他们不知道自己的死期。

  Let your laughter be but a meaningless mirth like twinkles of light on the ripples.
  让你的笑声只作为无意义的欢乐,像浪花上的闪光。

  Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
  让你的生命像露珠在叶尖一样,在时间的边缘上轻轻跳舞。

  Strike in chords from your harp fitful momentary rhythms.
  在你的琴弦上弹出无定的暂时的音调吧。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 46楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  46

  You left me and went on your way.
  你离开我自己走了。

  I thought I should mourn for you and set your solitary image in my heart wrought in a golden song.
  我想我将为你忧伤,还将用金色的诗歌铸成你孤寂的形象,供养在我的心里。

  But ah, my evil fortune, time is short.
  但是,我的运气多坏,时间是短促的。

  Youth wanes year after year; the spring days are fugitive; the frail flowers die  for nothing, and the wise man warns me that life is but a dewdrop on the lotus leaf.
  青春一年一年地消逝;春日是暂时的;柔弱的花朵无意义地调谢,聪明人警告我说,生命只是一颗荷叶上的露珠。

  Should I neglect all this to gaze after one who has turned her back on me?
  我可以不管这些,只凝望着背弃我的那个人么?

  That should be rude and foolish, for time is short.
  这会是无益的,愚蠢的,因为时间是太短暂了。

  Then, come, my rainy nights with pattering feet; smile, my golden autumn; come, careless April, scattering your kisses abroad.
  那么,来吧,我的雨夜的脚步声;微笑吧,我的金色的秋天;来吧,无虑无忧的四月,散掷着你的亲吻。

  You come, and you, and you also!
  你来吧,还有你,也有你!

  My loves, you know we are mortals. Is it wise to break one's heart for the one who takes her heart away? For time is short.
  我的情人们,你知道我们都是凡人。为一个取回她的心的人而心碎,是件聪明的事情么?因为时间是短暂的。

  It is sweet to sit in a corner to muse and write in rhymes that you are all my world.
  坐在屋角凝思,把我的世界中的你们都写在韵律里,是甜柔的。

  It is heroic to hug one's sorrow and determine not to be consoled.
  把自己的忧伤抱紧,决不受人安慰,是英勇的。

  But a fresh face peeps across my door and raises its eyes to my eyes.
  但是一个新的面庞,在我门外偷窥,抬起眼来看我的眼睛。

  I cannot but wipe away my tears and change the tune of my song.
  我只能试去眼泪,更改我歌曲的腔调。

  For time is short.
  因为时间是短暂的。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 47楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  47

  If you would have it so, I will end my singing.
  如果你要这样,我就停了歌唱。

  If it sets your heart aflutter, I will take away my eyes from your face.
  如果它使你心震颤,我就把眼光从你脸上挪开。

  If it suddenly startles you in your walk, I will step aside and take another path.
  如果使你在行走时忽然惊跃,我就躲开另走别路。

  If it confuses you in your flower-weaving, I will shun your lonely garden.
  如果在你编串花环时,使你烦乱,我就避开你寂寞的花园。

  If it makes the water wanton and wild, I will not row my boat by your bank.
  如果我使水花飞溅,我就不在你的河边划船。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 48楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  48

  Free me from the bonds of your sweetness, my love! No more of this wine of kisses.
  把我从你甜柔的枷束中放出来吧,我爱,不要再斟上亲吻的酒。

  This mist of heavy incense stifles my heart.
  香烟的浓雾窒塞了我的心。

  Open the doors, make room for the morning light.
  开起门来,让晨光进入吧!

  I am lost in you, wrapped in the folds of your caresses
  我消失在你里面,包缠在你爱抚的折痕之中。

  Free me from your spells, and give me back the manhood to offer you my freed heart.
  把我从你的诱惑中放出来吧,把男子气概交还我,好让我把得到自由的心贡献给你。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 49楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  49

  I hold her hands and press her to my breast.
  我握住她的手把她抱紧在胸前。

  I try to fill my arms with her loveliness, to plunder her sweet smile with kisses, to drink her dark glances with my eyes.
  我想以她的爱娇来填满我的怀抱,用亲吻来偷劫她的甜笑,用我的眼睛来吸饮她的深黑的一瞥。

  Ah, but, where is it? Who can strain the blue from the sky?
  呵,但是,它在哪里呢?谁能从天空滤出蔚蓝呢?

  I try to grasp the beauty, it eludes me, leaving only the body in my hands.
  我想去把握美;它躲开我,只有躯体留在我的手里。

  Baffled and weary I come back.
  失望而困乏地,我回来了。

  How can the body touch the flower which only the spirit may touch?
  躯体哪能触到那只有精神才能触到的花朵呢?

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 50楼  发表于: 2014-01-12 0

  50

  Love, my heart longs day and night for the meeting with you——for the meeting that is like all-devouring death.
  爱,我的心日夜想望和你相见——那像吞灭一切的死亡一样的会见。

  Sweep me away like a storm; take everything I have; break open my sleep and plunder my dreams. Rob me of my world.
  像一阵风暴把我卷走;把我的一切都拿去;劈开我的睡眠抢走我的梦。剥夺了我的世界。

  In that devastation, in the utter nakedness of spirit, let us become one in beauty.
  在这毁灭里,在精神的全部赤露里,让我们在美中合一吧。

  Alas for my vain desire! Where is this hope for union except in thee, my God?
  我的空想是可怜的!除了在你里面,哪有这合一的希望呢,我的神?

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 51楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  51

  Then finish the last song and let us leave.

  那么唱完最后一支歌就让我们走吧。

  Forget this night when the night is no more.

  当这夜过完就把这夜完掉。

  Whom do I try to clasp in my arms? Dreams can never be made captive.

  我想把谁紧抱在臂里呢?梦是永不会被捉住的。

  My eager hands press emptiness to my heart and it bruises my breast.

  我渴望的双手把"空虚"紧压在我心上,压碎了我的胸膛。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 52楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  52

  Why did the lamp go out?
  灯为什么熄了呢?

  I shaded it with my cloak to save it from the wind, that is why the lamp went out.
  我用斗篷遮住它怕它被风吹灭,因此灯熄了。

  Why did the flower fade?
  花为什么谢了呢?

  I pressed it to my heart with anxious love, that is why the flower faded.
  我的热恋的爱把它紧压在我的心上,因此花谢了。

  Why did the stream dry up?
  泉为什么干了呢?

  I put a dam across it to have it for my use, that is why the stream dried up.
  我盖起一道堤把它拦起给我使用,因此泉干了。

  Why did the harp-string break?
  琴弦为什么断了呢?

  I tried to force a note that was beyond its power, that is why the harp-string is broken.
  我强弹一个它力不能胜的音节,因此琴弦断了。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 53楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  53

  Why do you put me to shame with a look?
  为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

  I have not come as a beggar.
  我不是来求乞的。

  Only for a passing hour I stood at the end of your courtyard outside the garden hedge.
  只为要消磨时光,我才来站在你院边的篱外。

  Why do you put me to shame with a look?
  为什么盯着我使我羞愧呢?

  Not a rose did I gather from your garden, not a fruit did I pluck.
  我没有从你园里采走一朵玫瑰,没有摘下一颗果子。

  I humbly took my shelter under the wayside shade where every strange traveller may stand.
  我谦卑地在任何生客都可站立的路边棚下,找个荫蔽。

  Not a rose did I pluck.
  我没有采走一朵玫瑰。

  Yes, my feet were tried, and the shower of rain came down.
  是的,我的脚疲乏了,骤雨又落了下来。

  The winds cried out among the swaying bamboo branches.
  风在摇曳的竹林中呼叫。

  The clouds ran across the sky as though in the flight from defeat.
  云阵像败退似地跑过天空。

  My feet were tried.
  我的脚疲乏了。

  I know not what you thought of me or for whom you were waiting at your door.
  我不知道你怎样看待我,或是你在门口等什么人。

  Flashes of lighting dazzled your watching eyes.
  闪电昏眩了你看望的目光。

  How could I know that you could see me where I stood in the dark?
  我怎能知道你会看到站在黑暗中的我呢?

  I know not what you thought of me.
  我不知道你怎样看待我。

  The day is ended, and the rain has ceased for a moment.
  白日过尽,雨势暂停。

  I leave the shadow of the tree at the end of your garden and this seat on the grass.
  我离开你园畔的树荫和草地上的座位。

  It has darkened; shut your door; I go my way.
  日光已暗;关上你的门户吧;我走我的路。

  The day is ended.
  白日过尽了。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 54楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

       54

  Where do you hurry with your basket this late evening when the marketing is over?
  市集已过,你在夜晚急急地提着篮子要到哪里去呢?

  They all have come home with their burdens; the moon peeps from above the village trees.
  他们都挑着担子回家去了;月亮从村树隙中下窥。

  The echoes of the voices calling for the ferry run across the dark water to the distant swamp where wild ducks sleep.
  唤船的回声从深黑的水上传到远处野鸭睡眠的泽沼。

  Where do you hurry with your basket when the marketing is over?
  在市集已过的时候,你提着篮子急忙地要到哪里去呢?

  Sleep has laid her finger upon the eyes of the earth.
  睡眠把她的手指按在大地的双眼上。

  The nests of the crows have become silent, and the murmurs of the bamboo leaves are silent.
  鸦巢已静,竹叶的微语也已沉默。

  The laborers home from their fields spread their mats in the courtyards.
  劳动的人们从田间归来,把席子展铺在院子里。

  Where do you hurry with your basket when the marketing is over?
  在市集已过的时候,你提着篮子急忙地要到哪里去呢?

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 55楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  55

  It was mid-day when you went away.
  正午的时候你走了。

  The sun was strong in the sky.
  烈日当空。

  I had done my work and sat alone on my balcony when you went away.
  当你走的时候,我已做完了工作,坐在凉台上。

  Fitful gusts came winnowing through the smells of many distant fields.
  不定的风吹来,含带着许多远野的香气。

  The doves cooed tireless in the shade, and a bee strayed in my room humming the news of many distant fields.
  鸽子在树荫中不停地叫唤,一只蜜蜂在我屋里飞着,嗡出许多远野的消息。

  The village slept in the noonday heat. The road lay deserted.
  村庄在午热中入睡了。路上无人。

  In sudden fits the rustling of the leaves rose and died.
  树叶的声音时起时息。

  I gazed at the sky and wove in the blue the letters of a name I had known, while the village slept in the noonday heat.
  我凝望天空,把一个我知道的人的名字织在蔚蓝里,当村庄在午热中入睡的时候。

  I had forgotten to braid my hair. The languid breeze played with it upon my neck.
  我忘记把头发编起。困倦的风在我颊上和它嬉戏。

  The river ran unruffled under the shady bank.
  河水在荫岸下平静地流着。

  The lazy white clouds did not move.
  懒散的白云动也不动。

  I had forgotten to braid my hair.
  我忘了编起我的头发。

  It was mid-day when you went away.
  正午的时候你走了。

  The dust of the road was hot and the fields panting.
  路上尘土灼热,田野在喘息。

  The doves cooed among the dense leaves.
  鸽子在密叶中呼唤。

  I was alone in my balcony when you went away.
  我独坐在凉台上,当你走的时候。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 56楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  56

  I was one among many women busy with the obscure daily tasks of the household.

  我是妇女中为平庸的日常家务而忙碌的一个。

  Why did you single me out and bring me away from the cool shelter of our common life?

  你为什么把我挑选出来,把我从日常生活的凉荫中带出来?

  Love unexpressed is sacred. It shines like gems in the gloom of the hidden heart. In the light of the curious day it looks pitifully dark.

  没有表现出来的爱是神圣的。它像宝石般在隐藏的心的朦胧里放光。在奇异的日光中,它显得可怜地晦暗。

  Ah, you broke through the cover of my heart and dragged my trembling love into the open place, destroying for ever the shady corner where it hid its nest.

  呵,你打碎我心的盖子,把我颤栗的爱情拖到空旷的地方,把那阴暗的藏我心巢的一角永远破坏了。

  The other women are the same as ever.

  别的女人和从前一样。

  No one has peeped into their inmost being, and they themselves know not their own secret.

  没有一个人窥探到自己的最深处,她们不知道自己的秘密。

  Lightly they smile, and weep, chatter, and work. Daily they go to the temple, light their lamps, and fetch water from the river.

  她们轻快地微笑,哭泣,谈话,工作。她们每天到庙里去,点上她们的灯,还到河中取水。

  I hope my love would be saved from the shivering shame of the shelterless, but you turn your face away.

  我希望能从无遮拦的颤羞中把我的爱情救出,但是你掉头不顾。

  Yes, your path lies open before you, but you have cut off my return, and left me stripped naked before the world with its lidless eyes staring night and day.

  是的,你的前途是远大的,但是你把我的归路切断了,让我在世界的无睫毛的眼睛日夜瞪视之下赤裸着。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 57楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  57

  I plucked your flower, O world!

  我采了你的花,呵,世界!

  I pressed it to my heart and the thorn pricked.

  我把它压在胸前,花刺伤了我。

  When the day waned and it darkened, I found that the flower had faded, but the pain remained.

  日光渐暗,我发现花儿凋谢了,痛苦却存留着。

  More flowers will come to you with perfume and pride, O world!

  许多有香有色的花又将来到你这里,呵,世界!

  But my time for flower-gathering is over, and through the dark night I have not my rose, only the pain remains.

  但是我采花的时代过去了,黑夜悠悠,我没有了玫瑰,只有痛苦存留着。

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 58楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  58

  One morning in the flower garden a blind girl came to offer me a flower chain in the cover of a lotus leaf.
  有一天早晨,一个盲女来献给我一串盖在荷叶下的花环。

  I put it round my neck, and tears came to my eyes.

  我把它挂在颈上,泪水涌上我的眼睛。

  I kissed her and said, "You are blind even as the flowers are.

  我吻了它,说:"你和花朵一样地盲目。"

  "You yourself know not how beautiful is your gift."

  "你自己不知道你的礼物是多么美丽。"

77恋兰

ZxID:11247485


等级: 内阁元老
配偶: 浮生缘
http://www.paipai.fm/r5969083/
举报 只看该作者 59楼  发表于: 2014-01-13 0

  59

  O woman, you are not merely the handiwork of God, but also of men; these are ever endowing you with beauty from their hearts.

  呵,女人,你不但是神的,而且是人的手工艺品;他们永远从心里用美来打扮你。

  Poets are weaving for you a web with threads of golden imagery; painters are giving your form ever new immortality.

  诗人用比喻的金线替你织网,画家们给你的身形以永新的不朽。

  The sea gives its pearls, the mines their gold, the summer gardens their flowers to deck you, to cover you, to make you more precious.

  海献上珍珠,矿献上金子,夏日的花园献上花朵来装扮你,覆盖你,使你更加美妙。

  The desire of men's hearts has shed its glory over your youth.

  人类心中的愿望,在你的青春上洒上光荣……

  You are one half woman and one half dream.

  你一半是女人,一半是梦。

发帖 回复