【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1531 回复:65

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第2季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 60楼  发表于: 2017-09-02 0
抱歉 打扰你们了吗?
Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?
忘了说了 有人送来个包裹 说是易腐物
Some chap delivered a parcel, I forgot, marked perishable.
我不得不签收了
I had to sign for it.
有趣的德国名字 跟童话里一样
Funny name, German, like the fairy tales.
焚烧到焦
Burnt to a crisp.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
警察          我去开
'Police!'        I'll go.
夏洛克
'Sherlock.
抱歉 赫德森太太 我们有话要跟你说
'Excuse me, Mrs Hudson. We need to talk to you.
你们不能这样硬闯民宅
'You can't just barge in like that!'
你们有授权吗 有吗?
'Have you got a warrant? Have you?'
算了吧 约翰
'Leave it, John.
喂 礼貌点
'Eh? Manners!'
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes,
我以涉嫌劫持及绑架罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of abduction and kidnapping.
没事 约翰          他没反抗
It's OK, John.        He's not resisting.
什么叫没事 简直岂有此理
No, it's not all right, this is ridiculous.
马上把他带下去
Get him downstairs now.
你不必这样的
You don't have to do this.
别妨碍公务 不然我得连你一起逮捕
Don't try to interfere or I shall arrest you too.
完事了吗?
You done?
我说吧         嗯?
I said it.        Hmm?
第一次见面我就说了
First time we met. Don't bother.
解决罪案不能满足他 总有一天他会越界
Solving crimes won't be enough. One day he'll cross the line.
你扪心自问 什么样的人会绑架小孩子
Now ask yourself, what sort of man would kidnap those kids
只为了在世人面前显能耐?
just so he can impress us all by finding them?
多诺万          长官?
Donovan?        Sir?
人抓到了?       是 长官
Got our man?      Er, yes, sir.
要我说 一看就像怪人
Looked a bit of a weirdo, if you ask me.
自封警察的多事鬼都这德行
Often are, these vigilante types.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你没事吧 长官?
Are you all right, sir?
来陪我了?         嗯
Joining me?        Yeah.
显然
Well,
痛揍总警司是犯法的
apparently it's against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
嗯 有点尴尬了
Hmm. Bit awkward this.
没人来保释我们了
There's no-one to bail us.
我在想我们如何立刻大胆逃脱
I was thinking more about our imminent and daring escape.
所有人员到号       什么?
'All units to .'        What?
所有人员到...
'All units to 2...'
女士们先生们 麻烦大家都跪下
Ladies and gentlemen, will you all please get on your knees?
马上照办                  照他说的做
NOW would be good!        Do as he says!
只是说一声 熗是他的主意
Just so you're aware, the gun is his idea,
我只是...懂吧
I'm just a...you know.

我的人质
My hostage.
人质 对 还真说得通
Hostage, yes, that works. That works.
那现在怎么办?
So what now?
照莫里亚蒂的意思亡命天涯吧 快跑
Doing what Moriarty wants, becoming a fugitive. Run!
追上他 雷斯垂德
Get after him, Lestrade!
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
这回咱俩彻底洗不清了
Now people will definitely talk.
熗              不要了
The gun!        Leave it!
夏洛克 等等
Sherlock, wait!
我们得协作
We're going to need to coordinate.
往右
Go to your right.
嗯?          往右
Huh?        Go to your right.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
我的演绎是骗局 没人会被伤自尊
My deductions were a sham. No-one feels inadequate,
夏洛克•福尔摩斯只是凡人
Sherlock's an ordinary man.
麦克罗夫特 他能帮我们
Mycroft, he could help us.
跟家人重归于好? 现在可不是时候
Big family reconciliation, now's not really the moment.
夏洛克 有人跟踪
Sherlock...we're being followed.
我就知道跑不过警察
I knew we couldn't outrun the police.
不是警察
That's not the police,
是我贝克街的新邻居
it's one of my new neighbours from Baker Street.
看看他能不能给些答案
Let's see if he can give us some answers.
我们去哪?
(Where are we going?)
我们去撞公交车
We're going to jump in front of that bus.
告诉我 你们在找什么
Tell me what you want from me.
告诉我
Tell me!
他把它藏在你家
He left it at your flat.
谁?          莫里亚蒂
Who?        Moriarty.
什么?
What?
电脑密码                    当然
The computer key code.        Of course.
他在兜售 攻入伦敦塔用的程序
He's selling it. The programme he used to break into the Tower.
他过来的时候藏在了这里
He planted it when he came around.
能颠覆游戏的道具
It's a game-changer.
能攻入所有系统的密码
It's a key, it can break into any system
现在就在我们公寓里
and it's sitting in our flat right now.
所以他才写那条留言
That's why he left that message,
给所有人指示 "去找夏洛克"
telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock!"
我们得回家找出来
We need to get back into the flat and search.
刑警会驻扎在门口的
CID will be camped out.
为什么要栽给你?
Why plant it on you?
另一个诋毁我名声的精密安排
It's another subtle way of smearing my name,
我成了所有这些罪犯的好伙伴
now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
好吧 你看这个了吗?
Yeah, well, have you seen this?
揭秘文章
A kiss-and-tell.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 61楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
一个叫理查•布鲁克的人爆料
Some bloke called Rich Brook.
他是谁?
Who is he?
想记录来不及了?
Too late to go on the record?
恭喜你 "夏洛克•福尔摩斯的真相"
Congratulations, "The Truth About Sherlock
Holmes."
你弄到了大家都想要的猛料 真棒
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
我给过你机会
I gave you your opportunity.
我想站在你这边的 记得吗?
I wanted to be on your side, remember?
你拒绝了我 所以...
You turned me down, so...
看啊 有人揭露了全部真相
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans.
无巧不成书啊 谁是布鲁克?
How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
算了吧 凯蒂
Oh, come on, Kitty,
没人会相信电话里的声音
no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
咖啡店那些小会面
All those little meetings in cafes,
酒店房间里
those sessions in the hotel room
他向你的录音笔窃窃私语
when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
你凭什么相信了他?
How do you know that you can trust him?
他平空出现 双手奉上传说中的圣杯
A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
他的证据在哪里?
What were his credentials?
亲爱的 他们没有现磨咖啡了
Darling, they didn't have any ground coffee,
所以我买了一般的
so I just got normal.
你说过他们找不到我
You said that they wouldn't find me here,
你说我在这很安全
you said that I'd be safe here.
你是安全的
You are safe.
理查德 我是目击者
Richard, I'm a witness,
他们不敢当着目击者伤害你
they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.
这就是你的线人?
So that's your source?
莫里亚蒂是理查德•布鲁克?
Moriarty is Richard Brook?
他当然是理查德•布鲁克
Of course he's Richard Brook,
根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人
there is no Moriarty.
从来都没有
There never has been.
你在说什么?                    你看他
What are you talking about?        Look him up.
理查•布鲁克
Rich Brook,
夏洛克•福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员
an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.
华生医生 我知道你是好人
Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,
别...别打我
don't, don't, don't hurt me.
不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂
No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!
我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我
We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
他付钱给我
He paid me,
我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作
I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.
夏洛克 你解释一下 我搞不懂了
Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
让我来解释 用书面形式
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
都在这里 证据确凿
It's all here, conclusive proof.
你捏造了詹姆斯•莫里亚蒂 你的宿敌
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
捏造了他?      嗯
Invented him?! Mm-hm.
所有罪案都是他制造的
He invented all the crimes, actually.
为了圆谎 编了个经典大反派
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
问他 他就在这里 问他
Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
告诉他 理查德
Tell him, Richard.
老天 这人出庭受审了啊
For God's sake, this man was on trial!
你付钱让他被捕 你保证操纵陪审团
Yes, and you paid him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.
比不上西区舞台剧 但报酬应该不错
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
但还没多到让他不愿卖出实情
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.
真对不起 对不起
I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
这就是你要发表的报道?
So this is the story you're going to publish?
结案陈词 莫里亚蒂是个演员?
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
他知道我的身份
He knows I am.
我有证据 给他们看 凯蒂 给他们看
I have proof. Show them... Kitty, show them something.
好 给我看
Yeah, show me something.
我上过电视 儿童节目 讲故事的
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
讲故事的 还出了DVD
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
告诉他吧 事情暴露了 全完了
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
告诉他们 告诉他们 一切都完了
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now!
不 别碰我 一个指头都别碰我
No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
快停止
Stop it now!
别伤害我            别让他跑了
Don't hurt me!        Don't let him get away!

放过他
Leave him alone!
0不 不 他会有人接应
No, no, no. He'll have back-up.
1你知道吗 夏洛克•福尔摩斯?
Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes?
我现在能读懂你了 我 厌恶 你
I look at you know and I can read you...and you repel me.
他能做到吗?
Can he do that?
完全改头换面 让你成为罪犯?
Completely change his identity, make you the criminal?
他掌握了我毕生的资料
He's got my whole life story.
这是编造弥天大谎的必备功课
That's what you do when you sell a big lie,
用真相包裹它 让它可信又诱人
you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable.
你们各执一词啊
It'll be your word against his.
过去小时
He's been sowing doubt
0他在人们脑中种下了怀疑的种子
into people's minds for  hours.
1他的游戏
There's only one thing he needs to do
只缺一件事 就是...
to complete his game and that...
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
我需要做一件事
There's something I need to do.
什么 我能帮忙吗?       不 我自己来
What? Can I help?        No, on my own.
你错了 知道吗?
You're wrong, you know?
你当然算数
You do count.
我一直看重你 一直信任你
You've always counted and I've always trusted you.
可你说对了
But you were right.
0我状况不好
I'm not OK.
告诉我 出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 62楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
茉莉 我想我快死了
Molly, I think I'm going to die.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
如果我不是完全像你想的那样
If I wasn't everything that you think I am,
也不完全像自己想的那样
everything that I think I am...
你还愿意帮助我吗?
..would you still want to help me?
你需要什么?
What do you need?

You.
她确实做足了功课 这个莱利小姐
She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,
和夏洛克很亲近的人 才会知道这些
and it's things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.

Ah.
你最近看过你弟弟的通讯录吗?
Have you seen your brother's address book lately?
只有两个名字 你和我
Two names - yours and mine...
莫里亚蒂不是从我这里得到信息的
and Moriarty didn't get this stuff from me.
约翰...        好吧 你们的感情
John...        So how does it work,
发展的如何了?
your relationship?
你和吉姆 会偶尔出来喝咖啡吗?
Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim?
他是你亲弟弟啊
Your own brother
你竟然把他的一生都告诉这个疯子
and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac.
我不是故意... 我从没想要...
I never intend...I never dreamt...
这才是你想告诉我的 对吧?
This...this is what you were trying to tell me, isn't it?
"守护好他 因为我做错事了"
"Watch his back because I've made a mistake."
你怎么认识他的?
How did you meet him?


他这样的人 我们有记录 有监视
People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
但是吉姆•莫里亚蒂...
But James Moriarty...
是世上最危险的犯罪大师之一
..the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
而他口袋里 有个终极武器
and, in his pocket, the ultimate weapon.
一个密码
The key code.
几行程序代码 可以打开任何一扇门
A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
所以你们抓住了他 试图找出密码?
And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
审问了他几周
Interrogated him for weeks.
结果呢?      他完全不合作
And? He wouldn't play along.
他就坐在那里
He just sat there
两眼盯着黑暗
staring into the darkness.
只有一件事能让他开口
The only thing that made him open up...
我可以让他说话 一点点
I could get him to talk, just a little.
但是...
But...
交换条件是夏洛克的人生经历
In return you had to offer him Sherlock's life story.
所以 唯一的弥天大谎是
So, one big lie...
夏洛克是骗子
..Sherlock's a fraud,
人们都会相信 因为其他全是真相
and people will swallow it because the rest of it's true.
莫里亚蒂想毁掉夏洛克 是吧
Moriarty wanted Sherlock destroyed, right,
而你给他装备了完美的弹药
and you have given him the perfect ammunition.
约翰
John.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 拜托
Oh, please!
转告他 好吗?
Tell him, would you?
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
程序代码是关键 找到了 我们可以用它
The computer code is the key to this. We find it, we can use it.
来打败莫里亚蒂
to beat MORIARTY, it's ok
什么用它?
what do you mean, Use it?
他用它来制造假身份
He used it to create a false identity
我们也能入侵档案 摧毁理查德•布鲁克
so we can break into the records and destroy Richard Brook.
带回吉姆•莫里亚蒂
Bring back Jim Moriarty again.
就在B某处
Somewhere in b,
陪审团裁决那天 他藏的东西
somewhere on the day of the verdict he left it hidden.
他摸了什么?             一个苹果 没了
What did he touch?        An apple, nothing else.
他写了什么吗?                  没有
Did he write anything down?        No.
是我
Yeah, speaking.
什么?
What?
发生什么了 她还好吗?
What happened? Is she OK?
上帝呀 好的 我来了
Oh, my God! Right, yes, I'm coming.
发生什么了?
What is it?
是急救员 赫德森太太被熗击了
Paramedics. Mrs Hudson's been shot.
怎么会?
How?
多半是你招惹的杀手们啊 上帝
Probably one of the killers you managed to attract. Jesus!
她快死了 夏洛克 我们走
she is dying, Sherlock. Let's go.
你去吧 我在忙
You go. I'm busy.
忙?      思考 我需要思考
Busy?!        Thinking. I need to think.
你需要... 她对你没意义吗?
You need to...? Doesn't she mean anything to you?
上回那男人碰了她 你把他弄到半死
You once half-killed a man because he laid a finger on her.
她只是我的房东
She's my landlady.
她快死了... 你这冷血机器
She's dying...you machine!
算了 你尽管一个人呆在这儿吧
Sod this. Sod this! You stay here if you want, on your own.
我就拥有孤独 孤独能保护我
Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.
不 只有朋友能互相保护
No, friends protect people.
* 我自从出生就被踢来踢去
* I've been kicked around since I was born
* 可现在我很好 一切都没关系
* But now it's all right, it's OK
* 你可以视而不见
* You can look the other way
* 我们可以试着理解
* We can try to understand
* 纽约时报如何打动人心
* The New York Times' effect on man
* 不论你是兄弟 或是母亲
* Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother
* 你会活下去
* You're stayin' alive... *
好吧 我们终于又见面了
Well...here we are at last.
你和我 夏洛克
You and me, Sherlock.
我们的难题 终极难题
And our problem - the final problem.
活下去
Staying alive!
多无聊啊 是不是?
It's so boring, isn't it?
就这样活着
It's just staying.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 63楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
我的一生都在寻找消遣
All my life I've been searching for distractions
你曾是我最好的消遣 可现在我连你也没了
and you were the best distraction and now I don't even have you
因为我打败了你
because I've beaten you.
你知道吗? 最后简直易如反掌
And you know what? In the end, it was easy.
易如反掌
It was easy.
现在我只能回去和普通人玩了
Now I've got to go back to playing with the ordinary people,
结果发现你也是普通人 和他们一样
and it turns out you're ordinary, just like all of them.
好吧
Ah, well.
你是不是也快要开始怀疑 我是否存在?
Did you almost start to wonder if I was real?
我是不是差点骗到了你?
Did I nearly get you?
理查德•布鲁克
Richard Brook.
似乎没人领略到我的幽默 可你能
Nobody seems to get the joke, but you do.
当然了           好小子
Of course.        Attaboy.
理查德•布鲁克 德语里是莱辛巴赫
Richard Brook in German is Reichenbach.
我的成名大案
The case that made my name.
只是想找点乐子
Just trying to have some fun.
很好 这个你也明白了
Good. You got that too.
节拍就是数字
Beats like digits.
打一拍是1 休止一拍是0
Every beat is a one, every rest is a zero.
二进制码
Binary code.
所以杀手们要救我的命
That's why all those assassins tried to save my life.
密码就藏在我身上 在我头脑里
It was hidden on me, hidden inside my head.


几行简单代码 可以进入任何系统
A few simple lines of computer code that can break into any system.
我告诉了所有客户
Told all my clients,
最后找到夏洛克的就是废物
last one to Sherlock is a sissy.
但现在我也知道了 我可以用它修改档案
But now that it's up here, I can use it to alter all the records.
我可以杀死理查•布鲁克
I can kill Rich Brook
找回吉姆•莫里亚蒂
and bring back Jim Moriarty.
不不 这太简单了
No, no, no, no, no. This is too easy.
太简单了
This is too easy.
根本没有密码 白痴
There is no key, doofus!
这些数字毫无意义 完全没用
Those digits are meaningless. They're utterly meaningless.
你不会真以为几行代码
You don't really think a couple of lines of computer code
就能颠覆整个世界吧?
are going to crash the world around our ears?
我对你失望了 普通人夏洛克
I'm disappointed in you, ordinary Sherlock.
但这种节奏是...      第一帕蒂塔组曲
But the rhythm...        Partita no !
谢谢你 约翰•塞巴斯蒂安•巴赫
Thank you, Johann Sebastian Bach.
那你是怎么...?
But then how did you...?
我是怎么入侵银行 伦敦塔 还有监狱?
How did I break into the bank, to the Tower, to the prison?
明抢呀 只需要有合适的帮手就行
Daylight robbery! All it takes is some willing participants.
我知道你会中计 这是你的弱点
I knew you'd fall for it. That's your weakness.
你想要一切都很聪明
You always want everything to be clever.
一起来结束游戏吧? 最后一幕了
Shall we finish the game? One final act.
很高兴你选了座高楼 这是个好办法
Glad you chose a tall building. Nice way to do it.
好办法? 做什么?
Do it? Do what?
当然了
of course.
我的自杀
My suicide.
天才侦探被证明是骗子
Genius detective proved to be a fraud.
都上报纸了 想必是真的啦
I read it in the paper so it must be true.
我爱报纸
I love newspapers.
都是童话
Fairy tales.
多残酷的童话呀
And pretty grim ones too.
上帝 约翰 你吓我一跳 警察那边还好吗?
Oh, God, John, you made me jump. Is everything OK with the police?
夏洛克把一切都解决了吗?
Has Sherlock sorted it all out?
上帝呀
Oh, my God.
出租车
Taxi!
出租车 不 我是警察...算是吧
Taxi! No, no, no. Police...sort of!
多谢呀伙计 太感谢了
Thanks, mate. Thanks a lot!
我还能证明 你整个身份是伪造的
I can prove that you created an entirely false identity.
还是自杀吧 省力多了
Oh, just kill yourself. It's a lot less effort.
动手吧
Go on.
为了我
For me.
求你了
Please!
你疯了
You're insane.
你才刚知道? 哇哈哈
You're just getting that now? Wo-wo-wo!
好吧
OK.
让我再给你点小激励
Let me give you a little extra incentive.
你不照办 你的朋友会死
Your friends will die if you don't.
约翰?
John?
不只是约翰 所有人
Not just John. Everyone.
赫德森太太?        所有人
Mrs Hudson?        Everyone.
雷斯垂德?
Lestrade?
三颗子弹 三个熗手 三个受害者
Three bullets, three gunmen, three victims.
没人能阻止他们
There's no stopping them now...
除非我的人看到你跳下去
..unless my people see you jump.
你可以逮捕我 折磨我
You can have me arrested, you can torture me,
你可以对我为所欲为
you can do anything you like with me,
但是没人能阻止他们扣动扳机
but nothing's going to prevent them from pulling the trigger.
你在世上仅有的三个朋友会死 除非...
Your only three friends in the world will die unless...
除非我自杀 成全你的故事
Unless I kill myself and complete your story.
你得承认 这样更性感
You've got to admit, that's sexier.
而且死得名声扫地
And I die in disgrace.
当然 这才是重点
Of course. That's the point of this.
哦 你有观众了
Oh. You've got an audience now.
跳吧
Off you pop.
照办吧
Go on.
我告诉你结局了
I told you how this ends.
唯有你的死 能阻止杀手
Your death is the only thing that's going to call off the killers.
反正我不会阻止他们
I'm certainly not going to do it.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 64楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
可以给我一点时间吗?
Would you give me one moment, please?
一点私人时间
One moment of privacy.
求你
Please.
当然了
Of course.
什么?
What?!
是什么?
What is it?
我哪里有漏洞了?
What did I miss?
你不会阻止他们
You're not going to do it.
这么说 杀手确实能被取消
So the killers can be called off,
有个召回密码 一个词 一个数字
then there's a recall code or a word or a number.
我不用死
I don't have to die
只要我手上有你
if I've got you.
你以为能逼我撤销命令?
You think you can make me stop the order?
你觉得能让我这样?                    是的
You think you can make me do that?        Yes.
你也这么想
So do you.
夏洛克 你的大哥加上国王的全部人马
Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses
都没能逼我做违心的事
couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to.
对 可我不是我的大哥 记得吗?
Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember?
我就是你
I am you.
时刻准备去做一切
Prepared to do anything.
时刻准备焚烧
Prepared to burn.
时刻准备做普通人不会做的事
Prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.
想跟我在地狱里握手?
You want me to shake hands with you in hell?
我不会让你失望的
I shall not disappoint you.

Nah.
你只是说大话
You talk big.

Nah.
你是普通人
You're ordinary.
你是普通人 你站在正义的天使一边
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
也许我是站在天使一边
Oh, I may be on the side of the angels,
但你千万别以为 我是他们中一员
but don't think for one second that I am one of them.

No...
..你不是
..you're not.
我知道了
I see.
你不平凡
You're not ordinary.

No.
你就是我
You're me.
你就是我
You're me.
谢谢你
Thank you...
夏洛克.福尔摩斯
..Sherlock Holmes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝福你
Bless you.
只要我还活着
As long as I'm alive,
你就能拯救你的朋友 这办法不错
you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
好吧 祝你好远
Well, good luck with that.

No.
是 长官 谢谢 再见
Yes, sir. Thank you. Bye.
喂?
Hello?
约翰         嘿 夏洛克 你没事吧?
John.        Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
回头 原路返回      
Turn around and walk back the way you came.
我就过来        
I'm coming in.
按我说的去做
Just do as I ask!
求你了
Please.
你在哪?
Where?
在这里停下
Stop there.
夏洛克?
Sherlock?
好吧 抬头看 我在屋顶上
OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.
噢 上帝
Oh, God.
我...不能下来 我们只好这样说了
I...I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
出了什么事?
What's going on?
我道歉
An apology.
一切都是真的
It's all true.
什么?
What?
他们说的有关我的一切
Everything they said about me.
是我捏造了莫里亚蒂
I invented Moriarty.
你为什么要说这些?
Why are you saying this?
我是个假货
I'm a fake.
夏洛克...
Sherlock...
报纸上说的一直都没错
The newspapers were right all along.
我要你告诉雷斯垂德
I want you to tell Lestrade,
我要你告诉赫德森太太和茉莉
I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.

事实上 告诉每一个听你说话的人
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you...
我纯为私心编造了莫里亚蒂
..that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
住嘴 夏洛克 别说了
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up.
我们第一次见面... 第一次见面
The first time we met... the first time we met,
你不是对我姐姐了如指掌吗?
you knew all about my sister, right?
没人能有那么聪明
Nobody could be that clever.
你可以
You could.
我调查过你
I researched you.
我们见面前 我调查了能找到的一切
Before we met, I discovered everything that I could
来取悦你
to impress you.
这是个圈套 魔术圈套
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
不是的 好了别说了
No. All right, stop it now.
不 站在原地别动
No. Stay exactly where you are.
别动      好好
Don't move. All right.
眼睛盯着我
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
求你了 能帮我做这件事吗?
Please, will you do this for me?
做什么?
Do what?
这个电话 是...
This phone call, it's...
是我的留言
..it's my note.
人们不是都这么做吗?
It's what people do, don't they?
留下留言?
Leave a note?
什么留言?
Leave a note when?
再见 约翰             不 不要
Goodbye, John.         No.Don't...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 65楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
夏洛克
Sherlock.
夏洛克... 夏洛克
Sherlock...Sherlock.
我是医生 让我过去 请让我过去
I'm a doctor, let me come through. Let me come through, please.
他是我朋友 他是我朋友 求你们了
He's my friend. He's my friend... Please.
求你们了  就让我...
Please, let me just...
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus!

No.
上帝 不要
God, no.
有些事情你想说...
There's stuff that you wanted to say...
却没有说              是的
..but didn't say it.        Yeah.
现在说出来吧
Say it now.
对不起 我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
所有东西都在这里了 所有科学仪器
There's all the stuff. All the science equipment.
我都收到箱子里了 我不知该拿它们怎么办
I left it all in boxes. I don't know what needs doing.
不如送到哪所学校吧
I thought I'd take it to a school.
你还会不会...?
Would you...?
我不能回公寓了 至少现在做不到
I can't go back to the flat again, not at the moment.
我在生气
I'm angry.
没什么 约翰 这一点也不稀奇
It's OK, John. There's nothing unusual in that.
这就是他给每个人的感受
That's the way he made everyone feel.
我桌上那些痕迹 还有噪音
All the marks on my table and the noise,
凌晨一点半的熗声      嗯
firing guns at half past one in the morning...        Yeah.
冰箱里一堆该死的标本
..bloody specimens in my fridge.
居然能把尸体和食物放一起  
Imagine, keeping bodies where there's food.
是啊      
Yes.
还有各种打斗
And the fighting!
他做事太轻率 都快把我逼疯了
Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on.
呃 其实我也没那么生气 好吗?
Listen, I'm not actually that angry, OK?
好吧 我留你和他单独在一起...
OK. I'll leave you alone to, you know...
你... 你有一次对我说
You...you told me once...
你不是个英雄
..that you weren't a hero.
有时 我甚至觉得你不像人类
Erm, there were times I didn't even think you were human,
但是让我告诉你 你是...
but let me tell you this, you were...
最好的人
the best man...
我所知道的... 最富有人性的人
the most human...human being that I've ever known
永远没人能让我相信你欺骗了我
and no-one will ever convince me that you told me a lie, so...
就这样吧
..there.
我那么孤单...
I was so alone...
我欠你那么多
..and I owe you so much.
可是求求你 还有一件事 就一件事
But, please, there's just one more thing, one more thing,
再创造一次奇迹 夏洛克
one more miracle, Sherlock,
为了我 请不要...
for me, don't be...
死去
..dead.
为了我 可以吗?
Would you do that just for me?
别这样了 停止这一切
Just stop it. Stop this.
S02  E03  END
发帖 回复