【转】《出国用餐英语》最全版本_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:559 回复:0

[Spoken English] 【转】《出国用餐英语》最全版本

刷新数据 楼层直达
径戎

ZxID:73023641


等级: 派派版主
配偶: 葉修
[忆1012 1113——/6.29] [婚礼8.29][周年11.04]Ugly people and more troubl.
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2017-05-05 0





标题
出国旅行途中一定不能让自己饿着,而身为异乡人,真的不知道该选择哪家餐厅啊!小编总结了一些外出就餐基本英语口语,你可以询问酒店工作人员或者当地朋友,说出你的需求与喜好,让他们推荐餐厅且告知路线,你就可以向着心仪餐厅出发啦!


询问篇


是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I’d like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅,您能给我些建议吗?
I’d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere,could you give me some recommendation?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?

你知道现在哪里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to try some local food.

最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?







餐厅预定篇

当你找到想去的餐厅时,却发现早已人满为患了,门口还排了长长的队伍……是不是很心塞?不妨提前跟餐厅打个电话预定一下吧!“用英语打个电话我会紧张死的!”想必这是很多小伙伴的心声,不要担心!参考下面的餐厅预定英文吧~
我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。
We’ll come around eight o’clock.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我们大概需要等多久?
How long do we need to wait?

我们想要面对花园的位子。
We’d like a table with a view of garden.

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需著正式服装?
Should ladies wear formal dress?

我们能不能要一张离乐队近一点的桌子?
Could we have a table close to the band?

一直营业到几点?
How late are you open?

对不起,我想取消预定。
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.





点餐篇
点餐时经常陷入"This.""Which?”"This.""Which?”的无限循环模式?翻开餐单,大方的表达自己喜好,或者让餐厅人员推荐特色菜品,在用餐的道路上你已经成功了一半!
请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a Chinese menu?

我是穆斯林,我不能吃猪肉。
I am a Muslim, I can't eat pork.

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What aperitif do you have?

可否让我看看酒单?
Could you give me the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。
I’d like to have Frence red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?


我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today’s special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?









我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

我正在节食中。
I’m on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.

请再重复一下,好吗?
Could you repeat that, please?











用餐篇
终于吃上饭啦!用餐过程中还是有机会和服务员交流的,口语练起来~
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Could you tell me how to eat this?

请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请给我一杯水。
I’d like a glass of water, please.

请给我一瓶矿泉水。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?

请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please.

请给我一些甜点。
I’d like a dessert, please.

甜点有那几种?
What do you have for dessert?

可以给我一些芝士吗?
May I have some cheese?

这是什么口味的芝士?
What kind of cheese is this?

可以给我一点这个吗?
May I have just a little of it?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?







[font=Arial, 'Microsoft YaHei']
有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Is coffee included in this meal?

可以抽烟吗?
May I smoke?

我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn’t come yet.

这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.

麻烦请结帐。
Check, please.

可以在这儿付帐吗?
Can I pay here?

我们想要分开算帐。
We'd like to pay separately.

帐单有一些错误,可以再确认一遍吗?
I think there is a mistake in the bill,could you check it again?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?

请给我收据。
May I have the receipt, please.







[font=Arial, 'Microsoft YaHei']
速食店用餐篇
在速食店用餐时,当你还没有想好点些什么而后面还有人的情况下,你可以先站在旁边纠结一阵,为了不耽误他人点餐,也为了酝酿一下口语。但是要记得,用餐后不要把餐盘和垃圾留在桌子上哟。
在这用餐或带走?
Will you be eating here or take out?(带走,美式英语take out,英式英语take away)

带走。
Take out(away),please.

我可以坐这里吗?
Can I sit here?

加蕃茄酱或蛋黄酱?
With ketchup or mayonnaise?

请加蕃茄酱。
With ketchup,please.

请给我一份三明治。
A sandwich,please.

请给我全麦面包。
Whole wheat,please.

我可以坐这个位子吗?
Can I take this seat?

请给我波本酒加苏打水。
Bourbon with soda water,please.







[font=Arial, 'Microsoft YaHei']
在这用餐。
I’ll eat here.

请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。
I’ll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

请给我一份热狗。
Can I have a hot dog,please?

你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。
I’d like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

我在哪可以拿到刀与叉?
Where can I get a knife and fork?




[ 此帖被曲径戎在2017-05-05 11:51重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +5
  • 潇萧筱雪

    派派币 +5 2017-05-07

    Thanks for sharing O(∩_∩)O

番外不补! 签到评分/回礼不提醒需要pb联系我
发帖 回复