【转】神探夏洛克第3季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1866 回复:66

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第3季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 60楼  发表于: 2017-09-03 0
Everything you've ever done, is what you did.
你做过的点点滴滴
Sherlock, one more word and you will not need morphine.
夏洛克 再多嘴 你就永远用不上吗啡了
You were a doctor who went to war.
你是战场上的医生
You're a man who couldn't stay in the suburbs for more than a month
你在郊区都安分不了一个月
without storming a crack den, beating up a junkie.
就闯进毒巢 揍了个瘾君子
Your best friend is a sociopath,
你最好的朋友是个反社会
who solves crimes as an alternative to getting high.
用破案代替兴奋剂
That's me, by the way, hello.
对了 那就是我
Even the landlady used to run a drug cartel.
连你房东太太都开过贩毒集团
It was my husband's cartel. I was just typing.
是我丈夫开的 我就管打字
And exotic dancing.
还跳过艳舞
Sherlock Holmes, if you've been YouTubing...
夏洛克•福尔摩斯 你敢在网上...
John, you are addicted to a certain lifestyle.
约翰 你对这种生活方式上瘾
You are abnormally attracted to dangerous situations and people,
危机和危险人物让你沉迷
so is it truly such a surprise that the woman you fall in love with
所以这有什么意外呢 你爱上的女人
conforms to that pattern?
不也是这规律吗?
But she wasn't supposed to be like that!
可她不该是这种人
Why is SHE like that?
她为什么会这样?
Because you chose her.
因为你选择了她
Why is everything always
为什么一切总是
MY FAULT?!
我的错?
Oh, neighbours!
吵到邻居啦
John, listen. Be calm and answer me.
约翰 冷静听 回答我
What is she?
她是谁?
My lying wife?        No, what is she?
我骗婚的老婆?      不 她是谁?
And the woman who is carrying my child,
怀着我骨肉的女人
who has lied to me since the day I met her.
从认识第一天就在骗我
No. Not in this flat, not in this room.
不 在这个家 这个房间外
Right here, right now, what is she?
此时此地 她是谁?
OK.

Your way.
你的方法
Always your way.
总用你的方法
Sit.
坐下
Why?
为什么?
Because that's where they sit.
因为这是他们的座位
The people who come in here with their stories.
来这里自述身世的人们
They're the clients, that's all you are now, Mary.
委托人 你现在也是了 玛丽
You're a client.
你是委托人
This is where you sit and talk and this is where we sit and listen.
你坐在这里讲 我们坐在这里听
Then we decide if we want you or not.
我们决定帮不帮你
So, are you OK?
呃 你还好吗?
Are we doing conversation today? It really is Christmas(!)
今天舍得跟我说话了? 果然是圣诞节了
Now?
现在?
Seriously, months of silence and we're going to do this now?
真的? 几个月一声不吭 今天来谈这个?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 61楼  发表于: 2017-09-04 0
A.G.R.A., what's that?
AGRA 这是什么?
My initials.
我的名称缩写
Everything about who I was is on there.
关于我的一切都在里面
If you love me, don't read it in front of me.
如果你爱我 请别在我面前看
Why?
为什么?
Because you won't love me when you've finished
因为看完你就再也不会爱我了
and I don't want to see that happen.
我不想目睹这一刻
How much do you know already?
你知道多少?
By your skill set, you are, or were, an intelligence agent.
根据你的技能 你是或曾经是个特工
Your accent is currently English, but I suspect you are not.
你现在操英国口音 可你恐怕不是英国人
You're on the run from something.
你在逃离什么事
You've used your skills to disappear.
你用你的技能销声匿迹
Magnussen knows your secret, which is why you were going to kill him.
玛格努森知道你的秘密 所以你要杀他
And I assume you befriended Janine in order to get close to him.
为此你和简妮交朋友
Oh, you can talk!
你们挺有共同语言啊
Oh, look at you two, you should have got married.
拜托你俩去结婚好吗
The stuff Magnussen has on me,
玛格努森掌握的东西
I would go to prison for the rest of my life.
足以让我终身监禁
So you were going to kill him?
所以你就杀他?
People like Magnussen should be killed,
玛格努森这种人该杀
that's why there are people like me.   Perfect!
因此才有我这种人               说得好
So that's what you were, an assassin? How could I not see that?
这么说 你是个杀手 我怎么就没发现
You did see that.
你发现了
And you married me.
于是你娶了我
Because he's right.
他说得对
It's what you like.
这是你的天性
So, Mary, any documents that Magnussen has concerning yourself,
所以 玛丽 玛格努森手上关于你的资料
you want extracted and returned.
哪些你想找到 拿回来
Why would you help me?
你为什么帮我?
Because you saved my life.
因为你救了我的命
Sorry-sorry, what?
不好意思 什么逻辑?
When I happened on you and Magnussen...
当我撞破你和玛格努森
...you had a problem.
你面临一个问题
More specifically, you had a witness.
具体说 是一个目击者
What do you do now?
现在怎么办?
Kill both of us?
两个都杀了?
'The solution, of course, was simple. Kill us both and leave.'
答案很简单 都杀了 然后逃走
However, sentiment got the better of you.
然而 你心软了一回
'One precisely calculated shot to incapacitate me,
精确的一熗 只让我无法行动
'in the hope that it would buy you more time to negotiate my silence.'
指望争取时间 说服我沉默
Of course, you couldn't shoot Magnussen.
当然 你不能杀玛格努森
On the night both of us broke into the building,
那晚闯进去的是我们俩
your own husband would become a suspect. So...
你丈夫会变成嫌犯 于是...
'You calculated that Magnussen would use the fact of your involvement...'
你算到玛格努森会利用你的闯入
rather than sharing the information with the police, as is his MO.
而不是报警 这是他的惯用伎俩
And then you left the way you came.
然后你原路退出
Have I missed anything?
我漏了什么吗?
How did she save your life?
她怎么救了你的命?
She phoned the ambulance.
她叫了救护车      
I phoned the ambulance.
我叫的救护车
She phoned first.
她先打的电话
'Emergency, which service do you require?'
急救中心 "急救中心 请问需要什么?"
You didn't find me for another five minutes.
你五分钟后才找到我
Left to you, I would have died.
靠你我早死了
The average arrival time for a London ambulance is...
伦敦救护车的平均到达时间是...
Did somebody call an ambulance?
谁叫的救护车?
Eight minutes. Did you bring any morphine? I asked on the phone.
八分钟 带吗啡了吗? 电话里要了的
We were told there was a shooting.
电话说这有熗击案
There was, last week.
没错 就上周
But I believe I'm bleeding internally,
可我好像内出血了
my pulse is very erratic, you may need to restart my heart on the way...
我脉搏不稳 路上可能要做心脏复苏...
Jesus, Sherlock. Come on, Sherlock. Argh!
上帝啊 夏洛克 快 夏洛克
John, John, Magnussen is all that matters now.
约翰 约翰 现在最重要的是玛格努森
You can trust Mary - she saved my life.
你能信任玛丽 她救了我的命
She shot you.
她开熗打你
Mixed messages, I grant you that... Argh!
是啊 一言难尽
Sherlock! Sherlock! Take him.
夏洛克 夏洛克 抬走他
Got him?        Yeah.
抬稳了?          嗯
So, have you read it?
你读了吗?
Would you come here a moment?
能过来一下吗?      
No, tell me, have you?
不 先说你读了吗?
Just... Come here.
过来吧
No, I'm fine.
不用了 我挺好
I've thought long and hard about what I want to say to you.
我绞尽脑汁思考该跟你说什么
These are prepared words, Mary.
我想好了一些话 玛丽
I've chosen these words with care.      OK.
经过深思熟虑的话                 好的
The problems of your past are your business.
你的历史问题是你自己的事
The problems of your future...
迎接你的未来
are my privilege.
是我的荣幸
It's all I have to say, it's all I need to know.
我只用说这些 只想知道这些
No, I didn't read it.
不 我根本没看
You don't even know my name.
你连我名字都不知道
Is "Mary Watson" good enough for you?
"玛丽•华生"不够好吗?
Yes. Oh my God, yes.
够了 天啊 足够了
Then it's good enough for me, too.
那么对我也足够了
All this does not mean that I'm not still basically pissed off with you.
尽管这样 也不是说我就不生你的气了
Hmm, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I am very pissed off, and it will come out now and then.
我气死了 时不时还会发泄一下
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
You can mow the sodding lawn from now on.
今后草坪你来修
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 62楼  发表于: 2017-09-04 0
I do mow the lawn.     I do it loads.
本来就是我修        总是我修
You really don't.
你才没有呢
I choose the baby's name.
孩子名字我取
Not a chance.        OK.
想得美      好吧
I'm glad you've given up on the Magnussen business.        Are you?
真高兴你放弃了玛格努森      是吗?
I'm still curious, though. He's hardly your usual kind of puzzle.
还是不明白 你一般不管这种事
Why do you hate him?
他哪里招你了?
Because he attacks people who are different
因为他攻击与众不同的人
and preys on their secrets. Why don't you?
利用他们的隐私 你为什么不管?
He never causes too much damage to anyone important.
他从不给重要人物惹太大麻烦
He's far too intelligent for that.
他聪明得很 不会越界
He's a businessman, that's all. And occasionally useful to us.
他只是个商人 偶尔还有利用价值
A necessary evil, not a dragon for you to slay.
必要之恶 不是你要斩除的恶龙
A dragon-slayer. Is that what you think of me?
屠龙勇士 你眼里的我是这样?
No. It's what you think of yourself.
不 这是你眼里的自己
Are you two smoking?!
你们俩在抽烟?
No.        It was Mycroft.
没有       是麦克罗夫特
I have, by the way, a job offer I should like you to decline.
对了 我有个活 希望你拒绝接受
I decline your kind offer.
请恕我拒绝接受
I shall pass on your regrets.
我会转达你的歉意
What was it?
什么活?
MI6. They want to place you back into Eastern Europe.
军情六处 想让你回东欧
An undercover assignment that would prove fatal to you in,
卧底行动 最后会送命 顶多...
I think, about six months.
不出六个月
Then why don't you want me to take it?
那你为什么不想让我接?
It's tempting, but on balance, you have more utility closer to home.
我倒也想 不过权衡起来 你在老家比较有用
Utility! How do I have utility?
有用 我还有什么用?
Here be dragons.
这里有恶龙
This isn't agreeing with me.
我受不了这烟
I'm going in.
我进去了
You need low tar. You still smoke like a beginner.
吸低焦烟吧 你像刚开始吸烟似的
Also...
而且...
...your loss would break my heart.
失去你也会让我心碎
What the hell am I supposed to say to that?!
这话你让我怎么接?
Merry Christmas?        You hate Christmas.
圣诞快乐?              你讨厌圣诞
Yes. Perhaps there was something in the punch.
对 也许是因为潘趣酒加料了
Clearly. Go and have some more.
显然是 进去多喝点吧
So you realise that
你也知道
Sherlock got us out here to see his mum and dad for a reason?
夏洛克带我们来见他爸妈是有原因的吧?
His lovely mum and dad, a fine example of married life, I get that.
他亲爱的爸妈 完美夫妻典范 我懂
That is the thing with Sherlock, it's always the unexpected.
夏洛克就是这样 总给你惊奇
Oi. Oi? Mary?
喂 喂 玛丽
Jesus Christ! Mary? Sit down.
天啊 玛丽 坐下
Mary, can you hear me?
玛丽 能听见我说话吗?
Don't drink Mary's tea.
别喝玛丽的茶
Or the punch.
也别喝潘趣酒
Sherlock...
夏洛克
Did you just drug my pregnant wife?!
你给我怀孕的妻子下药?
Don't worry, Wiggins is an excellent chemist.
别怕 维金斯药量精准
I calculated your wife's dose myself. Won't affect the little one.
我亲自算的她的剂量 不会伤到孩子的
I'll keep an eye on her.
我会盯着她
He'll monitor their recovery. It's more or less his day job.
他会照顾他们醒来 这是他老本行
What the hell have you done?!
你到底做了什么?
A deal with the devil.
和魔鬼做了交易
Shouldn't you be in hospital?
你不是该住院吗?
I am in hospital. This is the canteen.
我在住院 这里是餐厅
Is it?        In my opinion, yes. Have a seat.
是吗?       我觉得就是 请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在琢磨你
I've been thinking about you.
我也一直在琢磨你
Really?
真的?
I want to see Appledore.
我想看看阿普尔多尔
Where you keep all the secrets, all the files,
你收藏所有秘密 所有文件
everything you've got on everyone.
所有人的把柄之地
I want you to invite me.
我希望你能邀请我
What makes you think I'd be so careless?
我凭什么会这么不谨慎?
Oh, I think you're a lot more careless than you let on.
我觉得你远没有装的那么谨慎
Am I?
是吗?
It's the dead-eyed stare that gives it away.
你空洞的眼神出卖了你
Except it's not dead-eyed, is it?
其实一点不空洞 对吗?
You're reading.
你在阅读
Portable Appledore. How does it work?
便携阿普尔多尔 什么原理?
Built-in flash drive? 4G wireless?
内置闪存 4G无线网?
They're just ordinary spectacles.
就是普通眼镜
Yes, they are.
没错 (字幕视线:施压点: 吗啡 (查看))
You underestimate me, Mr Holmes.
你低估我了 福尔摩斯先生
Impress me, then. Show me Appledore.
那就震住我啊 给我看阿普尔多尔
Everything is available for a price.
开个价 一切好商量
Are you making me an offer?
你是要和我谈生意?
A Christmas present.
圣诞礼物
And what are you giving me for Christmas, Mr Holmes?
你送我什么圣诞礼物呢 福尔摩斯先生?
My brother.
我哥哥
Oh, Jesus!
上帝呀
Sherlock, please tell me you haven't just gone out of your mind.
夏洛克 拜托告诉我你没疯
I'd rather keep you guessing.
你自己琢磨吧
Ah, there's our lift.
我们的专机来了
Coming?
来吗?
Where?
去哪?
You want your wife to be safe?    Of course I do.
想保护你妻子吗?               当然想
Good, because this is going to be incredibly dangerous.
那就好 因为这次危险极了
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 63楼  发表于: 2017-09-04 0
One false move and
走错一步
we'll have betrayed the security of the United Kingdom
我们就出卖了整个英国的安全
and be in prison for high treason.
并且身犯叛国罪
Magnussen is the most dangerous man we've ever encountered
玛格努森是我们史上最危险的对手
and the odds are comprehensively stacked against us.
可想而知 凶多吉少
But it's Christmas!     I feel the same.
可这是圣诞节啊      完全同意
Oh, you mean it's actually Christmas.
哦 你是说 真是圣诞节
Did you bring your gun, as I suggested?
你听我的带熗了吗?
Why would I bring my gun to your parents' house for Christmas dinner?!
我怎么会带熗来你父母家过圣诞?
Is it in your coat?      Yes.
在外套里?           对
Off we go, then.       Where are we going?
那就走吧            去哪?
Appledore.
阿普尔多尔
I would offer you a drink, but it's very rare and expensive.
我想请你喝一杯的 可这酒太珍贵了
Oh, it WAS you.
真是你
Yes, of course.
当然了
Very hard to find a pressure point on you, Mr Holmes.
你的施压点真难找 福尔摩斯先生
The drugs thing I never believed for a moment.
吸毒的事我压根不信
Anyway, you wouldn't care if it was exposed, would you?
不过 爆出去你也不在乎 对吧?
But look how you care about John Watson.
可你瞧 你多在乎约翰•华生
Your damsel in distress.
你的落难少女
You put me in a fire, for leverage?!
你把我送到火堆里 作为筹码?
Oh, I would never let you burn, Dr Watson.
我不会烧死你的 华生医生
I had people standing by. I'm not a murderer.
我有人在现场看着 我不取人性命
Unlike your wife.
不像你妻子
Let me explain how leverage works, Dr Watson.
我的筹码是这样的 华生医生
For those who understand these things,
专门对付能理解这些的人
Mycroft Holmes is the most powerful man in the country.
麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯是全国最有权势的人
Well, apart from me.
当然除了我
Mycroft's pressure point
麦克罗夫特的施压点
is his junkie detective brother, Sherlock.
是他的毒虫侦探弟弟 夏洛克
Sherlock's pressure point is his best friend, John Watson.
夏洛克的施压点是他最好的朋友 约翰•华生
John Watson's pressure point is his wife.
华生的施压点是他妻子
I own John Watson's wife, I own Mycroft.
我掌握了华生夫人 就掌握了麦克罗夫特
He's what I'm getting for Christmas.
他才是我要的圣诞礼物
It's an exchange, not a gift.
这是交易 不是礼物
Forgive me, but...
请原谅 不过...
I already seem to have it.
我似乎已经拿到了
It's password protected.
有密码的
In return for the password, you will give me any material in your possession
想要密码 你得给我你手上
pertaining to the woman I know as Mary Watson.
所有关于玛丽•华生的资料
Oh, she's bad, that one. So many dead people.
哦 那姑娘可坏了 手上那么多条人命
You should see what I've seen.
你该看看我看到的
I don't need to see it.
我不需要看
You might enjoy it, though.
没准是个乐子呢
I enjoy it.
我就看得很开心
Then why don't you show us?
那你何不给我们看看?
Show you Appledore? The secret vaults.
给你看阿普尔多尔? 秘密保险库
Is that what you want?
这就是你要的?
I want everything you've got on Mary.
我要你掌握的玛丽的所有材料
You know, I honestly expected something good.
真的 我可指望有什么好招数呢
Oh, I think you'll find the contents of that laptop...
你会发现的 这台电脑里...
Include a GPS locator.
装了GPS定位
By now your brother will have noticed the theft
现在你哥哥肯定发现电脑被偷了
and the security services will be converging on this house.
特工马上就会包围房子
Having arrived, they'll find top-secret information in my hands
他们一来 就会发现机密在我手中
and they have every justification to search my vaults.
会有充分理由搜查我的保险库
They will discover further information of this kind
找到更多这种信息
and I will be imprisoned.
我会坐牢
You would be exonerated and restored to your smelly little apartment
你会被赦免 回你臭烘烘的小公寓
to solve crimes with Mr and Mrs Psychopath.
继续和精神病夫妇破案
Mycroft has been looking for this opportunity for a long time.
麦克罗夫特等这个机会很久了
He'll be a very, very proud big brother.
他作为你哥哥会非常 非常自豪的
The fact that you know it's going to happen isn't going to stop it.
你知道这些后招 也防不住它们
Then why am I smiling? Ask me.
那我为何在笑? 问我啊
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么?
Because Sherlock Holmes has made one enormous mistake,
我笑夏洛克•福尔摩斯犯了个大错
which will destroy the lives of everyone he loves.
即将毁掉他爱的每个人的人生
And everything he holds dear.
和他珍视的一切
Let me show you the Appledore vaults.
请随我参观阿普尔多尔保险库
The entrance to my vaults.
保险库大门
This is where I keep you all.
我的收藏尽在此处
OK, so where are the vaults, then?
好吧 保险库在哪?
Vaults? What vaults? There are no vaults beneath this building.
保险库? 什么保险库 这房子地下没有保险库
They're all in here.
东西都在这里
The Appledore vaults are my mind palace.
阿普尔多尔保险库就是我的记忆宫殿
You know about mind palaces, don't you, Sherlock?
记忆宫殿你懂吧 夏洛克?
How to store information so you never forget it, by picturing it.
让信息永不遗忘的方法 描绘它
I just sit here, I close my eyes and down I go to my vaults.
我坐在这里 闭上眼睛 就进了保险库
I can go anywhere inside my vaults.
我在保险库里随意穿行
My memories.
我的记忆
I'll look at the files on Mrs Watson.
我想看看华生夫人的档案
Oh, this is one of my favourites.
哦 这部分我最爱看
Oh, it's so exciting.
不能更刺激
All those wet jobs for the CIA.
给中情局干过那么多脏活
Ooh, she's gone a bit freelance now, bad girl.
哦 还接私活呢 坏女孩
Oh, she's so wicked.
她可真不乖啊
I can really see why you like her.
难怪你这么喜欢她
You see?
你瞧?
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 64楼  发表于: 2017-09-04 0
So there are no documents, you don't actually have anything here?
所以没有文件 你什么也没有?
Oh, sometimes I send out for something,
我偶尔也派人取些东西
if I really need it, but mostly I just remember it all.
有必要时 可平时我就靠记忆
I don't understand.
我不明白
You should have that on a T-shirt.
你该把这句印在T恤上
You just remember it all?
你就全记脑子里?
It's all about knowledge, everything is. Knowing is owning.
知识就是一切 知道就是掌控
But if you just know it, then you don't have proof.
可你光知道 又没证据
Proof? What would I need proof for?
证据 要证据干什么?
I'm in news, you moron.
我是做新闻的 傻瓜
I don't have to prove it, I just have to print it.
我不用证明 只用登出来
Speaking of news...
说到新闻
You'll both be heavily featured tomorrow.
你俩明天都要上头条了
Trying to sell state secrets to me.
试图卖给我国家机密
Tut tut.
啧啧
Let's go outside. They'll be here shortly.
我们出去吧 他们就快到了
Can't wait to see you arrested.
等不及看你们被捕了
Sherlock, do we have a plan?
夏洛克 我们什么计划?
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
They're taking their time, aren't they?
他们真不着急啊 是吧?
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
And there's the back of the T-shirt.
T恤背面也有了
You just know things - how does that work?
你纯粹靠知道 这怎么可能?
I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.
真喜欢你的小兵脸 真想揍一拳
Bring it over here a minute.
把脸伸过来
Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.
过来呀 为了玛丽 把脸伸过来
Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.
往前弯腰 脸探出来
Please.
谢谢
Now, can I flick it?
现在 我能弹一下吗?
Look at me. Can I flick your face?
看着我 我能弹你的脸吗?
I just love doing this. I could do it all day.
太好玩了 真想玩一整天
Well, it works like this, John.
我给你解释一下 约翰
I know who Mary hurt and killed.
我知道玛丽伤害过谁 杀过谁
I know where to find people who hate her.
我知道她的仇家在哪
I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.
我知道他们的住址 他们的电话
All in my mind palace, all of it.
全都在我的记忆宫殿里
I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...
我可以马上打电话 毁掉你的人生
...and I will,
我很乐意效劳
unless you let me flick your face.
除非你让我弹脸
This is what I do to people.
我对人就是这样
This is what I do to whole countries.
我对整个国家都是这样
Just because I know.
就因为我知道
Can I do your eye now?
能弹你眼睛吗?
See if you can keep it open, hmm?
看你能不能睁着眼?
Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.
加油 为了玛丽 睁开呀
Sherlock?
夏洛克?
Let him. I'm sorry, just... let him.
随他吧 对不起... 随他吧
Hmm? Come on, eye open.
来嘛 眼睛睁开
It's difficult, isn't it?
很难 对不对?
Janine managed to once. She makes the funniest noises.
简妮做到过一次 她那叫声真有趣
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, stand away from that man.
夏洛克•福尔摩斯和约翰•华生 远离那个人
Here we go, Mr Holmes.
好戏开始了 福尔摩斯先生
To clarify, Appledore's vaults only exist in your mind,
确认一下 阿普尔多尔保险库全在你脑子里
nowhere else, just there?
仅此一家 别无分号?
They're not real, they never have been.
资料都不存在 从来不存在
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, step away!
夏洛克•福尔摩斯和约翰•华生 远离那个人
It's fine, they're harmless.
没事 他们不会伤人
'Target is not armed, I repeat target is not armed.'
目标未武装 重复 目标未武装
Sherlock, what do we do?
夏洛克 我们怎么办?
Nothing. There is nothing to be done.
别动 什么也做不了了
Oh, I'm not a villain, I have no evil plan.
哦 我不是恶棍 我没有邪恶计划
I'm a businessman, acquiring assets. You happen to be one of them.
我是个商人 奇货可居 你恰好有价值
Sorry, no chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.
抱歉 这次别想逞英雄了 福尔摩斯先生
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson,
夏洛克•福尔摩斯和约翰•华生
stand away from that man. Do it now!
离那人远点 马上照办
Oh, do your research.
拜托 你好好查查
I'm not a hero, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
我才不是英雄 我是高功能反社会
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
'Man down, man down.'
一人倒地 一人倒地
Get away from me, John! Stay well back!
别靠近我 约翰 走远些
Christ, Sherlock!
上帝啊 夏洛克
Don't fire! Do not fire on Sherlock Holmes!
不要开火 不要向夏洛克•福尔摩斯开火
Do not fire!
不要开火
Oh Christ, Sherlock!
上帝啊 夏洛克
Give my love to Mary.
替我向玛丽问好
Tell her she's safe now.
告诉她她安全了
Oh, Sherlock.
哦 夏洛克
What have you done?
你都做了什么?
As my colleague is fond of remarking,
正如我同事喜欢强调的
this country sometimes needs a blunt instrument.
这个国家有时需要钝器
Equally, it sometimes needs a dagger,
同样 有时也需要匕首
a scalpel wielded with precision and without remorse.
一把锋利 精密 无悔的手术刀
There will always come a time when we need Sherlock Holmes.
我们总会需要夏洛克•福尔摩斯的
If this is some expression of familial sentiment...
如果你这是为家人徇私...
Don't be absurd.
开什么玩笑
I am not given to outbursts of brotherly compassion.
我从不屈从于兄弟之情
You know what happened to the other one.
你知道另一个的下场
In any event, there is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock
诚然 把夏洛克关进我们任何一座监狱
without causing a riot on a daily basis.
他只会每天引发暴动
The alternative, however, would require your approval.
但另一种选择 需要征得您的首肯
Hardly merciful, Mr Holmes.
这也毫不宽容 福尔摩斯先生
Regrettably, Lady Smallwood, my brother is a murderer.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 65楼  发表于: 2017-09-04 0
可惜啊 斯莫伍德夫人 我弟弟杀了人
You will look after him for me, won't you?
替我照顾他 好吗?
Hmm. Don't worry. I'll keep him in trouble.
别担心 我会一直给他找麻烦的
That's my girl.
这才对嘛
Since this is likely to be the last conversation
这大概是我今生最后一次
I'll have with John Watson,
和约翰•华生说话
would you mind if we took a moment?
我们多说一会不要紧吧?
So here we are.
我们终于这样了
William Sherlock Scott Holmes.
威廉•夏洛克•斯科特•福尔摩斯
Sorry?
什么?
That's the whole of it. If you're looking for baby names.
我的全名 如果想给孩子取名的话
No, we've had a scan, we're pretty sure it's a girl.
不 我们查过了 肯定是女孩
Oh. OK.
好吧
Yeah.

You know, actually, I can't think of a single thing to say.
你知道吗 我真想不出什么话可说
No, neither can I.
我也想不出
The game is over.
游戏结束了
The game is never over, John.
游戏永不会结束 约翰
But there may be some new players now.
不过也许来了新玩家
That's OK, the East Wind takes us all in the end.
没关系 我们总归要被东风带走
What's that?
什么意思?
It's a story my brother told me when we were kids.
我小时候听我哥讲的故事
The East Wind is a terrifying force that lays waste to all in its path.
东风强大无敌 所过之处一片狼藉
It seeks out the unworthy and plucks them from the earth.
它会铲除卑劣之徒 荡涤尘埃
That was generally me.
跟我差不多
Nice(!)      He's a rubbish big brother.
那敢情好      他是个烂哥哥
So what about you, then? Where are you actually going now?
那你怎么办 你到底要去哪?
Oh, some undercover work in Eastern Europe.
哦 去东欧卧个底
For how long?
要多久?
Six months, my brother estimates. He's never wrong.
六个月 我哥估计的 他从不出错
And then what?
然后呢?
Who knows?
谁知道?
John, there's something I should say,
约翰 有些事我应该说
I've meant to say always and I never have.
我一直想说 却从没说出口
Since it's unlikely we'll ever meet again, I might as well say it now.
既然这次可能是永别 我还是说出来吧
Sherlock is actually a girl's name.
夏洛克其实是女孩名字
It's not.
骗谁呢
It was worth a try.
我总得试试
We're not naming our daughter after you.
我们不会给女儿取你的名字的
Oh, I think it could work.
我觉得不错啊
To the very best of times, John.
敬最美好的时光 约翰
'Smith brings it inside. This looks good.
"史密斯带入中场 势头不错"
(体育一台 谢菲尔德 0-0 国米)
'Cassandra comes in for a shot.'
"卡桑德拉射门"
Ooh, he missed it!
哎呀偏了
Oi, there's something wrong with the telly.
电视坏了啊
There's something wrong with the telly, mate.
电视坏了 大哥
Who's that?
那是谁?
Did you miss me?
想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
How is this possible?
这怎么可能?
We don't know, but it's on every screen in the country.
不知道 可它占据了全国所有屏幕
Every screen simultaneously.
所有屏幕同步播出
Has the Prime Minister been told?
通知首相了吗?
And Mycroft?
麦克罗夫特呢?
But that's not possible. That is simply not possible.
可这不可能 根本不可能
What's happened?
怎么了?
Sir? It's your brother.
先生 是您哥哥
Mycroft?
麦克罗夫特?
'Hello, little brother. How's the exile going?'
你好啊弟弟 流放生活如何?
I've only been gone four minutes.
我才走了四分钟
Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.
希望你吸取教训了
'As it turns out, you're needed.'
如今又有人需要你了
Oh, for God's sake, make up your mind!
拜托 有点准行吗
Who needs me this time?
这次谁需要我?
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?
'Did you miss me? Did you miss me?
想我了吗? 想我了吗? 想我了吗?
Did you miss me? Did you miss me?'
想我了吗? 想我了吗?
England.
英格兰
But he's dead. I mean, you told me he was dead, Moriarty?
可他死了 你跟我说他死了的 莫里亚蒂?
Absolutely. Blew his own brains out.
绝对啊 爆了自己的头
So how can he be back?
那他怎么会回来?
Well if he is, he'd better wrap up warm.
如果真回来了 他最好穿厚点
There's an East Wind coming.
(出自原著"最后一案") 要刮东风了 别走开 彩蛋更精彩
Miss me?
想我了吗?


S03  E03  END
荷鱼水

ZxID:13350317

等级: 热心会员
我们是寂寞的流浪狗
举报 只看该作者 66楼  发表于: 2018-11-24 0
哇,厉害
发帖 回复