【转】神探夏洛克第1季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1810 回复:65

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第1季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 60楼  发表于: 2017-08-31 0
衬衫前胸本来有徽章或标志
There was some kind of badge or insignia on the shirt front
凶手撕了 说明死者在大公司
that he tore off,suggesting the dead man
某种公共机构工作
some kind of institution.
我在他裤子口袋里发现了这个
I found this inside his trouser pockets.
被河水泡了 但还看得出来
Sodden by the river,but still recognisably...
票?      票根
Tickets?        Ticket stubs.
在博物馆或画廊工作 经我搜索
He worked in a museum or gallery.Did a quick check.
希克曼画廊报警说
The Hickman Gallery has reported
有一名员工失踪 亚历克斯•伍德布基
one of its attendants as missing -Alex Woodbridge.
今晚 他们要展出新发现的油画
Tonight, they unveil the rediscovered masterpiece.
为什么有人要雇佣泥人
Now, why would anyone want to pay the Golem
去掐死一个画廊的小小员工呢
to suffocate a perfectly ordinary gallery attendant?
结论 死者知道内情
Inference, the dead man knew something about it,
会让画主人赚不到三千万的内情
something that would stop the owner getting paid  million.
那幅画是赝品           太神奇了
The pictures are fake.      Fantastic.
圣诞小把戏             顺祝新年好
Meretricious.            And a Happy New Year.
可怜的家伙
Poor sod.
我最好派探子去打听一下这个泥人
I'd better get my feelers out for this Golem character.
没用 你找不到他 但我知道谁能
Pointless, you'll never find him,but I know a man who can.
谁?          我
Who?        Me.
他为什么不来电话?
Why hasn't he phoned?
他破坏自己的规律 为什么?
He's broken his pattern. Why?
滑铁卢桥              现在去哪儿 画廊?
Waterloo Bridge.        Where now, the gallery?
等一下去
In a bit.
希克曼现代画廊 是吧
The Hickman's contemporary art,isn't it?
他们怎么会找到古画呢      
Why have they got hold of an old master?        
不清楚
Don't know.
妄下结论是很危险的
Dangerous to jump to conclusions.
需要资讯
Need data...
停车
Stop!
稍等会好么
Can you wait here?
我去去就回
I won't be a moment.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
零钱 有零钱吗?
Change? Any change?
要干嘛      当然是拿去喝茶
What for?    Cup of tea, of course.
给你 50镑
Here you go, fifty.
多谢
Thanks.
你这是干什么?        投资
What are you doing?    Investing.
现在去画廊          你有现金么?
Now we go to the gallery.Have you got any cash?
你不用来 去查那保安的一切资料
No, I need you to find out all you can about the gallery attendant.
雷斯垂德会给你地址的                好
Lestrade will give you the address.        OK.
我们合住了一年了
We'd been sharing about a year.
室友而已
Just sharing.
我能看看么?                当然
May I?                     Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.

他喜欢天文啊
Stargazer, was he?
是啊 爱得如痴如狂
God, yeah. Mad about it.
这是他唯一的业余爱好
It's all he ever did in his spare time.
阿历克斯人很好
He was a nice guy, Alex.
我很喜欢他
I liked him.
他呢
He was, er...
他不爱打扫
never much of a one for hoovering.
艺术呢 他喜欢艺术么?
What about art?Did he know anything about that?
那只是工作 糊口罢了
It was just a job, you know?
最近有人来打听阿历克斯吗?
Has anyone else been round asking about Alex?
没有
No.
倒是有人非法闯入
We had a break-in, though.
什么时候      昨晚
When?        Last night.
什么都没丢
There was nothing taken.
还有一条给阿历克斯的电话留言
Oh, there was a message left for Alex on the land line.
谁留的?         你想听我可以放给你听
Who was it from?  I can play it for you, if you like.
我去拿电话            麻烦了
I'll get the phone.        Please.
开始录音了? 阿历克斯
'Oh, should I speak now? Alex?
亲爱的 我是凯安斯教授
'Love, it's Professor Cairns.
听着 你是对的 完全正确
'Listen, you were right.You were bloody right.
有空给我们回个电....
'Give us a call when...'
凯安斯教授?
Professor Cairns?
不知道 抱歉         没事
No idea, sorry.        Mmm.

我能回拨么?
Can I try and ring back?
不行了 我接过好几个慰问电话了
No good. I've had other calls since.Sympathy ones, you know.
(回复: 布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划)
(和韦斯特未婚妻谈了吗 - 麦克罗夫特)
(希克曼画廊)
你没有活要干了?
Don't you have something to do?
欣赏画作呢
Just admiring the view.
看出来了
Yes.
品味不错 快回去工作 今晚有开幕式
Lovely. Now get back to work -we open tonight.
你不紧张吗?       什么
Doesn't it bother you? What?
这幅画是伪造的
That the painting's a fake.
什么?         假的
What?         It's a fake.
它必须是 这是唯一的解释
It has to be. It's the only possible explanation.
你在这儿负责 对吗?
You are in charge, aren't you,
温斯莱斯小姐          你是谁
Miss Wenceslas?        Who are you?
伍德布基知道它是伪造的
Alex Woodbridge knew that the painting was a fake,
所以有人派"泥人"来解决他 是你吗?
so somebody sent the Golem to take care of him. Was it you?
泥人? 你在说什么?
Golem? What the hell are you talking about?
你在为别人工作吗? 为他们伪造
Are you working for someone else? Did you fake it for them?
它不是伪造的
It's not a fake.
它是 我也不知道原因
It is a fake. I don't know why.
一定会有破绽 一定有
But there's something wrong with it, there has to be.
你知道什么?
What the hell are you on about?
我现在就可以把你开除      
You know I could have you sacked on the spot.        
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 61楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
没问题
Not a problem.
没问题?       对 我又不在这工作
No?          No, I don't work here, you see.
只是走进来 给你个友好的建议
Just popped in to give you a bit of friendly advice.
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
拜托          我想知道
Please!        I want to know.
在别人眼皮底下隐藏自己 就是伪装的艺术
The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight.
你是谁?            夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Who are you?        Sherlock Holmes.
我应该如雷贯耳吗?
Am I supposed to be impressed?
应该
You should be.
祝您有愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
他不会的 不会的
He wouldn't. He just wouldn't.

No.
世上无奇不有      
Stranger things have happened.        
小韦不是叛国贼
Westie wasn't a traitor.
这样说太过分了
That's a horrible thing to say!
很抱歉 可是你要知道
I'm sorry.But you must understand...
他们这样想 对吧 他的老板?
That's what they think, isn't it, his bosses?
他是快结婚的年轻人 欠着债
He was young man, about to get married, he had debts.
人人都欠着债
Everyone's got debts,
小韦绝不可能为了还债 去出卖国家
and Westie wouldn't want to clear them by selling out his country.
你可以告诉我... 那晚究竟发生了什么吗?
Can you, er...? Can you tell me exactly what happened that night?
我们在家呆着
We were having a night in.
只是...看DVD
Just...watching a DVD.
平时他会睡着 可这次他没有
He normally falls asleep, you know, but he sat through this one.
他很沉默
He was quiet.
突然他就说要出去见个人
Out of the blue he said he just had to go and see someone.
你不知道是谁?
And you've no idea who?
嗨 丽兹 你还好吗?
Hi, Liz. You OK, love?
还好          他是谁?
Yeah.         Who's this?
约翰•华生 你好
John Watson, hi.
这是我哥哥 乔伊
This is my brother, Joe.
约翰在调查小韦的事 乔伊
John's trying to find out what happened to Westie, Joe.
你是警局的人?            算是吧
You with the police?        Sort of, yeah.
你叫他们少管闲事 真他妈的岂有此理
Tell them to get off their arses, will you? It's bloody ridiculous.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
好吧
Well, er,
再次谢谢你的合作 我非常 非常遗憾
thanks very much for your help. Again, I'm very, very sorry.
他没有偷那些东西 华生先生
He didn't steal those things, Mr Watson.
我了解小韦 他是好男人
I knew Westie, he was a good man.
他是我的好男人
He was MY good man.
给点零钱吧         没有
Spare change?        No.
给点零钱吧?
Any spare change?
艾利克斯•伍德布基对艺术毫无专长
Alex Woodbridge didn't know anything special about art.
而且?        而且...
And?        And...
就没了吗? 爱好 个性?
Is that it? No habits, hobbies, personality?
别抢我话啊 他是业余天文学家
Give us a chance. He was an amateur astronomer.
叫住那辆出租
Hold that cab.
有零钱吗?               还真有
Spare change, sir?        Don't mind if I do.
(沃克斯豪尔拱门)
vauxhall arches
庆幸啊 我可没偷懒 上车
Fortunately, I haven't been idle. Come on.
真美 对吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
你不是懒得知道...
I thought you didn't care about...
不代表我不能欣赏它
Doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.
听着 伍德布基家的电话答录机里有条信息
Listen, Alex Woodbridge had a message on the answerphone at his flat.
一位凯安斯教授          这边
A Professor Cairns.        This way.
好呀 城市里最美的地方
Nice. Nice part of town.
有什么要解释的吗?
Any time you want to explain?
流浪汉消息网
Homeless network.
真的太重要了              流浪汉消息网?
Really is indispensable.      Homeless network?
我的眼线遍布整座城市
My eyes and ears, all over the city.
这...很聪明
Ah, that's...clever.
你给他们喂点食 然后?
So you scratch their backs, and...?
对 然后给自己消毒
Yes, then disinfect myself.
夏洛克           过来
Sherlock!        Come on!
他在露宿吗?
What's he doing sleeping rough?
他长的很特别
Well, he has a very distinctive look.

必须藏起来避免闲话... 大多数闲话
He has to hide somewhere where tongues won't wag...much.
他妈的...        什么?
Oh sh...         What?
真希望我...      没关系 别提了
I wish I...        Don't mention it.
不 不
No! No! No! No!
再找到他又要花几周了
It'll take us weeks to find him again.
我可能知道他要去哪
or i might have an idea where he might be going
什么?        我告诉过你
What?        I told you,
有人给伍德布基留了言
someone left Alex Woodbridge a message.
世上没几个凯安斯教授 来吧
There can't be that many Professor Cairns in the book. Come on.
木星 是太阳系的第五大行星 也是最大的
'Jupiter, the fifth planet in our solar system, and the largest.
木星是一团巨大气体 地球只是它的十一分之一
'Jupiter is a gas giant. Planet Earth would fit into it  times.'
是的 我们都知道
Yes, we know that.
泰坦是最大的卫星...         出来呀 海王星
Titan is the largest moon...'    Come on, Neptune.
很多已经熄灭多时
Many are actually long dead...'
汤姆 是你吗?
Tom, is that you?
爆炸形成了超新星
'..exploded into supernovas.'
年被耶那维发现
'Discovered by Urbain Le Verrier in ...'
主要由氢气组成
'..composed mainly of hydrogen.'
其光芒需要很多年到达地球
'Their light takes so long to reach us...'
泥人
Golem!
很多早已熄灭 爆炸形成了...
'..many are actually long dead, exploded into...'
我看不到他 我从背后             我去
I can't see him. I'll go round.        I'll go.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 62楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
你这次为谁工作 杜斯拉?
Who are you working for this time, Dzundza?
星球的前身 坍缩物质团主要成分是...
A star begins as a collapsing ball of material composed mainly of...'
泥人
Golem!
放开他
Let him go...
否则我杀了你
or I will kill you.
太阳系的第四行星
The fourth planet of the solar system,
名字取自罗马战神
named after the Roman god of war.'
是一团巨大气体
'..it is a gas giant...'
需要很多年到达地球
..takes so long to reach us...
成了超新星
'..into supernovas...'
爆炸形成了超新星
'..exploded into supernovas...'
它是伪造的 肯定是
It's a fake. It has to be.
这画历经一切科学检测手段      (帆布剥蚀 笔刷 颜料分析)
That painting has been subjected to every test known to science.
(维米尔画风 紫外灯 世纪德尔夫特风景)
vermeer influ, UV light damage, Delft skyline,
那就是伪造的好
It's a very good fake, then.
你知道的 对吧 是你吧?
You know about this, don't you? This is you, isn't it?
探长 这是浪费我的时间
Inspector, my time is being wasted.
能不能请你和你朋友出去?
Would you mind showing yourself and your friends out?
这幅画是伪造的
The painting is a fake.
因此伍德布基和凯安斯被杀了
It's a fake, that's why Woodbridge and Cairns were killed.
得了 证明过程只是细节 画是伪造的
Oh, come on, proving it's just a detail. The painting is a fake.
我已经解决了 我想出来了
I've solved it, I've figured it out.
伪造的 这就是答案 他们被杀的原因
It's a fake, that's the answer, that's why they were killed.
好 我来证明
OK, I'll prove it.
给我时间 给我时间好吗?
Give me time. Will you give me time?
十           是个小孩
'Ten...'        It's a kid.
天啊 是个小孩
Oh God, it's a kid.
他说什么?              十
What did he say?        "Ten."
九             他在倒数
'Nine...'        It's a countdown.
他在给我时间
He's giving me time.
老天...是伪造的
Jesus... It's a fake,
可怎么证明 怎么证明?
but how can I prove it? How?! How?!

Eight.
这个小孩会死掉
This kid will die.
告诉我破绽在哪 告诉我
Tell me why the painting is a fake. Tell me!
七                      不 闭嘴
'Seven...'                 No, shut up.
什么都别说 只能由我找到
Don't say anything. It only works if I figure it out.
一定有 就在我眼皮底下
It must be possible. It must be staring me in the face.
六                       为什么?
'Six...'                    How?
伍德布基知道 为什么?             五
Woodbridge knew, but how?!        'Five...'
加速了 夏洛克
It's speeding up! Sherlock!
四       在天文馆 你也听到了
'Four... '   Oh! In the Planetarium, you heard it too.
太棒了 太美妙了
Oh, that is brilliant, that is gorgeous!
三             什么太棒了?
'Three...'        What's brilliant? What is?!

太美了 真厉害
This is beautiful. Love this!
天文学者 超新星
Astronomers, supernovas
二             夏洛克
'Two...'        Sherlock!
范布伦超新星
The Van Buren Supernova.
请问有人在吗? 救救我
'Please, is somebody there? Somebody help me.'
换你了 去找到他的位置 救他
There you go. Go and find out where he is and pick him up.
所谓的范布伦超新星
Van Buren Supernova, so-called.
爆炸中的星  只在1858年出现过
Exploding star. Only appeared in the sky in 1858
所以它怎么可能
So how could it have been...
在1640年代被画出来
painted in the1640 s?
(我的耐心有限 - 麦克罗夫特•福尔摩斯)
My patience is wearing thin. Mycroft Holmes
夏洛克
oh, Sherl...
这真有趣 波西米亚信笺
You know, it's interesting. Bohemian stationery,
以布拉格传说为名的杀手
an assassin named after a Prague legend,
还有你 温思莱斯小姐
and you, Miss Wenceslas.
这案子充满了捷克气息
This whole case has a distinctly Czech feeling about it.
这就是线索吗?
Is that where this leads?
这是什么罪 探长?
What are we looking at, Inspector?
刑事犯罪共谋 诈骗
Well, criminal conspiracy, fraud,
事后从犯 至少这些
accessory after the fact, at the very least.
谋杀老妇一名 还有一屋子人...
The murder of the old woman, all the people in the flat...
这些我不知道
I didn't know anything about that.

都不知道 求你了 相信我
All those things, please, believe me.
我只是参与分红
I just wanted my share.
三千万
The 30 million.
我在阿根廷发现一个小老头
I found a little old man in Argentina.
真是个天才
A genius - I mean, really.
画工 无懈可击
Brushwork, immaculate.
能糊弄过所有人          哼
Could fool anyone.        Mmm.
几乎所有人
Well, nearly anyone.
可我也不知道怎么说服世人
But I didn't know how to go about convincing the world
这幅画是真的
the picture was genuine.
这只是个想法
It was just an idea.
是他煽动我铸成大错
A spark which he blew into a flame.
谁?
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
是真的
It's true!
花了很久 但最终我
It took a long time, but eventually I was...
和一些人接上了头
put in touch with people.
他的人
His people...
从没有过真正的联络
Well, there was never any real contact.
只有留言...
Just messages...
耳语
..whispers.
这些耳语有名字吗?
And did those whispers have a name?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 63楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
韦斯特是在这里陈尸的?        是的
So this is where West was found?  Yeah.
会很久吗?                    也许
Are you going to be long?        I might be.
你是警察吗?                  算是吧
Are you the police, then?         Sort of.
我恨他们                     警察?
I hate 'em.                     The police?
不 卧轨的
No, jumpers.
拦在火车前的人 自私鬼
People who chuck 'emselves in front of trains. Selfish bastards.
呃 这倒也是一说
Well, that's one way of looking at it.
我是真生气 他们倒轻巧
I mean it. It's all right for them.
几秒钟 草莓酱喷的满铁轨都是
It's over in a split second, strawberry jam all over the lines.
司机怎么办?
What about the drivers, eh?
他们就该认命吗?
They've got to live with it, haven't they?
对了 说到草莓酱 铁轨上没有血迹
Yeah, speaking of strawberry jam, there's no blood on the line.
已经清理了吗?        
Has it been cleaned off?
不 没这么多
No, there wasn't that much.
你说他脑浆迸裂啊
You said his head was smashed in.
对 可是没很多血
It was, but there wasn't much blood.
好吧
OK
那你在这儿看看吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
走的时候叫一声                        好的
Just give us a shout when you're off.        Right.
好吧 韦斯特...在某处上车 真的吗?
Right, so, Andrew West...got on the train somewhere. Or did he?
尸体上却没有车票
There was no ticket on the body.
为什么陈尸这里?
How did he end up here?
道岔拐角          对
The points.        Yes!
就知道你会明白的
I knew you'd get there eventually.
韦斯特没死在这儿 所以血迹这么少
West wasn't killed here, that's why there was so little blood.
你跟踪我多久了?    
How long have you been following me?        
从一开始
Since the start.
你不会以为我真会放弃这案子
You don't think I'd give up on a case like this
就为了和我哥哥赌气吧?
just to spite my brother, do you?
走了 我们有个窃案要做
Come on, we've got a bit of burglary to do.
反导弹计划还没流出国
Missile defence plans haven't left the country,
否则麦克罗夫特的人会知道的
otherwise Mycroft's people would have heard about it.
不管人们怎么想 我们确实有特工
Despite what people think, we do still have a secret service.
明白 我见过他们
Yeah, I know, I've met them.
所以偷记忆棒的人没法卖掉它
Which means whoever stole the memory stick can't sell it
或不知拿它怎么办
or doesn't know what to do with it.
我押后一种可能
My money's on the latter.
我们到了
We're here.
哪里?
Where?
夏洛克 如果有人在家怎么办?
Sherlock! What if there's someone in?
没有人
There isn't.
老天啊
Jesus...
我们在哪?
Where are we?
抱歉 我没说吗 乔伊•哈里森的家
Oh, sorry, didn't I say? Joe Harrison's flat.
乔伊
Joe...?
韦斯特未婚妻哥哥的家 他偷了记忆棒
Brother of West's fiancee. He stole the memory stick,
杀死了他的未来妹夫
killed his prospective brother-in-law.
他为什么要这样?
Then why did he do it?
那就问他吧
Let's ask him.
不要 不要
Don't! Don't.
我不是故意的...
I wasn't meant to...
露西会怎么说? 老天
What's Lucy gonna say? Jesus.
你为什么杀他?
Why did you kill him?
这是意外 我发誓
It was an accident. I swear it was.
可偷走反导弹项目计划
But stealing the plans for the missile defence program
并不是意外 对吧?
wasn't an accident, was it?
我参与毒品交易
I started dealing drugs.
自行车是个很好的掩护 对吧
I mean, the bike thing's a great cover, right?
也不知从什么时候开始
I don't know how it started.
我越陷越深
I just got out of my depth.
我欠人很多钱  危险的人
I owed people thousands. Serious people.
小韦快要订婚了 他开始谈他的工作
Then at Westie's engagement do, he starts talking about his job.
我是说 平时他也很小心
I mean, usually, he's so careful.
可那一晚 几杯以后 他开始无话不谈了
'But that night, after a few pints, he really opened up.
他告诉了我这个计划
'He told me about these missile plans.
绝密文件
'Beyond top secret.
他给我看了记忆棒 在我面前晃着
'He showed me the memory stick, he waved it in front of me.'
这种东西不是常丢吗
You hear about these things getting lost,
落在垃圾堆里之类的
ending up on rubbish tips and whatnot.
但它就在我眼前 所以我想...
But there it was. And I thought...
我觉得可能值一大笔钱
'Well, I thought it could be worth a fortune.
拿他东西太容易了 他烂醉如泥
It was pretty easy to get the thing off him, he was so plastered.'
可我再见到他时
Next time I saw him,
他的表情告诉我 他知道了
'I could tell by the look on his face that he knew.'
你在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
你拿导弹计划去做什么?    
What have you done with the plans?        
你胡说什么?
What are you talking about?
后来呢?
What happened?
我准备叫救护车 可已经太迟了
'I was going to call an ambulance, but it was too late.
我手足无措 就把他拖到了那儿
'I just didn't have a clue what to do. So I dragged him in 'ere.'
我坐在黑暗中 想着
I just sat in the dark, think it.
一个小聪明闯入你的大脑
When a neat little idea popped into your head.
把韦斯特远远搬离这里
Carrying Andrew West way away from here.
他的尸体会接着走很远
His body would have gone on for ages
如果火车没有撞上变形道岔的话
if the train hadn't hit a stretch of track that curved.
或者尖道岔 正是
And points. Exactly.
记忆棒还在你这里吗?
Do you still have it, then - the memory stick?
交给我吧 如果不介意的话
Fetch it for me, if you wouldn't mind.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 64楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
转移注意力结束 游戏继续
Distraction over - the game continues.
也许游戏也结束了 投弹手再没来消息
Maybe that's over, too. We've heard nothing from the bomber.
五响 记得吧 约翰
Five pips, remember, John.
这是在倒数 现在只有四轮
It's a countdown.We've only had four.
错 错 错
No, no, no!
他当然不是男孩的爸爸
Of Course he's not the boy's father.
看他牛仔裤的折痕
Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!
我就知道这很危险            呃?
I knew it was dangerous.        Hm?
叫你看肥皂剧
Getting you into crap telly.
和康妮•普林斯完全没法比
Not a patch on Connie Prince.
你把记忆棒给麦克罗夫特了吗?
Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?
给啦 他心花怒放
Yep. He was over the moon.
他又拿授勋来威胁我
Threatened me with a knighthood...again.
喂 我还在等呢                 什么?
You know, I'm still waiting.        Hm?
听你承认 懂一点点太阳系知识
For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system
让你快速发现了假画的破绽
and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker.
你又没赚到什么
It didn't do you any good, did it?
对 可我又不是世上唯一的咨询侦探
No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective.
是啊       我不回来喝茶了
True.       I won't be in for tea.
我去莎拉家了
I'm going to Sarah's.
冰箱里还有些意大利饭
There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge.
我们没牛奶了             我去买
Milk, we need milk.        I'll get some.

真的?          真的
Really?        Really.
再买些豆子?                嗯
And some beans, then?        Mm.
(布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划已找到 请自取)
Found the Bruce-Partington plans. Please collect.
(游泳池 午夜)
The Pool. Midnight.
给你带了一个见面礼
Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present.
是为了这个 对吧?
That's what it's all been for, isn't it?
你的这些谜题 逼我起舞
All your little puzzles, making me dance.
都为了不让我注意这个
All to distract me from this.
晚上好
Evening.
这倒很刺激 对吧 夏洛克?
This is a turn-up, isn't it, Sherlock?
约翰 到底怎么...?
John! What the hell...?
打赌你没料到这个
Bet you never saw this coming.
接下来 你想听我逼他说什么?
What...would you like me to make him say...next?
"叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦"
Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear,
"舌头打结啦"     别说了
gottle o' gear.      Stop it.
地方不错 游泳池
Nice touch, this. The pool,
小卡尔死的地方
where little Carl died.
我了结了他 也可以了结约翰•华生
I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too.
了结他的心跳       你是谁?
Stop his heart.        Who are you?
我给过你我的电话
I gave you my number.
还等着你打来呢
I thought you might call.
那是不是英国陆军勃朗宁手熗
Is that a British Army Browning
型号L9A1 在你口袋里凸着
L9A1 in your pocket,
还是你见到我兴奋了?
or are you just pleased to see me?
都有
Both.
吉姆•莫里亚蒂 嗨
Jim Moriarty. Hi.
吉姆?
Jim?
医院那个吉姆?
Jim from the hospital?
哦 我真的演得那么像啊
Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression?
可是我想 这就是重点
But then, I suppose, that was rather the point.
别傻了 别人拿着来福熗呢
Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle.
我可不想脏了我的手
I don't like getting my hands dirty.
我给过你暗示 夏洛克 一点点提示
I've given you a glimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse
关于我在那广大的世界做了什么
of what I've got going on out there in the big bad world.
我是个专家 你看
I'm a specialist, you see.
和你一样
Like you.
亲爱的吉姆
Dear Jim...
请问能帮我
..please will you fix it for me
摆脱情人那讨厌的姐妹吗?
to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?
亲爱的吉姆 可以让我跑路去南美吗?
Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?
就是这样
Just so.
"咨询罪犯"
Consulting criminal.
厉害          对吧
Brilliant.       Isn't it?
没人找上过我
No-one ever gets to me.
将来也不会找到
And no-one ever will.
我找到了
I did.

你很接近了 现在你妨碍我了
You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.
谢谢            这不是称赞
Thank you.       Didn't mean it as a compliment.
就是            好吧 算是
Yes, you did.      Yeah, OK, I did.
可是调戏时间该结束了 夏洛克
But the flirting's over, Sherlock.
爸爸受够了
Daddy's had enough now.
我展示了我的能力
I've shown you what I can do.
我解脱了那么多人 那么多小麻烦
I cut loose all those people, all those little problems,
放弃了三千万 只求你过来和我玩
even  million quid, just to get you to come out and play.
把它看成一个友爱的警告吧 亲爱的
So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.
退后
Back off.
尽管我非常享受
Although I have loved this,
我们间的小游戏
this little game of ours.
扮演IT员工吉姆 扮演同性恋
Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay.
你喜欢我内裤的小把戏吗?
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?
有人为此死了          人都会死
People have died.        That's what people do!
我会制止你            不 你不会
I will stop you.          No, you won't.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
你可以说话 小约翰
You can talk, Johnny boy.
说啊
Go ahead.
拿去                   嗯? 哦...
Take it.                 Mm? Oh...
这个? 导弹计划
..that? The missile plans.
真无聊
Boring!
我随便都可以拿到
I could have got them anywhere.
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 65楼  发表于: 2017-09-01 0
夏洛克 快跑
Sherlock, run!
好呀
Good!
很好
Very good.
如果你的阻击手开熗 莫里亚蒂先生 我们都没命
If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.
好贴心哎 明白你为什么喜欢他在身边了
Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around.
不过 人总是对自己的宠物太心软
But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets.
它们忠诚得感人
They're so touchingly loyal.
可是 唉
But oops!
你可露出破绽了 华生医生
You've rather shown your hand there, Dr Watson.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
维斯特伍德西服 你知道不放过我
Westwood. Do you know what happens
你会有什么下场吗 夏洛克?
if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you?
让我猜猜 被杀掉
Oh, let me guess. I get killed.
杀你?
Kill you?
别没创意了 当然有一天我会杀掉你
No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day.
我可不想这么快
I don't want to rush it, though.
我要留着 来些特别节目
I'm saving it up for something special.
不不 要是你继续多管闲事 我让你生不如死
No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you.
让你像掏心一般痛不欲生
I'll burn the heart out of you.
有个可靠的人告诉我 我根本没有心
I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.
可我们都知道这不太正确
But we both know that's not quite true.

好吧 我要走了
Well, I'd better be off.
总算能有次像样的谈话了
Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.
如果我现在开熗射你呢?
What if I was to shoot you now?
就现在?
Right now?
那你可以好好珍藏我惊讶的表情
Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face.
因为我会惊讶的 夏洛克
Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock.
真的会
Really, I would.
然后会有一点点...失望
And just a teensy bit...disappointed.
而且你也不会珍藏太久的
And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long.
再见 夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.
回头...再抓你
Catch you...later.
想得美
No, you won't!
还好吗? 你还好吗?
All right? Are you all right?
对 我没事 我没事 夏洛克
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. Sherlock...
夏洛克
Sherlock!
上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
你还好吧?         我? 我没事 没事
Are you OK?       Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine.
刚才...刚才你...你做的事...
That, er...thing that you... that you did,
你准备为我做的...呃...挺好的
that, um...you offered to do... that was, um...good.
幸好没人看到                 什么?
I'm glad no-one saw that.         Mm?
你在黑暗的泳池边扒我衣服
You ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool.
大家会说闲话的
People might talk.

他们就没别的本事
They do little else.
抱歉 男孩们 我老是那么变化无常
Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable!
这是我的缺点 可老实说
It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself,
是我的唯一缺点
it is my only weakness.
不能允许你们继续了
You can't be allowed to continue.

不许继续了
You just can't.
我会尽量说服你
I would try to convince you,
可我想说的 你大概都已经想到了
but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind.
也许我的答案你也心知肚明
Probably my answer has crossed yours.
S01  E03  END
发帖 回复