【转】神探夏洛克第1季中英剧本【完结】_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:1817 回复:65

[Movie] 【转】神探夏洛克第1季中英剧本【完结】

刷新数据 楼层直达
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2017-08-15 0
Season One Episode One — A Study in Pink

华生
WATSON
约翰·华生医生的博客
THE PERSONAL BLOG OF DR.John H.Watson
博客写的如何?
How's your blog going?
嗯 顺利 很顺利
Yeah, good, very good.
你一个字都没写 对吧?
You haven't written a word, have you?
你刚写下了"仍然不信任人"
You just wrote "still has trust issues".
而你颠倒着读出了我写的东西
And you read my writing upside down.
知道我什么意思了?
You see what I mean?
约翰 你是个军人
John, you're a soldier
从这个身份到普通人
and it's going to take you a while
需要一个过程
to adjust to civilian life
把你每天的遭遇写在博客上
and writing a blog about everything that happens to you
会有很大帮助
will honestly help you.
我根本没有任何遭遇
Nothing happens to me.
10月21日October 21th
你说一辆破车都没了?
'What do you mean there's no ruddy car?'
他去滑铁卢了 抱歉
He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.
叫辆出租车       我从不叫车
Get a cab I never get cabs
我爱你      什么时候?
I love you. When?
快叫辆出租车
Get a cab
我的丈夫
My husband

是个努力生活的乐观男人
was a happy man who lived life to the full.
他热爱家庭和工作
He loved his family and his work,
他选择这样结束自己的生命
and that he should have taken his own life in this way
让人无法理解
is a mystery
也让认识他的人 都感到震惊
and a shock to all who knew him.
出租车 出租车
Taxi, taxi
11月26日 November26 th
给我两分钟 朋友         什么?
I'll be just two minutes, mate. What?
我要回去拿伞
I'm just going home to get my umbrella.
你可以和我一起撑
You can share mine.
就两分钟 好吗?
Two minutes, all right?
(1岁男孩在体育馆自杀)
Boy 1,kills himself in side sports centre
11月27日 January27 th
她还在跳舞?
She still dancing?
是的 如果叫做跳舞的话
Yeah, if you can call it that.
拿走她车钥匙了吗?
Did you get the car keys off her?
从她包里拿出来了
Got them out of her bag.
她到哪里去了?
Where is she?
副运输部长贝斯•戴文特的尸体
The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport,
昨天深夜在伦敦
was found late last night
一建筑工地被发现
on a building site in Greater London.
初步调查的结果为自杀
Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.
我们可以确认
We can confirm that
这起自杀案十分类似于
this apparent suicide closely resembles those of
杰弗瑞•帕特森爵士
Sir Jeffrey Patterson
和詹姆士•费力默的状况
and James Phillimore.
因为这点
In the light of this,
我们认为他们很有可能有关联
these incidents are now being treated as linked.
调查还在继续
The investigation is ongoing
不过雷斯垂德探长会回答大家的问题
but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.
探长 自杀事件怎么会有关联?
Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?
因为他们服用的药都一样
Well, they all took the same poison.
尸体都在他们不该出现的地方出现
They were all found in places they had no reason to be.
都没有明显的动机
None of them had shown any prior indication.
不可能会有连环自杀
But you can't have serial suicides.
显然已经有了
Well, apparently you can.
这三人之间没有关系吗?
These three people, there's nothing that links them?
暂时还没发现关系 但是
There's no link we've found yet but
我们在寻找 一定存在的
we're looking for it. There has to be one.
(错)
Wrong!
如果你们都收到了短信 请忽略它
If you've all got texts, please ignore them.
上面只写着"错"
It just says "Wrong".
是的 别管它 如果没有其它问题
Well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions,

要问雷斯垂德探长的话
For Detective Inspector Lestrade
这次发布会就到此结束了
I'm going to bring this session to an end.
既然是自杀 你们在调查什么?
If they're suicides, what are you investigating?
就像我说的 这几起自杀明显存在联系
As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.
这件事很不寻常
It's an unusual situation,
我们已经派遣最好的人手调查
we've got our best people investigating.
又收到了“错”
Says "Wrong" again.
最后一个问题
One more question.
有可能是谋杀吗?
Is there any chance that these are murders?
如果是的话 会是连环杀手干的吗?
And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?
我知道你们更喜欢写这种故事
I know that you like writing about these
但现场状况确系自杀
but these do appear to be suicides.
两者的差别明显
We know the difference.
很清楚 毒药是他们自己服下的
The poison was clearly self-administered.
是的 可如果他们真是被杀
Yes, but if they are murders,
大家怎么才能保证自身安全?
how do people keep themselves safe?
珍爱生命 不要自杀
Well, don't commit suicide.
每日邮报
Daily Mail
现在虽是恐慌时期
Obviously, This is a frightening time for people
大家需要的是提高警惕
but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions.
安全是可以由自己创造的
We are all as safe as we want to be.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-09-01 15:52重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 4 条评分 派派币 +65
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2017-08-15 0
(错)
wrong
(你知道我在哪里 夏•福)
You know where to find me. SH
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你得阻止这家伙
You've got to stop him doing that.
弄的我们像白痴一样
He's making us look like idiots.
你告诉我他是怎么做到的 我就去
If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.
约翰
John
约翰•华生
John Watson
麦克•斯坦佛 巴兹医学院的同学
Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.
是的 抱歉 麦克 你好
Yes, sorry, yes, Mike, hello.
是 我知道自己胖了      没有
Yes, I know, I got fat. No, no.
我听说你出国了 还中熗了
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at.
怎么回事?
What happened?
就是中熗了
I got shot.
你还在巴兹吗?
Are you still at Barts then?
现在教书了
Teaching now,
聪明的年轻人 就像当年的我们
yeah, bright young things like we used to be.
上帝啊 我烦死他们了
God, I hate them.
那你呢?
What about you,
恢复之前一直这样呆着?
just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?

只靠军队抚恤金 在伦敦无法生活
I can't afford London on an Army pension.
在别的地方 你活不下去
Couldn't bear to be anywhere else.
这不是我认识的约翰•华生
That's not the John Watson I know.
我不是那个约翰•华生了
I'm not the John Watson.
哈利没帮你?
Couldn't Harry help?
你觉得可能吗
Yeah, like that's going to happen
不知道 找个人一起租房子什么的
I don't know, get a flatshare or something?
得了
Come on
谁愿意同我做室友?
Who'd want me for a flatmate?
怎么了?
What?
你是今天第二个对我说这话的人
You're the second person to say that to me today.
谁是第一个?
Who was the first?
有多新鲜?
How fresh?
刚来的 67岁 自然死亡
Just in. 67 natural causes.
曾经在这里工作 我认识他 人不错
Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.
很好
Fine.
那我们从马鞭开始
We'll start with the riding crop.
呃 今天心情不好吗?
So, bad day was it?
我需要知道它在分钟内的伤痕情况
I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes.
一个人的不在场证明就靠他了 发短信给我
A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
对了 我想...
Listen, I was wondering.

等会儿 如果你结束了...
Maybe later, when you're finished...
你搽了口红
You're wearing lipstick.
你从来不用的
You weren't wearing lipstick before.
我想显得精神点
I refreshed it a bit.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么?
Sorry, you were saying?
我说 要不要去喝咖啡?
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee?
黑咖啡 两块糖 谢谢 拿到楼上
Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.
好吧
OK.
物是人非了      你没想到吧
Bit different from my day. You've no idea
麦克 可以借电话一用吗?
Mike, can I borrow your phone?
我的在这儿没信号
There's no signal on mine.
座机坏了吗?
And what's wrong with the landline?
我比较喜欢发短信
I prefer to text.
抱歉 在我外套里
Sorry, it's in my coat.
这里 用我的
Here, use mine.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
这是我的老朋友 约翰•华生
This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.
在阿富汗还是伊拉克?
Afghanistan or Iraq?
什么?
Sorry?
哪个国家 阿富汗还是伊拉克?
Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?
阿富汗 抱歉 你怎么知道?
Afghanistan, sorry, how did you know?
茉莉 咖啡来了 谢谢
Ah Coffee, thank you.
口红呢?
What happened to the lipstick?
它对我没用
It wasn't working for me.
是吗? 我觉得很有用
Really? It was a big improvement.
你现在嘴太小了
Your mouth's too small now.
好吧
OK.
你对小提琴感觉如何?
How do you feel about the violin?
对不起 什么?
I'm sorry, what?
我在想事情时会拉小提琴 有时
I play the violin when I'm thinking and sometimes
一天都不讲话 你介意吗?
I don't talk for days on end. Would that bother you?
做室友应该知道对方的缺点
Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.
你把我的事告诉他了
You told him about me?
一个字都没提
Not a word.
那谁告诉你室友这回事?
Who said anything about flatmates?
我本人 今早我告诉麦克
I did. Told Mike this morning
我这种人找个室友多困难
that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.
刚过午饭 他就来了
Now here he is just after lunch
带来一个老朋友 显然刚在
with an old friend clearly just home from
阿富汗军队服役过 并不难猜到吧
military service in Afghanistan. Wasn't a difficult leap.
你怎么知道阿富汗的事?
How did you know about Afghanistan?
我找到了伦敦市中心的一个好地方
Got my eye on a nice little place in central London.
价格我们一起能负担得起
We ought to be able to afford it.
明晚7点整 在那里碰头
We'll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o'clock.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:49重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2017-08-15 0
抱歉 我真健忘
Sorry, got to dash.
把鞭子留在停尸间了
I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.
这表示?
Is that it?
表示什么?
Is that what?
我们才刚见面
We've only just met
就要一起找房子?
and we're going to go and look at a flat?
有问题吗?
Problem?
我们彼此一无所知
We don't know a thing about each other.
不知道约在哪里见
I don't know where we're meeting,
甚至也不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
我知道你是军医 刚从阿富汗
I know you're an Army doctor and you've been
被遣送回国
invalided home from Afghanistan.
你有一个哥哥 很关心你
You've got a brother worried about you
你却不愿意得到他的帮助
but you won't go to him for help because you don't
你对他不满 也许因为他嗜酒
approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic,
更有可能是他刚抛弃了他老婆
more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.
我也知道医生认为你
And I know that your therapist thinks your
患有伤残心理后遗症 恐怕这诊断很对
limp's psychosomatic, quite correctly, I'm afraid.
作为室友 这些够了吧?
That's enough to be going on with, don't you think?
我的名字叫夏洛克•福尔摩斯
The name's Sherlock Holmes

那里的地址是贝克街221B
and the address is 221B Baker Street.
下午好
Afternoon.
是的 他一直都这样
Yeah, he's always like that.
(短信)
Messages- Received
(发送成功)
Messages-sent
(如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他 夏•福)
If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH
(搜索)
search
(夏洛克•福尔摩斯)
Sherlock Holmes
(贝克街 威斯敏斯特)
BAKER STREET W CITY OF WESTMINSTER
你好
Hello
福尔摩斯先生      请叫我夏洛克
Ah - Mr Holmes. Sherlock, please.
这里位置很好 应该非常贵
Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
房东赫德森太太给了我特价
Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she's given me a special deal.
欠我一个人情 几年之前
Owes me a favour. A few years back,
她丈夫在弗罗里达被判处无期徒刑
her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida.
我出了点力
I was able to help out.
所以 你让她丈夫免于死刑?
Sorry - you stopped her husband being executed?
没有 我指证了他
Oh, no, I ensured it.
夏洛克
Sherlock
赫德森太太 约翰•华生医生
Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.
你好 进来
Hello. Come in.
谢谢       请进吧
Thank you. Shall we...?
这里还挺不错
Well, this could be very nice.
确实很棒
very nice indeed
是的
Yes.
对 我也这样觉得
Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely.
所以我就直接搬进来了
So I went straight ahead and moved in.
只要把这些垃圾清理出去...
Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out...
所以这都是...      好吧
So this is all... Well,
我可以把它们放放好
obviously I can erm... straighten things up a bit.
这是个骷髅      我的朋友
That's a skull. Friend of mine.
我说的朋友是...
When I say friend...
你觉得如何 华生医生?
What do you think, then, Dr Watson?
楼上还有一个卧室
There's another bedroom upstairs,
如果你们需要两间卧室的话
if you'll be needing two bedrooms.
当然需要两间
Of course we'll be needing two.
别担心的 这里什么人都有
Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here.
隔壁特勒太太家那对还结婚了呢
Mrs Turner next door's got.
夏洛克 看看弄的多乱
Oh... Sherlock The mess you've made.
昨晚在网上搜索了你
I looked you up on the internet last night.
有什么有趣的发现吗?
Anything interesting?
找到了你的网站 "演绎法研究"
Found your website. The Science of Deduction.
你觉得如何?
What did you think?
你说可以从领带看出一个软件设计师
You said you could identify a software designer by his tie
从大拇指看出一个飞行员
and an airline pilot by his left thumb?
是的
Yes.
我从你的脸和腿上
And I can read your military career
看出你军人的经历
in your face and your leg,
从你的手机上看出你兄弟酗酒
and your brother's drinking habits on your mobile phone.
怎么看?
How?
这些自杀是怎么回事 夏洛克?
What about these suicides then, Sherlock?
我想你会感兴趣吧
I thought that'd be right up your street.
3起一模一样的案件
Three exactly the same.
4起
Four.
第4起发生了 而且这次
There's been a fourth. And there's something
有些不一样      第4起?
different this time. A fourth?
在哪里?
Where?
布莱克斯顿 劳里斯顿花园
Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.
这次有什么不同?
What's new about this one?
要不你也不会专程来
You wouldn't have come to me
肯定有些反常之处
otherwise there was somethin different.
之前受害人从不留信息 这次有了
You know how they never leave notes? Yeah. This one did.
你来吗?
Will you come?
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:49重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2017-08-15 0
这次谁负责取证?      安德森
Who's on forensics? Anderson.
我和他相处不好
He doesn't work well with me.
反正他不会是你助手
Well, he won't be your assistant.
我需要一个助手
I NEED an assistant.
你来吗?
Will you come?
不坐警车 我要跟在后面
Not in a police car, I'll be right behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
太棒了 耶
Brilliant Yes
起连环自杀 这次还有遗言
Four serial suicides, and now a note.
圣诞节到了啊 赫德森太太
Oh, it's Christmas. Mrs Hudson,
我会迟点来 可能需要准备点食物
I'll be late. Might need some food.
我是你的房东 亲爱的 不是管家
I'm your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.
冷的也行 约翰 喝杯茶
Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea,
把这儿当自己家
make yourself at home.
别等我
Don't wait up
看看他 就知道 就知道往外跑
Look at him, dashing about...
我丈夫也一样
My husband was just the same.
看的出来 你是很沉稳的类型
But you're more the sitting-down type, I can tell.
我给你倒杯茶 歇歇你的腿
I'll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg.
它娘的腿  对不起 抱歉
Damn my leg Sorry, I'm so sorry -
有时候这些操蛋的事儿...
It's just sometimes this bloody thing...
我明白 亲爱的 我髋骨也不好
I understand, dear, I've got a hip.
一杯茶就好了 谢谢      就说一次 亲爱的
Cup of tea'd be lovely. Thank you. Just this once, dear,
我不是管家
I'm not your housekeeper.
再来两块饼干 如果有的话
Couple of biscuits too, if you've got 'em.
我不是你管家哦
Not your housekeeper
(雷斯垂德探长负责调查)
DI Lestrade, in charge of the investigation
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
而且是个军医
In fact you're an Army doctor.
是的
Yes.
干的好吗?
Any good?
非常出色
Very good.
那你一定见过很多伤口 惨死的尸体
Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths.
是的
Well, yes.
也很难受吧 我想?
Bit of trouble too, I bet?
当然 一辈子的都见过了 太多了
Of course. Yes. Enough for a lifetime, far too much.
想再看多些吗?
Want to see some more?
上帝啊 好的
Oh, God, yes.
对不起 赫德森太太 不喝茶了
Sorry Mrs Hudson, I'll skip the tea. Off out.
你们都不喝了?
Both of you?
不可能的自杀案件? 四起?
Impossible suicides? Four of them?
没理由坐在家里了
No point sitting at home
人生终于有乐趣了
when there's finally something fun going on

死人了你这么开心 不像话
Look at you, all happy. It's not decent.
管他像不像话
Who cares about decent?
游戏开始了 赫德森太太
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on
出租车
Taxi
好吧 你有问题要问
OK, You've got questions...
是的 我们去哪里?
Yeah, where are we going?
犯罪现场 下个问题?
Crime scene. Next?
你是谁 你的职业是什么?
Who are you, what do you do?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我会猜...私家侦探      可是?
I'd say... private detective. But?
警察不会去找私家侦探
But the police don't go to private detectives.
我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的
I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world,
这工作是我发明的
I invented the job.
那是什么?      每当警察
What does that mean? Means when the police
找不到方向 他们经常都这样
are out of their depth, which is always,
他们会咨询我
they consult me.
警察不会咨询外行的
The police don't consult amateurs.
我昨天遇到你时
When I met you for the first time yesterday,
提到了阿富汗和伊拉克 你看起来很惊讶
I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.
是的 你怎么知道?
Yes, how DID you know?
我不是知道 是观察到的
I didn't know, I saw.


你的发型 举止是军人的风格
'Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military.
而你说的话      物是人非了
'But your conversation... ' Bit different from my day.
说明在巴兹医学院学习过
.. said trained at Barts -
所以很明显是军医
so Army doctor, obvious.
你的脸晒的比较黑
'Your face is tanned...
可手腕却没晒黑
'but no tan above the wrists.
所以你曾去过国外 可并不是日光浴
You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.
你的走路时跛的厉害
'Your limp's really bad when you walk,
却宁愿站着 不要椅子
but you don't ask for a chair when you stand -
完全忘了伤残
that you forgot about it
所以至少有点身心障碍
'so it's at least partly psychosomatic.
也说明因为你的伤口
'That says the original circumstances of the injury
是外伤
were traumatic -'
战场上受伤 战场上受伤
wounded in action then. Wounded in action,
苏丹 阿富汗 或者是伊拉克
suntan - Afghanistan or Iraq.
你说我有个治疗师
You said I had a therapist.
你有伤残心理障碍
You've got a psychosomatic limp,
当然会有治疗师
of course you've got a therapist.
然后是你的哥哥 因为电话
Then there's your brother. Your phone.
它很贵 能发邮件 听音乐
'It's expensive, e-mail enabled, MP player. '
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:51重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2017-08-15 0
而你穷到要和人合租
And you're looking for a flatshare.

所以不是你买的 是个礼物
You wouldn't buy this - it's a gift.
划痕 不只一条 很多很多
'Scratches. Not one, many over time -'
一定是和钥匙和硬币放一个口袋
it's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.
你不会对自己的奢侈品这样
You wouldn't treat your one luxury item like this,
所以它之前还有主人
so it's had a previous owner.
下一点就很简单了 你应该知道了
Next bit's easy. You know it already.
刻的字?
The engraving?
哈利•华生
Harry Watson.
明显是你家人送你的电话
Clearly a family member who's given you his old phone.
不是你父亲 这东西是年轻人玩的
Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.
有可能是表兄弟 可你是个
Could be a cousin, but you're a war hero
无家可归的战斗英雄
who can't find a place to live -
不像是大家族里的人
unlikely you've got an extended family,
所以是近亲 那就是兄弟了
not one you're close to. So brother it is.
然后是克拉若?
Now, Clara, who's Clara?
3个吻代表是浪漫的纪念
Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment.
这个价格应该是老婆送的 不是女朋友
The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.
应该是最近给的
Must have given it to him recently,
大概6用了个月
it's only six months old.
婚姻出现问题了 6个月他就送人了
Marriage in trouble then - six months on he's given it away.
如果是她甩他 也许他会留作纪念
If she'd left HIM, he would have kept it. Sentiment.
不 他想扔掉 是他甩她
No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER.
他把手机给你 是希望和你保持联系
He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch.
你在找便宜的房子
You're looking for cheap accommodation,
却不向你兄弟求助
but you're not going to your brother for help -
所以你和他之前有问题
that says you've got problems with him.
也许你喜欢他老婆 也许讨厌他喝酒
Maybe you liked his wife, or don't like his drinking.
那你怎么知道他喝酒的事?
How can you possibly know about the drinking?
胡乱猜的 不过挺准
Shot in the dark. Good one, though.
电源插口周围有一些磨损
Power connection - tiny little scuff marks round it.
所以他每晚想插进去充电 可手却在发抖
Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.
这在清醒人的手机上是不会出现的
You never see those marks on a sober man's phone,
每个酗酒的人都有
never see a drunk's without them.
好吧 你也说对了
There you go, you were right.
我对了 哪里说对了?
I was right? Right about what?
警察不会咨询外行
The police don't consult amateurs.
这...太神奇了
That... was amazing.
你这样觉得?       当然了
Do you think so? Of course it was.
了不起 真的很了不起
It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.
别人通常不会这么说
That's not what people normally say.
别人一般怎么说?
What do people normally say?
滚开
Piss off

我有哪里猜错了吗?
Did I get anything wrong?
哈利和我关系不好 从来没好过
Harry and me don't get on, never have,
卡拉若和哈利三个月之前分手
Clara and Harry split up three months ago
他们在闹离婚
and they're getting a divorce,
哈利是酗酒的人
and Harry is a drinker.
那全中 没想到所有都猜中了
Spot on, then. I didn't expect to be right about everything.
哈利是哈莉叶的爱称
Harry's short for Harriet.
哈利是你的姐妹
Harry's your sister.
我到底来这儿做什么?
Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?
姐妹
Sister
老实讲 我到底来这里做什么?
No - seriously, what am I doing here?
总要出点错
There's always something.
你好 怪胎      我找雷斯垂德探长
Hello, freak I'm here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.
为什么?
Why?
他请我来的
I was invited.
为什么?      我想他想让我看看
Why? I think he wants me to take a look.
好吧 你知道我想什么吗?
Well, you know what I think, don't you?
当然 莎莉
Always Sally.
我知道你昨天连家都没有回
I even know you didn't make it home last night.
我没有...这位是谁?
I don't... Who's this?
我的同事 华生医生
Colleague of mine, Dr Watson.
华生医生 莎莉•多诺万警官
Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan.
老朋友
Old friend.
同事? 你竟然有同事?
A colleague? How do YOU get a colleague?
他会跟踪你到家吗?
Did he follow you home?
如果我出去等是不是比较好...
Would it be better if I just waited...

No.
怪胎来了 我带他进去
Freak's here. Bringing him in.
啊 安德森 又见面了
Ah, Anderson. Here we are again.
这是犯罪现场 不许污染它
It's a crime scene. I don't want it contaminated.
明白了吗?
Are we clear on that?
非常明白
Quite clear.
你老婆很久不回家了吗?
And is your wife away for long?
别装做是你推理出来的
Oh, don't pretend you worked that out.
有人告诉你吧
Somebody told you that.
你的除臭剂告诉我的
Your deodorant told me that.
我的除臭剂?
My deodorant?
是男士用的
It's for men.
当然了 我喷的当然是男用的
Well, of course it's for men - I'm wearing it.
和多诺万警官身上的一样
So's Sergeant Donovan.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:51重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2017-08-15 0
味道突然消失了 我能进吗?
Ooh... I think it just vaporised. May I go in?
听着 不管你在暗示什么...
Ah, look. Whatever you're trying to imply...


我什么都没说 我相信莎莉只是
I'm not implying anything. I'm sure Sally came round
来和你聊聊天 顺便就过夜了
for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over.
我猜她还帮你擦了地
And I assume she scrubbed your floors,
从她膝盖看出来的
going by the state of her knees.
你得穿一件这个
You'll need to wear one of these.
这是谁?
Who's this?
我的人
He's with me.
可他是谁?      我说他是我的人
But who is he? I said he's with me.
你不穿一件吗?
Aren't you going to put one on?
现场在哪?      楼上
So where are we? Upstairs.
我给你两分钟的时间
I can give you two minutes.
也许需要久一点
May need longer.
信用卡上显示她叫詹妮弗•温森
Her name's Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards,
我们在用它寻找确切联系地址
we're running them now for contact details.
尸体在这里并不久
Hasn't been here long.
小孩们发现的
Some kids found her.
住嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你在思考 干扰了我
You were thinking. It's annoying.
(左撇子)
Left Handed
(RACHE 德文 名词 复仇)
RACHE German revenge
(人名: 瑞秋)
Rachel
(湿润)wet
(干燥)dry
(湿润)wet
(干净)Clean
(干净)clean
(干净)clean
(脏)dirty
(婚姻不睦: 10年以上)
Unhappily married 10+ years
(干净)clean
(一面干净一面脏)dirty
(经常脱下)regularly removed
(多次通奸)serial adulterer
发现什么了吗?
Got anything?
不太多
Not much.
她是德国人
She's German.
RACHE在德文中是复仇的意思
Rache. It's German for revenge.
她是想告诉我们什么
She could be trying to tell us something...
谢谢您的参与
Yes, thank you for your input.
所以她是德国人?      当然不是
So she's German? Of course she's not.
她是外地来的
She's from out of town though.
她准备在回卡迪夫前
Intended to stay in London for one night
在伦敦呆一晚上 这很明显
before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious.
抱歉 明显?
Sorry - obvious?
那这个信息是什么?
What about the message though?
华生医生 你认为呢?
Dr Watson, what do you think?
信息?
Of the message?

是尸体 你是学医的
Of the body. You're a medical man.
我们外面有整队人马
We have a whole team right outside.
他们不为我工作
They won't work with me.
我排除万难让你来这里
I'm breaking every rule letting YOU in here...
是的...因为你需要我
Yes... because you need me.
是的 我需要
Yes, I do.
上帝保佑
God help me.
华生医生?
Dr Watson Hm?
像他说的那样 请自便
Oh, do as he says. Help yourself.
安德森 让大家离开几分钟
Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes...
好吧?      我来这里做什么?
Well? What am I doing here?
帮我理清头绪      我只想
Helping me make a point. I'm supposed to
分担你的房租      这个有趣多了
be helping you pay the rent. This is more fun.
有趣?一个女人躺在这里 死掉了
Fun? There's a woman lying dead.
分析很准确 不过希望你再深入点
Perfectly sound analysis, but I WAS hoping you'd go deeper.
好吧
Yeah...
可能是窒息死亡 晕过去了
Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out,
被自己的呕吐物塞住
choked on her own vomit.
身上没有酒味
Can't smell any alcohol on her.
应该是突然发作 可能是药物
It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs.
你知道怎么回事 你看了报纸
You know what it was, you've read the papers.
她是自杀者之一 第4个
Well, she's one of the suicides. The fourth...?
夏洛克 你说两分钟 发现了些什么
Sherlock - two minutes, I said, I need anything you got.
受害者年近30 专业人士
Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person,
从她的衣着判断
going by her clothes -
我猜是传媒界的人
I'm guessing the media,
穿着显眼的粉色
going by the frankly alarming shade of pink.
她从卡迪夫而来
Travelled from Cardiff today intending
准备呆一晚 从箱子大小可以看出
to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase.
箱子?      箱子 是的
Suitcase? Suitcase, Yes.
她结婚至少10年了 但并不愉快
She's been married at least ten years, but not happily.
她有一连串的情人
She's had a string of lovers
但没人知道她结婚了
but none of them knew she was married.
看在上帝的份上 你是顺口说说的
Oh, for God's sake, if you're just making this up...
她的婚戒 至少10有年历史了
Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least.
她其它的饰品都很干净
The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned,
唯独婚戒不是
but not her wedding ring.
这就是她的婚史
State of her marriage right there
里面比外面亮
The inside is shinier than the outside.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:52重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2017-08-15 0
说明经常被摘掉
That means its regularyly removed
只有在她摘掉时
The only polishing it gets is
才算被擦拭一次
when she works it off her finger.
不是为工作 看她的指甲
It's not for work, look at her nails.
她不用手工作
She doesn't work with her hands
那为什么要脱去婚戒?
so who does she remove her rings for?
不只有一个情人  她不能
Not one lover, she'd never sustain
假装单身那么久
the fiction of being single for that long
所以更可能有一长串人     厉害
so more likely a string of them. Brilliant.
抱歉      卡迪夫?
Sorry. Cardiff?
很明显 不是吗?
It's obvious, isn't it?
对我来说不明显
It's not obvious to me.
上帝啊 你们小脑瓜里到底装了什么
Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains,
一定很无聊 看她的外套
it must be so boring. Her coat -
有一点潮湿
it's slightly damp,
一定是在最近几个小时内遭遇了暴雨
she's been in heavy rain the last few hours -
伦敦这段时间都没下雨
no rain anywhere in London in that time.
大衣领背面也湿了
Under her coat collar is damp too.
她把它翻起来挡雨
She's turned it up against the wind.
她口袋里有雨伞 可却是干的 没用过
She's got an umbrella in her pocket but it's dry and unused.
不只有风 是强风 大到不能打伞
Not just wind, strong wind - too strong to use her umbrella.
从她的箱子里
We know from her suitcase
看出她准备过夜
that she was intending to stay overnight


但是她的旅程没超过两三个小时
but she can't have travelled more than two or three hours
因为外套还没干
because her coat still hasn't dried.
所以 哪里刚刚有暴雨
So - where has there been heavy rain
有强风 且在两三小时旅程内?
and strong wind within the radius of that travel time?
卡迪夫
Cardiff.
太棒了      你知道你大声说出来了吗?
Fantastic. Do you know you do that out loud?
抱歉 我闭嘴      没..关系
Sorry, I'll shut up. No, it's... fine.
为什么你一直说旅行箱?
Why do you keep saying suitcase?
是的 它在哪儿?
Yes, where is it?
电话里或是记事本上一定有
She must have had a phone or an organiser.
找找瑞秋这个人      她写的是瑞秋?
Find out who Rachel is. She was writing Rachel?
不 她用德语留了句愤怒遗言
No, she was leaving an angry note in German -
当然她写的是瑞秋 不可能是其他词
of course she was writing Rachel, no other word it can be.
问题是 为什么要等到
the question is Why did she wait
临死时来写?
until she was dying to write it?
你怎么知道她有箱子?
How do you know she had a suitcase?
她的右后跟和小腿肚有泥浆的痕迹
Tiny splash marks on her right heel and calf
左边却没有
not present on the left.
从泥点的图案可以看出
She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her
她右手拉着一个带轮子的箱子
with her right hand, by that splash pattern.


以泥点分布来看 是略小的箱子
Smallish case, going by the spread.
这么小的箱子 对穿衣这么讲究的女士来说
Case that size, woman this clothes-conscious -
只够呆一晚
could only be an overnight bag
所以我知道她只带一晚
so we know she was staying one night.
它在哪里 你们拿去做了什么?
Where is it, what have you done with it?
这里没箱子
There wasn't a case.
再说一遍
Say that again.
这里没箱子 什么箱子都没有
There wasn't a case. There was never any suitcase.
箱子  有人找到一个箱子吗
Suitcase Did anyone find a suitcase?
房子里有箱子吗?
Was there a suitcase in this house?
先生 这里没有箱子
Sir, there was no case
可他们是自己服毒的 吞了药
But they take the poison themselves, swallow the pills.
这个很明显 你们怎么会找不到
There are clear signs, even you lot couldn't miss them.
好吧 谢谢 那...
Right, thanks. And...?
所有案子都是谋杀 我不知道方法
It's murder, all of them. I don't know how.
他们不是自杀 是连环谋杀
But they're not suicides, they're serial killings.
我们要寻找一个连环杀手
We've got a serial killer.
太好了
I love it.
总算有所期待了
There's always something to look forward to.
你凭什么这样说?
Why are you saying that?
她的箱子 拜托 她的箱子呢?
Her case Come on, where is her case?
自己吃掉了吗?
Did she eat it
有其他人在现场 带走了她的箱子
Someone else was here, and they took her case.
所以杀手一定是开车到这儿
So the killer must have driven here.
把箱子忘在车里了
Forgot the case was in the car.
她有可能已经订好酒店 放在里面了
She could have checked into a hotel, left it there.
不 没去酒店 看她的头发
No, she's never got to the hotel. look at her hair.
口红和鞋都是一样颜色
She colour-coordinates her lipstick and her shoes.
她不可能离开酒店
She'd never have left any hotel
如果头发还那么...
with her hair still looking...
夏洛克? 怎么了?
Sherlock? What is it, what?
连环杀手总是很难对付
Serial killers, always hard.
必须等着他们自己犯错
You have to wait for them to make a mistake.
我们不能干等着!
We can't just wait!
不用再等了 看看她 好好看
Oh, we're done waiting. Look at her, really look!
总部 错误找到了 调查卡迪夫那边
Houston, we have a mistake. Get on to Cardiff.
去找詹妮弗•威尔森的家人和朋友
.Find out who Jennifer Wilson's family and friends were.
去找瑞秋
Find Rachel
当然了 好的 但到底是什么错?
Of course, yeah - but what mistake?!
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:52重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2017-08-16 0
粉色
Pink!
快干活吧...
Let's get on with it...
他走了
He's gone.

谁? 夏洛克•福尔摩斯?
Who, Sherlock Holmes?
是啊 他就那么走了 他总是这样
Yeah, he just took off. He does that.
他会回来吗?      看来不会了
Is he coming back? Didn't look like it.
好吧
Right.
好吧...
Right...
不好意思 我现在是在哪里?
Yes. Sorry, where am I?
布莱克斯顿
Brixton.
你知道该去哪里打车吗?
Do you know where I could get a cab?
因为...
It's just er...
呃...
well -
我的腿
my leg.
去主干道打车吧
Try the main road.
谢谢
Thanks.
但你不是他的朋友
But you're not his friend.
他根本没有朋友
He doesn't HAVE friends.
那你是谁?
So who are you?
我...我谁也不是 我才刚认识他
I'm... I'm nobody. I just met him.
好吧 那我建议你 离他远点
OK, bit of advice then. Stay away from that guy.
为什么?
Why?
你知道他为什么来这里吗?
You know why he's here?
没有任何报酬 什么也没有
He's not paid or anything.
他喜欢这种场景 能让他兴奋
He likes it. He gets off on it.
罪案越离奇 他就越兴奋 你知道吗?
The weirder the crime, the more he gets off. And you know what?
总有一天探案会无法满足他
One day just showing up won't be enough.
总有一天我们会围着一具尸体
One day we'll be standing round a body
夏洛克•福尔摩斯就是始作俑者
and Sherlock Holmes will be the one that put it there.
为什么要那么做?
Why would he do that?
因为他精神变态
Because he's a psychopath.
精神变态很容易无聊
Psychopaths get bored.
多诺万      来了
Donovan! Coming.
离夏洛克•福尔摩斯远一点
Stay away from Sherlock Holmes.
出租车 出租车...
Taxi! Taxi...
喂?
Hello?
你左边的大楼上有架监控摄像头
There is a security camera on the building to your left.
看到了吗?
Do you see it?'
你是哪位?
Who's this?
哪位?
Who's speaking?
看到摄像头了吗 华生医生?
Do you see the camera, Dr Watson?
是的 我看到了       看着...
Yeah, I see it. Watch...
街对面的大楼上有另一个摄像头 看到了吗?
There's another camera on the building opposite you. Do u see it?
最后一个 你右手边大楼的顶层
And finally, at the top of the building on your right.
你是怎么做到的?
How are you doing this?
上车 华生医生
'Get into the car, Dr Watson.
我本可以威胁你
'I would make some sort of threat,
但你一定很清楚自己的处境
but I'm sure your situation is quite clear to you. '
你好       嗨
Hello. Hi.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name, then?
呃...安西娅
Er... Anthea.
是你的真名吗?      不是
Is that your real name? No.
我叫约翰
I'm John.
我知道
Yes. I know.
我有必要问问这是去哪吗?
Any point in asking... where I'm going?
毫无必要
None at all...
约翰
John.
好吧
OK.
坐下吧 约翰
Have a seat, John.
你知道 我有手机的
You know, I've got a phone.
摄像头那招是很妙
I mean, very clever and all that,
但是...
but er...
打电话给我就行
you could just phone me.
到我手机上
On my phone.
要想避开夏洛克•福尔摩斯的眼睛
When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes,
就该学会谨慎 所以在此见面
one learns to be discreet, hence this place.

你的腿一定很疼 坐下吧
Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down.
我不想坐下
I don't want to sit down.
你不怎么害怕啊
You don't seem very afraid.
你也不怎么吓人
You don't seem very frightening.
没错...
Yes...
军人的勇敢
The bravery of the soldier.
勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词 你说呢?
Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don't u think?
你和夏洛克•福尔摩斯什么关系?
What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes?
没关系 我们几乎不认识 我昨天才遇到他
I don't have one. I barely know him, I met him... yesterday.
才一天工夫 你们就同居了
Mmm, and since yesterday you've moved in with him
现在还一起查案
and now you're solving crimes together.
这周末是不是就该好事将近了?
Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?
你是谁?      利益相关者
Who are you? An interested party.
对夏洛克? 为什么?
Interested in Sherlock? Why?
我猜你们不是朋友
I'm guessing you're not friends.
你也见过他 你想他能有几个朋友?
You've met him. How many friends do you imagine he has?
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:53重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2017-08-16 0
我是夏洛克能拥有的
I'm the closest thing to a friend
最近乎朋友的存在      你指什么?
that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having And what's that?
敌人      敌人?
An enemy. An enemy?
在他看来 我绝对是敌人
In HIS mind, certainly.
如果你问他 他会说我是他的魔王
If you were to ask him, he'd probably say his arch-enemy.
他喜欢把事情搞得戏剧化
He does love to be dramatic.
哟 谢天谢地你没这毛病
Well, thank God YOU'RE above all that.
  我没打扰你吧
I hope I'm not distracting you.
一点也没打扰
Not distracting me at all.
你打算继续和夏洛克•福尔摩斯合作下去?
Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes?
也许说的不对...
I could be wrong...
但我觉得这不关你事
but I think that's none of your business.
很难说      真不关你事
It could be. It really couldn't.
如果你真的搬进...
If you DO move into, erm...
贝克街 221B号
.. 221B Baker Street,
我将非常乐意行方便
I'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum
定期付你可观报酬
of money on a regular basis to ease your way.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不富有
Because you're not a wealthy man.
交换条件是?
In exchange for what?
提供信息
Information.
绝不会侵犯隐私 绝不会让你为难
Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you'd feel... uncomfortable with.
只需告诉我他在干什么      为什么?
Just tell me what he's up to. Why?

我常常为他担心
I worry about him. Constantly.
你可真好人
That's nice of you.
但出于种种原因
But I would prefer for various reasons
希望你对此事守口如瓶
that my concern go unmentioned,
我们的关系有点...不太融洽
we have what you might call a... difficult
relationship.
(若不方便亦来 - 夏•福)
If inconvenient, come anyway
不行      我还没说具体金额呢
No. But I haven't mentioned a figure.
省省吧
Don't bother.
这么快就对他死心塌地了
You're very loyal VERY quickly.
不 不是 我只是不感兴趣
No, I'm not, I'm just not interested.
"不信任人" 医生写的
"Trust issues"... it says here.
那是什么?
What's that?
你居然不信任其他人
Could it be that you've decided to
却信任夏洛克•福尔摩斯?
trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?
谁说我信任他了?
Who says I trust him?
你不像那种轻易交心的人
You don't seem the kind to make friends easily.
说完了没?
Are we done?
你说呢
You tell me.
我猜已经有人警告过你离他远点
I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him,
但我看你左手 你不会这么做
but I can see from your left hand that's not going to happen.

我的什么?      给我看看
My what? Show me.
别碰
Don't...
了不得      什么?
Remarkable. What is?
这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌
Most people... blunder round this city,
眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往
and all they see are streets and shops and cars.
与夏洛克•福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场
When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.
你已经经历过 不是吗?
You've seen it already. Haven't you?
我的手怎么了?
What's wrong with my hand?
你的左手会间歇性震颤
You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand.
你的医生认为这是创伤后应激障碍
Your therapist thinks it's post-traumatic stress disorder.
她觉得你被战争的记忆困扰
She thinks you're haunted by memories of your military service.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
炒了她吧 她的方向完全错误
Fire her. She's got it the wrong way round.
你现在正承受压力 但手却稳如磐石
You're under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.
你不是被战争困扰 华生医生...
You're not haunted by the war, Dr Watson...
你想念战争
You miss it.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
该选阵营了 华生医生
Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.
我带你回家
I'm to take you home.
(可能很危险 - 夏•福)
Dangerous - S H
地址?
Address?
贝克街
Er, Baker Street.
贝克街221B号
221B Baker Street.
但我要先去个地方
But I need to stop off somewhere first.
听着 你老板
Listen, your boss.
能别告诉他我来过这儿吗?
Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?
当然      你已经告诉他了吧?
Sure. You've told him already, haven't you?
没错
Yeah.
呃...你平时有空闲吗?
Hey erm... do you ever get any free time?
当然 多的是
Oh, yeah. Lots.
再见      好吧
Bye OK.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
尼古丁贴片(戒烟用)
Nicotine patch.
能帮助我思考
Helps me think.
如今在伦敦当老烟熗很难
Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days.
不利大脑运作
Bad news for brain work.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:54重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 9楼  发表于: 2017-08-16 0
却有利于呼吸
It's good news for breathing.
呼吸 呼吸乏味透顶
Oh... Breathing! Breathing's boring.
你一下就三张贴片?
Is that... three patches?
这是三张级的难题
It's a three-patch problem.
怎么样?
Well...?
你让我快来 我以为很重要
You asked me to come, I'm assuming it's important.
哦 当然了 我能借用你的手机吗?
Oh - yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone?
我的手机?      不用我自己的
My phone? Don't use mine.
号码很可能被认出来
Always a chance that my number will be recognised.
我网站上就有
It's on the website.
赫德森太太有手机      她在楼下呢
Mrs Hudson's got a phone. Yeah, she's downstairs.
我试过大喊 但她耳背
I tried shouting but she didn't hear.
我在伦敦城的另一边...
I WAS the other side of London...
不是急事
There was no hurry.
给你...
Here...
要干什么? 这案子?
So what's this about - the case?
她的箱子...      她的箱子?
Her case... HER case?
她的行李箱 当然了
Her suitcase, yes, obviously.
凶手拿走了她的行李箱 第一个大错误
The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.
好吧 他拿走了她的箱子 那又怎样?
OK, he took her case. So?
没用的 别无他法 只能冒险
It's no use, there's no other way. We'll have to risk it.
我桌上有个号码 你帮我发条短信
On my desk there's a number. I want you to send a text.
你叫我来就是为了...发条短信
You've brought me here... to send a text.
没错 发短信 号码在我桌上
Text, yes. The number on my desk.
出什么事了?      刚遇到了你一个朋友
What's wrong? Just met a friend of yours.

朋友?      敌人
A friend? An enemy.
哦 哪一个?
Oh. Which one?
据他说 是你的魔王 人真会有魔王?
Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?
他有没出钱让你监视我?
Did he offer you money to spy on me?
没错      你收了吗?
Yes. Did you take it?
没有
No.
真遗憾 我们本可以平分 下次想清楚点
Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.
他是谁?      你见过的最危险的人
Who is he? The most dangerous man you've ever met,
不过现在的问题不是他
and not my problem right now.
发短信 号码在我桌上
On my desk, the number!
詹妮弗•威尔森 这是...
Jennifer Wilson. That was...
等等 这不是受害人吗?
Hang on. Wasn't that the dead woman?
是的 这不重要 输入号码吧
Yes. That's not important. Just enter the number.
你在输号码吗?      是的
Are you doing it? Yes.
输完了吗?
Have you done it?
是...等一下
Yeah - hang on!
照我说的 一字不差
These words exactly.
"劳里斯顿花园发生了什么?"
"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?
"我一定是昏过去了"
I must have blacked out.
"诺森伯兰街22号"
22 Northumberland Street,

"请速前来"      你昏过去了?
please come. " You blacked out?
什么? 不是 当然不是
What? No... No!
打好发出去 快点
Type and send it. Quickly.
发出去了吗?       地址是什么?
Have you sent it? What's the address?
诺森伯兰街22号 快
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
(劳里斯顿花园发生了什么? 我一定是昏过去了)
"What happened at Lauriston Gardens?"
(诺森伯兰街22号 请速前来)
22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!
那是...
That's...
那粉红女郎的箱子 詹妮弗•威尔森的箱子
That's the pink lady's case, that's Jennifer Wilson's case.
没错 显然的
Yes, obviously.
或许该解释下 我没杀她
Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn't kill her.
我没说你杀了她      为什么不?
I never said you did. Why not?
我发了那条短信 又有她的箱子
Given that text and the fact I have her case
这么想完全符合逻辑
it's a perfectly logical assumption.
别人常以为你是凶手?
Do people usually assume you're the murderer?
没错 时不时会
Now and then, yes.
好吧...
OK...
这个你怎么到手的?      找来的
How did you get this? By looking.
哪里?
Where?
凶手一定载她去了劳里斯顿花园
The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens.
箱子遗落在车里 所以到了他手上
He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car.
谁拿这箱子都会引人注目
Nobody could be seen with this case without drawing attention -
尤其是男人 按统计学凶手大概是男人
particularly a man, which is statistically more likely.
所以他迫切想扔掉它
So obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it.
一发现自己带着这箱子
the next thing he knows-he still has it. Wouldn't have taken
不到五分钟就意识到是个错误
him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.
我检查了劳里斯顿花园周边
I checked every backstreet wide enough for a car
五分钟车程内每条丢弃大件物品
five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could
不引人注意的小巷
'dispose of a bulky object without being observed.
不到一小时就找到了
'Took me less than an hour to find the right skip. '
粉色 仅靠箱子是粉色 就推理出那么多?
Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?
一定是粉色的 显而易见
It had to be pink, obviously.
为什么我没猜到?
Why didn't I think of that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
不 别那副表情 几乎所有人都是
No, no, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.
听着 你发现少了什么没?
Now, look. Do you see what's missing?
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:55重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 10楼  发表于: 2017-08-16 0
箱子里? 我怎么知道?
From the case? How could I?
她的手机 她的手机呢?
Her phone. Where's her mobile phone?
尸体和箱子都没手机
There was no phone on the body, there's no phone in the case.

她是有手机的 刚还发了短信
We know she had one. You just texted it.
也许忘在家里了
Maybe she left it at home.
她有一大票情人 必须非常谨慎
She has a string of lovers and she's careful about it.

她从不把手机放在家里
She never leaves her phone at home.
我为什么要发那条短信?
Why did I just send that text?
问题是 她的手机现在在哪?
Well, the question is where is her phone NOW?
可能丢了      没错 或是?
She could have lost it. Yes, or?
凶手...你觉得凶手拿走了手机?
The murderer... You think the murderer has the phone?
也许她放箱子时 落了手机
Maybe she... left it when she left her case.
也许凶手出于某种原因把手机拿走了
Maybe he took it from her for some reason.
无论怎样 手机很有可能在凶手手里
Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.
不好意思...我们在干什么?
Sorry... what are we doing -
我刚给凶手发了短信? 那有什么用?
did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?
刚杀人几小时后
A few hours after his last victim,
凶手收到只可能来自死者的短信
and now he receives a text that can only be from her.
偶然捡到手机的人
If somebody had just found that phone
不会理睬这种短信 但是凶手...
they'd ignore a text like that, but the murderer...
会惊慌失措的
would panic.
你和警察说了没?
Have you talked to the police?
死了4个人 没那时间
Four people are dead, there isn't time.

那为什么和我说?
So why are you talking to ME?
赫德森太太没收了我那头盖骨
Mrs Hudson took my skull.
所以我在代替你那头盖骨?
So I'm basically filling in for your skull?
别紧张 你干的不错
Relax, you're doing fine.
好了      什么好了?
Well? Well, what?
你大可坐在这里看电视
Well - you could just sit there and... watch telly.
你要我一块去?
What, you want me to come with you?
我喜欢出门有人陪 大声讲话有助于思维
I like company when I go out, I think better when I talk aloud.
头盖骨出门太招摇了 所以...
The skull just attracts attention, so...
有问题吗?      是的 多诺万警官
Problem? Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.
她怎么了?
What about her?
她说...
She said...
凶案让你兴奋 乐在其中
you get off on this. You enjoy it.
我说了"危险" 你转眼就来了
And I said "dangerous", and here you are.
该死
Damn it!
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
诺森伯兰街 五分钟走到
Northumberland Street's a five-minute walk from here.
凶手会笨到真去那儿?
You think he's stupid enough to go there?
不 我觉得他聪明极了
No, I think he's brilliant enough.
聪明人我喜欢 都巴不得被抓到
I love the brilliant ones. They're all so desperate to get caught.

为什么?      被人赏识
Why? Appreciation!
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
没错
Yeah.
这就是他的狩猎场 城市的中心
This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city.
现在知道受害人是被他诱拐的
Now that we know his victims were abducted,
那就不一样了
that changes everything.
受害人都是从繁忙的街道消失
Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets,
闹市 但从没人注意到他们离开
crowded places, but nobody saw them go.
想啊 谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
Think! Who do we trust, even though we don't know them?
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?
我不知道 谁?
Don't know. Who?
一点都没想到 你饿吗?
Haven't the faintest. Hungry?
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
诺森伯兰郡街22号
22 Northumberland Street.
盯着它
Keep your eyes on it.
他不会走上前去按门铃的 他已经疯了
He's not just going to ring the doorbell. He'd need to be mad.


他已经杀了4个人
He HAS killed four people.
好吧
OK.
夏洛克!
Sherlock!
菜单上的菜随便点 免费
Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free.
算在我们帐上 你和你的情人都是
On the house, for you and for your date.
你想吃东西吗?      我不是他的情人
Do you want to eat? I'm not his date.
这个人帮我洗清了谋杀的嫌疑
This man got me off a murder charge.
这是安吉洛三年前我向雷斯垂德证明了
This is Angelo. Three years ago I sucessfully proved to Lestrade
当一起极为残暴的三重谋杀发生时
at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder
安吉洛正在城市另一头入室抢劫
that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking.
他洗清了我的名誉
He cleared my name.
一点点吧 对面有什么动静吗?
I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?
什么也没有
Nothing.
要不是他 我会去坐牢的
But for this man, I'd have gone to prison.
你后来还是去坐牢了
You did go to prison.
我给你们点上蜡烛 更浪漫些
I'll get a candle for the table. It's more romantic.
我不是他的情人
I'm not his date!
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:55重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 11楼  发表于: 2017-08-17 0
你还是吃点吧 我们可能要等很久
You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.
多谢了
Thanks.
人是没有魔王的
People don't have arch-enemies.


什么?      在现实生活里
I'm sorry? In real life.
现实生活里是没有魔王的 没有
There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn't
happen.
没有? 真乏味
Doesn't it? Sounds a bit dull.
那么我遇到的是谁?
So who did I meet?
那么正常人在"现实生活"中应该有什么?
What do real people have, then, in their... "real lives"?
朋友?
Friends?
他们认识的人 喜欢的人 不喜欢的人...
People they know, people they like, people they don't like...
女朋友 男朋友
Girlfriends, boyfriends.
对 我没说错 乏味
Yes, well, as I was saying - dull.
这么说你没有女朋友了
You don't have a girlfriend, then.
女朋友? 不 不是我的菜
Girlfriend? No, not really my area.
哦 这样啊
Oh, right.
那你有男朋友吗? 对了 那也没关系
Do you have a... boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.
我知道没关系
I know it's fine.
这么说你有男朋友?      没有
So you've got a boyfriend then. No.
好吧 好吧
Right. OK.
你无牵无挂 就像我一样
You're unattached. Like me.
很好 很好
Fine. Good.
约翰 嗯...
John, erm...


我想还是该告诉你 我把工作当成爱人
I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work,
尽管我受宠若惊
and while I'm flattered,
但我真的不想找什么...
I'm really not looking for any...

No,
我不是在试探 不是
I'm... not asking. No.
我只是说 怎样都没关系
I'm just saying, it's all fine.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 对街有辆出租车停下了
Look across the street. Taxi. It's stopped.
没人进去 也没人出来
Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out.
为什么是出租车?
Why a taxi?
真聪明 聪明吗?
Oh, that's clever. Is it clever?
为什么?      那就是他
Why is it clever? That's him.
别盯着看
Don't stare.
你就在盯着看
You're staring.
不能两个人都盯着吧
We can't both stare.
抱歉
Sorry
我记下了车牌号码      你用的上
I've got the cab number. Good for you.
右转 单行道 道路施工 红绿灯 公车线路
Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane,
过街横道 只许左转 红绿灯
pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.


(备用道路)
ALTERNATIVE ROUTE
抱歉
Sorry.
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
约翰 快
Come on, John...
请稍等
WAIT
快点 约翰 追不上了
Come on, John. We're losing him!
(封路)
ROAD CLOSED
这边
This way.
不对 这边!
No - THIS way!
抱歉
Sorry...
(步行街尾)
PEDESTRIAN ZONE ENDS
(禁行)
NO ENTRY
(让行)
GIVE WAY
警察!开门
Police! Open her up.
不对
No...
牙齿 深肤色 加利佛尼亚人?
Teeth, tan. What - Californian...?
洛杉矶 圣莫妮卡 刚刚抵达
LA, Santa Monica. Just arrived.
你怎么知道的?      行李
How could you possibly know that? The luggage.
第一次来伦敦吧?
Probably your first trip to London, right?
根据你的目的地和司机带你绕的路
Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes.

不好意思 你们是警察吗?
Sorry - are you guys the police?
对 一切顺利吗?
Yeah. Everything all right?

Yeah.
欢迎来到伦敦
Welcome to London.
遇到任何问题请通知我们
Er, any problems - just let us know.
总之只是辆碰巧减速的出租车
Basically just a cab that happened to slow down.
没错
Basically.
不是凶手      不是凶手 不是
Not the murderer. Not the murderer, no.
外国人 强力不在场证明
Wrong country, good alibi.
无懈可击      你从哪搞来这个的?
As they go. Hey, where did you get this?
雷斯垂德探长?      对
Detective Inspector Lestrade? Yeah.
他一烦我我就偷他东西
I pickpocket him when he's annoying
这个你留着吧 我房里有的是
You can keep that one, I've got plenty at the flat.
什么?
What?
没什么 只是... "欢迎来到伦敦"
Nothing, just... "Welcome to London".
喘过气来啦?      等你发令
Got your breath back? Ready when you are.
好吧...
OK...
真是荒谬
That was ridiculous.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:55重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 12楼  发表于: 2017-08-17 0
这是我做过的最荒谬的事
That was the most ridiculous thing... I've ever done.
你还入侵阿富汗了呢
And you invaded Afghanistan.
又不是我一个人
That wasn't just me.
我们干吗不回餐馆去?
Why aren't we back at the restaurant?
他们会监视的
They can keep an eye out.
反正本来也没把握
It was a long shot anyway.
那我们去干什么的?
So what were we doing there?
哦 打发时间呗
Oh, just passing the time.
并且证明一件事
And proving a point.
证明什么?       你
What point? You.
赫德森太太 华生医生要楼上那间房了
Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson WILL take the room upstairs.
谁说的?
Says who?
门口那个人说的
Says the man at the door.
夏洛克给我发短信 说你掉了这个
Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.
呃 谢谢
Er, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
夏洛克 你做什么啦?
Sherlock, what have you done?
赫德森太太?       楼上
Mrs Hudson? Upstairs.
你们干什么?
What are you doing?
我知道你会找到箱子的 我不傻
Well, I knew you'd find the case, I'm not stupid.
你不能私闯我家
You can't just break into my flat.
你不能扣押证物 而且我没私闯
You can't withhold evidence - and I didn't break in your flat.
哦 那这叫什么?
Well, what do you call this then?
这是缉毒
It's a drugs bust.
什么 这家伙能是毒虫?
Seriously? This guy - a junkie?
你认识他吗?       约翰
Have you met him? John...
依我看 你大可以在这翻上一天
I'm pretty sure that You could search this flat all day,
也别想找到任何消遣的东西
you wouldn't find anything you could call recreational.
约翰 建议你现在闭嘴吧      拜托
John, you probably want to shut up now. But come on...
不       什么?
No... What?
你?       闭嘴 我不是你的搜查犬
You? Shut up! I'm not your sniffer dog.
不 安德森是我的搜查犬
No, Anderson's my sniffer dog.
安德森 缉毒你跑来做什么?
Anderson, what are YOU doing here on a drugs bust?
哦 我自愿的
Oh, I volunteered.
他们都是 他们都不在缉毒科
They all did. They're not strictly speaking ON the drug squad,
不过都很热心
but they're very keen.
这是人类眼球吧      放回去
Are these human eyes? Put those back!
在微波炉里啊      这是科学实验
They were in the microwave. It's an experiment.
接着找 伙计们
Keep looking, guys.
或者你好好帮我们 我就收队
Or you could help us properly and I'll stand them down.
真幼稚      对付幼儿嘛
This is childish. Well, I'm dealing with a child.
夏洛克 这是我们的案子
Sherlock, this is our case.
我让你参加 但你不能单干
I'm letting you in, but you do not go off on your own.
明白?
Clear?
什么-你居然假装缉毒来要挟我?
What - so you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?
真找到毒品就不算假装了
It stops being pretend if we find anything.
我是清白的
I am clean!
你的公寓是... 全都清白?
Is your flat...? All of it?
连烟都不抽
Don't even smoke.
我也不抽
Neither do I.
好吧 我们来合作吧
So let's work together.
找到瑞秋了      她是谁?
We've found Rachel. Who is she?
詹妮弗•温森的独女
Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.
她女儿?
Her daughter?
她为什么写她女儿的名字 为什么?
Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?
别管了 箱子找到了
Never mind that, we found the case.
某人曾断言箱子在凶手那里
According to SOMEONE the murderer has the case,
现在它在我们亲爱的精神病人手里
and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.
我不是精神病 是高功能反社会病
not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
拜托你专业点
Do your research.
你得把瑞秋找来 审问她 我也得问她
You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.
她死了      太好了 时间地点原因?
She's dead. Excellent. How, when and why?
有联系吗? 肯定有
Is there a connection? There has to be.
我可不敢说 她死了14年了
Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for14years.

严格说从未活过
Technically she was never alive.
瑞秋是詹妮弗•温森14年前流产的女儿
Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter,  14years ago.
不 这...
No, that's...
这不对头 怎么会...
.. that's not right. How...
她干吗这么做 为什么?
Why would she do that? Why?
她临死前为啥想女儿?
Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?
嗯 果然正宗反社会病
Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.
她不是想女儿
She didn't think about her daughter.
是用指甲把名字刻在地上
She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails.
她快死了
She was dying.
这很费劲 很痛苦的
It took effort, it would have hurt.
你说受害人都是自己服药的
You said that the victims all took the poison themselves,
是他逼他们的
that he MAKES them take it -
呃 也许他... 跟他们说了什么
well, maybe he... I don't know, talks to them.
也许利用了她女儿的死
Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.
对 可那都多少年了 她还郁闷个头啊
Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:56重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 13楼  发表于: 2017-08-17 0
不对?
Not good?
是不太对
Bit not good, yeah.
如果你要死了 被谋杀了
If you were dying... If you'd been murdered -

你临终会说什么?
in your very last few seconds what would you say?
"神啊 救救我吧"
"Please, God, let me live. "
发挥点想象力
Use your imagination!
我不用
I don't have to.
对 可假设你聪明
Yeah, but if you were clever...
詹妮弗这么多情人 她绝对聪明
Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers - she WAS clever.
她在向我们传达什么
She's trying to tell us something.
门铃坏了吗? 你叫的车来了 夏洛克
Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock.
我没叫出租车 走开
I didn't order a taxi. Go away.
哎哟 翻的这么乱 要找什么啊
Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?
这是缉毒 赫德森太太
It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.
可这是我治腰疼的 是草药...
But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers...
全都闭嘴 别乱动 别说话 别呼吸
Shut up, everybody! Don't move. Don't speak, don't breathe.
我在思考呢
I'm trying to think.
安德森 转过去 你太扎眼了
Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off.
什么 我的脸?
What? My FACE is
都给我安静不许动
Everybody quiet and still.
安德森 转过去      老天爷
Anderson, turn your back. Oh, for God's sake!
马上转过去 谢谢
Your back, now, please!
加油 快想啊      车怎么办?
Come on, think. Quick! What about your taxi?
赫德森太太
MRS HUDSON!
她很聪明 聪明 对
She was clever. Clever, yes!
她比你们都聪明 她还死了
She's cleverer than you lot and she's dead.
明白了吗?
Do you see, do you get it?
手机不是丢了 根本没丢
She didn't lose her phone, she never lost it.
她栽给凶手了
She PLANTED it on him.
她下车的时候
When she got out of the car,
就预料到要死了
she knew that she was going to her death.
她留下了手机 追踪凶手
She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.
怎么追踪?
But how?
什么叫怎么追踪?
What do you mean, how?
瑞秋
Rachel!
还不懂? 瑞秋
Don't you see? Rachel!
瞧瞧你们 一群草包
Look at you lot. You're all so vacant.
不是我的感觉很好吧? 多轻松啊
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.
瑞秋不是人名
Rachel is not a name.
那是什么?
Then what is it?
约翰 行李上有个标签
John - on the luggage, there's a label.
电子邮件
E- mail address.
[email protected]
Er, jennie. pink@mephone. org. uk.
她没带电脑
She didn't have a laptop,
所以肯定用手机办公
which means she did her business on her phone.
智能机 绑定邮箱的
A Smartphone, it's e-mail enabled.
有个网站能登陆她的账号
So there was a website for her account.
用户名就是电邮地址
The username is her e-mail address -
猜猜看 密码呢?
and all together, the password is?
瑞秋
Rachel.
我们能看她邮件 所以呢?
So we can read her e-mails. So what?
安德森 别嚷
Anderson, don't talk out loud.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
何止是邮件 这是智能手机 有卫星定位
We can do much more than that. It's a smartphone, it's got GPS.
就是说如果遗失 可以上网追踪
Which means if you lose it you can locate it online.
她要把我们带到凶手面前
She's leading us directly to the man who killed her.
除非他扔了      我们知道他没有
Unless he got rid of it. We know he didn't.
加油 快啊
Come on, come on. Quickly!
夏洛克亲爱的 那个出租车司机...
Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver...
赫德森太太 你晚上该用药了吧
Mrs Hudson, isn't it time for your evening soother?
调车 调直升机
Get vehicles, get a helicopter.
手机电池是有限的
This phone battery won't last for ever.
只有地图 没有凶手名字
We'll just have a map reference, not a name.
这是突破口
It's a start!
夏洛克      至少不是全城都有嫌疑了
Sherlock... Narrows it down from just anyone in London.
这是我们第一条靠谱线索      夏洛克
It's the first proper lead that we've had. Sherlock...
在哪 快说 在哪?
Where is it? Quickly, where?
在这里 贝克街221B号
Here. It's... in 221B  Baker Street.
怎么会在这里?
How can it be here?
怎么会?
How?
也许在你带回的箱子里...
Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it...
掉出来了
fell out somewhere.
我还没发现? 我——没发现?
What, and I didn't notice it? Me - I didn't notice?
反正 我们的短信他回了
Anyway, we texted him and he called back.
注意了 在这幢楼里找一个手机
Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here,
受害人的...
belonged to the victim...
谁虽然素不相识仍让我们信任?
'Who do we trust, even if we don't know them?
(伦敦出租车司机)
LONDON CAB DRIVER
谁不管到哪里都无人注意?
'Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?
谁在人群中狩猎?
'Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?'
(跟我来)
COME WITH ME
夏洛克 你没事吧      什么...
Sherlock, you OK? What...?
对 对 我没事
Yeah, yeah... I'm fine.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:56重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 14楼  发表于: 2017-08-17 0
那手机为什么在这?
So, how can the phone be here?
不知道
Don't know.
我再试试      好主意
I'll try it again. Good idea.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
出去透气 就去一会 马上回来
Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long.
你真的没事?       我很好
You sure you're all right? I'm fine.
夏洛克•福尔摩斯的车
Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.
我没叫出租车
I didn't order a taxi.
但你未必不需要
Doesn't mean you don't need one.
你是那个出租司机
You're the cabbie.
停在诺森伯兰街外的
The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.
那是你 不是乘客
It was you. Not your passenger.
你瞧 没人会想到出租司机
See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.
就像是透明人
It's like you're invisible.
永远被人抛到脑后
Just the back of an 'ead.
对连环杀手 真是得天独厚
Proper advantage for a serial killer.
你认罪了?       哦 当然
Is this a confession? Oh, yeah.
再告诉你件事
I'll tell you what else...
要是你现在叫警察 我不逃跑
If you call the coppers now, I won't run.
我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证
I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不会的      我不会吗?
Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not?
我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生
I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes.
我跟他们聊天
I spoke to 'em...
他们就自行了断了
and they killed themselves.
如果你现在叫警察 我保证一件事
If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing.
我永远不告诉你我说了什么
I will never tell you what I said.
不过再也没人会死了
No-one else will die, though,

我相信他们也能结案了
and I believe they call that a result.
你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了
And you won't ever understand how those people died.
你想要哪种结案?
What kind of result do you care about?
如果我想要真相
If I wanted to understand...
我该怎么做?       我请你兜个风
.. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride.
好把我也杀掉?
So you can kill me too?
我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生
I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes.
我只想跟你聊聊
I'm going to talk to ya...
你就自行了断了
.. and then you're going to kill yourself.
他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了
He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.
我说吧 他就是这种人
I told you, he does that.
又被他跑掉了
He bloody left again.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time!
我打手机试试 开了响铃
I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out.
如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿
And if it's ringing, it's not here.
我再定位试试
I'll try the search again.
有关系吗 有意思吗
Does it matter? Does any of it?
他是个疯子 总会让你失望
He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down.
你在浪费时间 大家的时间
And you're wasting your time. All our time.
好吧 伙计们
OK, everybody...
收工
done here.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
哦 我认出你了
Oh, I recognised ya.
就在你追我车的时候
Soon as I saw you chasing my cab.
夏洛克•福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes!
有人警告我提防你
I was warned about you.
我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢
I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
谁警告你?       某个注意到你的人
Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed.
谁?
Who?
谁会注意到我?
Who would notice me?
你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
我才没有
I'm really not.
你有个粉丝了
Got yourself a fan.
给我讲讲
Tell me more.
只告诉你这些了
That's all you're going to know.
在这辈子
In THIS lifetime.
他这是干啥 他跑什么?
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?
你比我了解他
You know him better than I do.
我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他
I've known him for five years - and no, I don't.
那你为什么忍受他?
So why do you put up with him?
我是死马当活马医啊
Because I'm desperate, that's why.
也因为夏洛克•福尔摩斯是个伟人
And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man -
我想有一天 如果我们大家走运
and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky,
他可能还会成为好人
he might even be a good one.
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷 你知道这是哪
You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.
罗兰克尔专科学校
Roland-Kerr Further Education College.
为什么来这儿?       门开着
Why here? It's open.
清洁工在打扫
Cleaners are in.
开出租有个特点
One thing about being a cabbie -
随时知道哪有僻静处适合谋杀
you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder.
真不明白我的同行们怎么不试试
I'm surprised more of us don't branch out.
受害人就跟你走进去? 为什么?
And you just walk your victims in? How?
真没劲
Oh... Dull.
别担心 好戏在后头
Don't worry. It gets better.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:57重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 15楼  发表于: 2017-08-17 0
你不能拿熗逼人自行了断的
You can't make people take their own lives at gunpoint.
我没有
I don't.
比那要好多了
It's much better than that.
对你不需要 因为你会跟着我的
Don't need this with you. Cos you'll follow me.
你觉得怎样?
Well, what do you think?
你说了算
It's up to you.
毕竟你要在这送命了
You're the one who's going to die here.
我不会的      他们都这么说
No, I'm not. That's what they all say.
我们聊聊吧
Shall we talk?
这不会有点冒险吗?
Bit risky, wasn't it?
在一群警察眼皮底下把我带走
Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen.
他们没那么傻
They're not that stupid.
赫德森夫人也会记得你
And Mrs Hudson will remember you.
你管这叫风险? 嘁
You call that a risk? Nah...
这才叫风险
THIS is a risk.
我最爱这部分
Oh, I like this bit.
因为你还不明白 是吗?
Cos you don't get it yet, do ya?
马上就明白了
But you're about to.
只要我拿出这个...
I just have to do this...
这你可没料到吧?
Weren't expecting that, were ya?
这个保证你喜欢
Oh, you're going to love this.
喜欢什么?
Love what?
夏洛克•福尔摩斯 看看你
Sherlock Holmes! Look at you!
真的是你 你那个网站 你的粉丝给我讲过
Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.
我的粉丝?
My fan?
你确实厉害
You are brilliant.
你是不世出的天才
You are a proper genius.
"演绎法研究" 我说 这...
The Science of Deduction. Now, that...
才叫思考
is proper thinking.
你我私下说说 为什么人们都不会思考?
Between you and me sitting here, why can't people think?
你也快被逼疯了吧?
Don't it make you mad?
他们怎么就不会思考呢?
Why can't people just think?
哦 明白了 原来你也是不世出的天才
Oh, I see... So you're a proper genius too.
看上去不像 对吧?
Don't look it, do I?
开出租的小老头
Funny little man driving a cab.
可你马上就会醒悟了
But you'll know better in a minute.
这有可能是你今生知道的最后一件事了
Chances are it'll be the last thing you EVER know.
好吧 两个瓶子 解释
OK, two bottles. Explain.
一个好瓶子 一个坏瓶子
There's a good bottle and a bad bottle.
吃了好瓶子里的药 你就活
You take the pill from the good bottle, you live.
吃了坏瓶子里的药 你就死
You take the pill from the bad bottle... you die.
两个瓶子是一样的吧      分毫不差
Both bottles are of course identical. In every way.
但你能分辨
And you know which is which.
我当然能
Of course I know.
可我不知道
But I don't.
你知道就不好玩了 你来选择
Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.
我凭什么? 没理由 我能赢得什么?
Why should I? I've got nothing to go on. What's in it for me?
我还没告诉你最好的事呢
I haven't told you the best bit yet.
不管你选哪瓶
Whatever bottle YOU choose,
我都拿另一瓶的药
I take the pill from the other one.
然后我们同时...
And then together...
把药吃下
we take our medicine.
我不会作弊 由你选择
I won't cheat. It's your choice.
我就吃你剩下的药
I'll take whatever pill you don't.
这你可没料到吧 福尔摩斯先生?
Didn't expect that, did you, Mr Holmes?
这就是你对他们做的
This is what you did to the rest of them -
给他们选择?       现在我给你
you gave them a choice? And now I'm giving you one.
不必着急
You take your time.
理清思绪
Get yourself together.
拿出你最好的策略
I want your best game.
这不是策略 这是50:50的概率
It's not a game, it's a50 :50 chance.
我玩了四局了 我还活着
I've played four times. I'm alive.
这不是概率 福尔摩斯先生 这是下棋
It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
这是一局棋
It's a game of chess,
只有一步 只有一方能活
with one move... and one survivor.
而这 这...
And this - this...
就是唯一一步
is the move.
我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子?
Did I just give you the good bottle or the bad bottle?
随你选一个
You can choose either one.
不 找雷斯垂德探长 我有话跟他说
No, Detective Inspector Lestrade - I need to speak to him.
非常重要 十万火急
It's important. It's an emergency.
这里左转 谢谢 左转
Er, left here, please. Left here...
准备好了吗 福尔摩斯先生?
You ready yet, Mr Holmes?
开始玩吗?
Ready to play?
玩什么? 这是50:50的概率
Play what? It's a50 :50 chance.
你赌的不是数字 是我
You're not playing the numbers, you're playing ME.
我刚给你的是好药还是坏药?
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill?
这是诈术吗
Is it a bluff,
还是反诈
or a double bluff?
还是三重反诈?       仍然只是概率
Or a triple bluff? It's still just chance.
一连四个人? 这不是概率
Four people, in a row? It's not chance.
运气      这是天才
Luck. It's genius!
我知道人们的想法
I know how people think.
我知道人们以为我怎么想
I know how people think I think.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:58重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 16楼  发表于: 2017-08-19 0
我脑子里仿佛有张地图
I can see it all like a map inside my head.
人人都那么蠢 甚至你
Everyone's so stupid, even you.
或者神就是眷顾我
Or maybe God just loves me.
不管哪样 你开出租都算糟蹋了
Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie.

所以
So...
你拿命赌了四次 杀了几个路人 为什么?
You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?
游戏开始了
Time to play.
哦 我正在玩呢
Oh, I am playing.
轮到我了
This is my turn.
你左耳后沾着剃须泡沫
There's shaving foam behind your left ear.
没人提醒你
Nobody's pointed it out to you.
从痕迹来看不止一次
Traces of where it's happened before,
显然你是独居 没人提醒你
so obviously you live on your own - there's no-one to tell you.
可你有孩子的照片
But there's a photograph of children.
孩子母亲被切掉了
Children's mother's been cut out of the picture.
如果她死了 她还会在的
If she'd died, she'd still be there.
照片很旧 但框很新
The photograph's old, but the frame's new.
你想念孩子 但不能去看他们
You think of your children, but you don't get to see them.
疏离的父亲
Estranged father.
她带走了孩子
She took the kids,
可你还爱他们 还为此痛苦着
but you still love them and it still hurts.
啊 可不止这些
Ah, but there's more.
你的衣服 刚刚洗过
Your clothes. Recently laundered,
但你身上每件衣物至少...穿了三年了?
but everything you're wearing is at least... three years old?
保持仪表 却无长远规划
Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead.
现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀 这是为什么?
And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What's that about?
三年前 他们是那时告诉你的?
Three years ago. Is that when they told you?
告诉我什么?
Told me what?
(濒死)
DYING
说你死到临头了      你也是
That you're a dead man walking. So are you.
不过你时间不多了
You don't have long, though.
我说的对吗?
Am I right?
动脉瘤 就在这儿
Aneurism. Right in 'ere.
每一口气都可能是最后一息
Any breath could be my last.
因为你要死了 你就杀了四个人
And because you're dying, you've just murdered four people.
我活赢了四个人
I've outlived four people.
对动脉瘤患者 这是最开心的事了
That's the most fun you can have with an aneurism.
不 不 还有别的原因
No... No, there's something else.
你不是因为愤懑杀了四个人
You didn't just kill four people because you're bitter.
愤懑是种麻醉剂
Bitterness is a paralytic.
更危险的动机是爱
Love is a much more vicious motivator.
不知为什么 这是为了你的孩子
Somehow, this is about your children.
你确实厉害 是吗?       可为什么呢?
You ARE good, in't ya? But how?
我死了 我的孩子们拿不到什么
When I die they won't get much, my kids.
开出租不挣钱
Not a lot of money in driving cabs.
连环杀人也是      这你可失算了
Or serial killing. You'd be surprised.
说来听听
Surprise me.
我有个赞助人
I have a sponsor.
你有什么?
You have a what?
我每取一条命 孩子们就会拿到钱
For every life I take, money goes to my kids.
我杀的越多 他们过得越好
The more I kill... the better off they'll be.
你看 比你想的要划算
You see? It's nicer than you think.
谁会赞助连环杀手?
Who'd sponsor a serial killer?
谁会迷恋夏洛克•福尔摩斯?
Who'd be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?
不是只有你能欣赏精彩的谋杀
You're not the only one to enjoy a good murder.
世上还有你的同类 只不过你是孤家寡人
There's others out there just like you, except u're just a man.
而他们远远不止于此
And they're so much more than that.
你是说...
What do you mean...
不止一个人?
more than a man?
一个组织? 什么?
An organisation...? What?
有一个名字 从没有人提起
There's a name, that no-one says.
我也不会说
And I'm not going to say it either.
闲话聊够了
Now, enough chatter.
该做选择了
Time to choose.
夏洛克
Sherlock?!
夏洛克
Sherlock!

要是我都不选呢? 我可以直接走掉
What if I don't choose either? I could just walk out of here.
要么你赌50:50的概率
You can take a50 : 50chance,
要么我一熗爆你头
or I can shoot you in the head.
真有意思
Funnily enough,
从没人选这个
no-one's ever gone for that option.
我选择熗 谢谢
I'll have the gun, please.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 熗
Definitely. The gun.
你不想给朋友打个电话?
You don't want to phone a friend

The gun.
熗的真假我一看便知
I know a real gun when I see one.
他们都看不出      显然
None of the others did. Clearly.
好吧 这游戏很有趣
Well, this has been very interesting.
期待在法庭上再会
I look forward to the court case.
走之前问一句 你想出来了吗?
Just before you go, did you figure it out?
哪个是好瓶子?
Which one's the good bottle?
当然 小菜一碟
OF Course. Child's play.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:58重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 17楼  发表于: 2017-08-19 0
好吧 哪一个?
Well, which one, then?
你会选哪一个?
Which one would you have picked?
让我知道我会不会赢你
Just so I know whether I could have beaten you.
来吧
Come on!

把游戏玩完
Play the game.
有意思
Interesting.
你看怎样?
So what do you think?
一起吃?
Shall we?
真的 你觉得呢?
Really... What do you think?
你能赢我吗?
Can you beat me?
你是不是聪明到
Are you clever enough...
能赌自己的命?
.. to bet your life?
夏洛克
SHERLOCK!
我打赌你常常无聊 对吧?
I bet you get bored, don't you?
我知道你会的
I know you do.
你这样的人 这么聪明
A man like you. So clever.
但你证明不了 那么再聪明又有什么用?
But what's the point of being clever if you can't prove it?
仍然是瘾君子
Still the addict.
可这个...这才是你真正的瘾
But this... this is what you're really addicted to.
你会做一切
You'll do anything...
不惜一切代价 来摆脱无聊
.. anything at all, to stop being bored.
你现在不无聊了 对吧?
You're not bored now, are ya?
这不是很好吗?
Isn't it good?
我说的对吗?
Was I right?
我说中了 不是吗?
I was, wasn't I?

我选对了吗?
Did I get it right?!
好吧 告诉我
OK... Tell me this.
你的赞助人 是谁?
Your sponsor. Who was it?
给你讲我的人 我的粉丝
The one who told you about me, my fan.
给我个名字
I want a name.

No...
你快死了 但要折磨你还来得及
You're dying, but there's still time to hurt you.
给我一个名字
Give me... a name.
名字 快
A name! Now.
名字
The name!
莫里亚蒂
MORIARTY!
为什么给我毯子? 他们老给我披毯子
Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.
安抚受刺激人士的      我没受刺激呀
Yeah, it's for shock. I'm not in shock.
嗯 可有些人需要拍照
Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs.
开熗的人呢 没痕迹?
So, the shooter. No sign?
趁我们没到逃走了
Cleared off before we got here.
不过那种人有仇家也挺正常
But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose.
可能有人跟踪他来 不过...
One of them could have been following him, but...
我们毫无线索
we've got nothing to go on.
哦 我可不觉得
Oh, I wouldn't say that.

好吧 说来听听
OK. Give me.
墙里挖出的子弹是手熗的
The bullet they just dug out of the wall's from a handgun.
隔这么远一熗毙命
A kill shot over that distance,
我们要找的是个神熗手
that's a crack shot,WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
不止熗法好 他是个战士
But not just a marksman, a fighter.
手丝毫没有抖
His hands couldn't have shaken at all
可见他熟悉暴力
so clearly he's acclimatised to violence.
但直到我命悬一线才开熗
He didn't fire until I was in immediate danger though,
可见道德感极强
so strong moral principle.
你要找的人
You're looking for a man
大概服过兵役 而且...
probably with a history of military service, and...
沉着果敢 坚韧如钢...
nerves of steel...
算了 我说 别理我了
Actually, do you know what? Ignore me.
什么?      别听我说的
Sorry? Ignore all of that.
那是...受刺激说胡话
It's just the er... the shock talking.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
我得去谈...房租
I just need to... talk about the rent.
我还有话问你      又怎么啦?
I've still got questions. What now?
我受刺激了 看 都披毯子了
I'm in shock - look, I've got a blanket.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
而且我刚给你抓住个连环杀手...多少算吧
And, I just caught you a serial killer... More or less.
好吧 明天再找你 你走吧
OK. We'll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.
多诺万警官... 解释了事情经过
Erm - Sergeant Donovan has... just been explaining everything.
那两颗药丸...
The two pills...
真阴毒对吧? 真阴毒
Dreadful business, isn't it? Dreadful.
好熗法
Good shot.
对对 肯定很难 还隔着窗户
Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.
嗯 你最清楚了
Well, you'd know.
得把你手上的火药灼伤弄掉
Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers.
应该不会判你刑
I don't suppose you'd serve time for this,
不过我们还是别上法庭的好
but let's avoid the court case.
你没事吧      对 我当然没事
Are you all right? Yes, of course I'm all right.
你刚杀了一个人      对...
Well, you have just killed a man. Yes...
是真的 对吧?
That's true, isn't it?
可他也不是什么好人
But he wasn't a very nice man.
对 他可真不是好人
No. No, he wasn't, really, was he?
什么破司机啊
Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.
就是 他根本不会开车
That's true, he was a bad cabbie.
[ 此帖被清水雨心在2017-08-20 19:59重新编辑 ]
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 18楼  发表于: 2017-08-20 0
你该瞧瞧他开过来绕的路
You should have seen the route he took us to get here.
我们不能笑 这是杀人现场啊 快别说啦
Stop it! We can't giggle, it's a crime scene. Stop it.
喂 你可是凶手啊      小声点
Well, you're the one who shot him. Keep your voice down.

抱歉 我有点...亢奋 抱歉
Sorry, it's just erm... nerves, I think. Sorry.
你真打算吃那颗药了 对吧?
You were going to take that damn pill, weren't you?
我才没有呢
Course I wasn't.
我是拖延时间 就知道你会来
Biding my time. Knew you'd turn up.
你哪知道啊
No, you didn't.
这就是你找刺激的方式 对吗
That's how you get your kicks, isn't it -
赌上性命证明你聪明
you risk your life to prove you're clever.
我为什么呀?
Why would I do that?
因为你是个傻瓜
Because you're an idiot.
饭去?       饿死了
Dinner? Starving.
贝克街有家中餐馆不错 开到凌晨2点
End of Baker Street there's a good Chinese. Stays open till two.
看中餐馆好坏 要看门把手底部三分之一
You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.
夏洛克 就是他 我跟你说的那人
Sherlock... That's him, that's the man I was talking to you about.
我非常清楚他是谁
I know exactly who that is.
好呀 又一个案子破了
So... Another case cracked.
真是造福大众啊
How very public-spirited.
不过这从来就不是你的动机 对吧?
Though that's never really your motivation, is it?
你来这干什么?
What are you doing here?
照例 我来关心你的
As ever, I'm concerned about you.
对 我听说你的"关心"了
Yes, I've been hearing about your "concern".

还是这么别扭
Always so aggressive.
你就没想过我和你是一个阵营的吗?
Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?
真奇怪 没有
Oddly enough - no.
我们的共同点可比你愿意相信的多
We have more in common than you'd like to believe.
我们俩这种意气之争实在太幼稚了
This petty feud between us is simply childish.
总是殃及无辜 你也知道这惹妈妈生气
People will suffer. And you know how it always upset Mummy.
我惹妈妈生气?
I upset her?
我?
Me?
惹她的可不是我 麦克罗夫特
It wasn't me that upset her, Mycroft.
喂 喂 等一下
No. No, wait...
妈妈? 谁是妈妈?
Mummy? Who's Mummy?
母亲 我们的母亲
Mother. Our mother.
这是我哥哥 麦克罗夫特
This is my brother, Mycroft.
你又增重啦?
Putting on weight again?
不好意思 是减了
Losing it, in fact.
他是你哥哥?
He's your brother?
他当然是我哥哥
Course he's my brother.
那他不是...      不是什么?
So he's not... Not what?
我不知道 地下阴谋家?
I don't know... Criminal mastermind?
差不多吧      老天爷
Close enough. For goodness' sake.
我只是英国政府里小小的一员
I occupy a minor position in the British government.
他就是英国政府
He IS the British government,
在他不忙着当英国情报局的时候
when he's not too busy being the British secret service
或者不跑去客串美国中情局的时候
or the CIA on a freelance basis.
晚上好 麦克罗夫特
Good evening, Mycroft.
在我到家前请尽量别发动战争
Try not to start a war before I get home,
你知道交通会变成什么样
you know what it does for the traffic.
所以 你说你关心他的时候
So, when you say you're concerned about him -
你还真是关心他?
you actually are concerned?
对 当然
Yes, of course.
我说 这真的是小孩子赌气?
I mean, it actually is a childish feud?
他一贯这么气鼓鼓的
He's always been so resentful.
能想象我们家圣诞晚宴什么样吧
You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
嗯...
Yeah...
不 天啊 不能
No... God, no.
我还是...
I'd better erm...
又见面了
Hello again.
你好      我们今天傍晚见过
Hello. We met earlier on this evening.
哦      好吧 晚安
Oh! OK. Goodnight.
晚安 华生医生
Goodnight, Dr Watson.

吃点心去      嗯
So, dim sum. Mmm!
我总能猜到幸运饼里的签语      吹吧你
I can always predict the fortune cookies. No, you can't.
几乎能 话说你还是中过熗吧
Almost can. You did get shot, though.
什么?       在阿富汗 确实受过伤
Sorry? In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.
哦 对 肩膀      肩膀 我就知道
Oh. Yeah, shoulder. Shoulder! I thought so.
才怪      左边吧
No, you didn't. The left one.
算你蒙对了      我从不瞎蒙
Lucky guess. I never guess.
你就是瞎蒙
Yes, you do.
你兴奋什么呢?       莫里亚蒂
What are you so happy about? Moriarty.
什么莫里亚蒂?
What's Moriarty?
我一点也不知道
I've absolutely no idea.
长官 走吗?
Sir, shall we go?
那当兵的 真有意思
Interesting, that soldier fellow.
他也许是我弟的救星...
He could be the making of my brother...
无论如何 还是提升他们的监视等级吧
Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status.
启动第三级监视
Grade three active.
抱歉 长官 谁的监视等级?
Sorry, sir - whose status?
夏洛克•福尔摩斯和华生医生
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson

S01  E01  END
清水雨心

ZxID:10568733


等级: 派派版主
天天开心!
举报 只看该作者 19楼  发表于: 2017-08-20 0
Season One Episode Two —The Blind Banker

茶道中人曾语 茶壶经过多道茶的浸润
The great artisans say the more the teapot is used
将愈加温润如玉 焕然有光
the more beautiful it becomes.
养壶在于重复多次地用老茶汤汁浇壶身
The pot is seasoned by repeatedly pouring tea over the surface.
陶土吸入茶汤的沉淀
The deposit left on the clay
形成深厚温润的表面光泽
creates this beautiful patina over time.
有些茶壶焕发的典雅的幽光
Some pots, the clay has been burnished
是经四百年前的茶汤浸润而成
by tea made over 400 years ago.
博物馆将在十分钟后关门
This museum will be closing in 10 minutes.
四百年的古董 他们允许你用来泡茶喝呢
400 years old, they're letting you use it to make yourself a brew.
有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里
Some things aren't supposed to sit behind glass,
它们生来就该被人触碰
they're made to be touched.
为人所用
To be handled.
这些茶壶需要关爱
These pots need attention.
陶土有裂纹了
The clay is cracking.
我不觉得浇一丁点儿茶汁 会有多大帮助
Well, I can't see how a tiny splash of tea is going to help.
有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察
Sometimes you have to look hard at something
才能品味其价值
to see its value.
看到么
See?
这一只的光泽稍微亮些
This one shines a little brighter.
不知道...
I don't suppose...

我是说...
Um, I mean...
你愿意跟我出去喝点东西么
I don't suppose that you want to have a drink?
当然了 不是喝茶
Not tea, obviously.
跟我去酒吧 喝一杯 今晚
Um, in a pub, with me, tonight.
你不会那么喜欢我的
You wouldn't like me all that much.
喜不喜欢由我自己决定的嘛
Can I maybe decide that for myself?
我不能去
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请别再尝试约我了
Please stop asking.
是保安么
Is that security?
有人在么
Hello?
请工作人员速至收银机...
Can the till supervisor please go to...?
包装区域出现不明货物
Unexpected item in bagging area
请重试
please try again.
商品未扫描 请重试
Item not scanned. Please try again.
能小点声吗?
Can you maybe keep your voice down?
额度不足 信用卡授权失败    好吧 我明白了
Card not authorised.      Yes, all right! I've got it.
请使用其它付款方式 额度不足 信用卡授权失败
Please use an alternative method of payment. Card not authorised.
请使用其它付款方式
Please use an alternative method of payment.
自己留着吧 老子不买了
Keep it. Keep that.
你出去好久      是啊 但我啥都没买成
You took your time.  Yeah, I didn't get the shopping.
发帖 回复