【经典温馨小说】Forrest Gump——阿甘正传  pdf英文版本下载◇板凳英语电影◆地板电影中英对照_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:6142 回复:8

[Novel] 【经典温馨小说】Forrest Gump——阿甘正传  pdf英文版本下载◇板凳英语电影◆地板电影中英对照

刷新数据 楼层直达
伊墨君

ZxID:21373300


等级: 文坛巨匠
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2013-01-16 0


                  Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump is a 1986 novel by Winston Groom. The title characterexperiences adventures ranging from shrimp boating and pingpongchampionships to thinking about his childhood love, Jenny. RichardNixon, the Vietnam conflict and college football are all part of thestory. Throughout his life, Gump views the world simply and truthfully,even though through the course of the book and movie, he really doesn’tknow what he wants to do in life. Author and narrator Groom usesintonations that capture Gump’s personality.

Narrated by Forrest Gump, the book starts in Alabama, Forrest’s homestate. He introduces himself as an idiot, with an I.Q. “near 70″.Forrest is named after General Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Civil Warveteran and leader of the Ku Klux Klan. His father was killed when ashipment of bananas was dropped on him. As Forrest was a newborn at thetime, he does not have a memory of his father, but has never been fondof bananas, save banana pudding. His mother raised him, keeping himinside the majority of the time, so that the other children wouldn’tbully him. During his first year of school, he was treated as an outcastand victim by all but Jenny Curran. He was then sent to the ‘nutschool,’ where he went until he was sixteen years old. By this point, hewas six foot six and weighed 242 lbs. He was recruited to play footballat the local high school. He meets Bubba at a dorm room in the highschool.
He then is accepted into the army, experiencing hard-ship, ridicule,and accidentally causing an explosion in the cafeteria trying to mix asoup for the troops, Forrest succeeds and heads off to Vietnam, meetingBubba at the army later in the story. During a battle he mans a machinegun after a fellow troop is shot dead by a Vietnamese Soldier. Later inthe war, he finds that Bubba is shot dead, and after getting shot in thebuttocks he returns home, meeting President Lyndon Johnson.



[ 此帖被左。微希在2013-01-18 13:36重新编辑 ]
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +15

伊墨君

ZxID:21373300


等级: 文坛巨匠
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2013-01-16 0
— (左。微希) 我明白你隐藏回复的想法,但是英语角不鼓励这样做,因为这样的话,会带来一些无意义的灌水回复,也不是很好,希望你能理解啊~ (2013-01-18 13:38) —
下载:
http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/5a5b1fcc-60ce-11e2-bc86-0015c55db73d/
[ 此帖被左。微希在2013-01-18 13:39重新编辑 ]
伊墨君

ZxID:21373300


等级: 文坛巨匠
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2013-01-16 0
电影


点击在新窗播放

[ 此帖被伊墨君在2013-01-19 14:56重新编辑 ]
伊墨君

ZxID:21373300


等级: 文坛巨匠
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2013-01-16 0
[内容过长,已截断显示]

[table=490,#ffffff,#17365d,5][tr][td]
电影中英对照剧本
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest - Forrest Gump.
Forrest Gump: 人名
你好。我叫Forrest - Forrest Gump。
Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these.
chocolate: 巧克力 a million and a half: 150万
要吃巧克力吗?我能吃掉上百万块巧克力。
My mama always said Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
我妈妈常说人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力。你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
Those must be comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and notfeel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that.
comfortable: 舒适的 bet: 有把握说 not feel a thing: 什么感觉都没有 wish: 希望
那双鞋子一定很舒适。穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天,脚都不会痛。我希望能有一双这样的鞋子。
-Black Woman: My feet hurt.
hurt: 感到疼痛
其实我的脚很痛。
-Forrest: Mama always said there's an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
awful: [口语] 非常的 tell about: 讲诉(告诉关于...信息)
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道。
Where they're going,where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes.
他会往哪里走,他住在哪里。我穿过很多双鞋子。
I bet if I think about it real hard,I could remember my first pair of shoes.
remember: 记得
如果我仔细想的话,我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样。
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.She said they was my magic shoes.
anywhere: 任何地方 magic: 有魔力的
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方。她说它是双魔鞋。
-Doctor: All right, Forrest, Open your eyes now.Let's take a little walk around. How do those feel?
好的,Forrest,张开双眼。你走几步看看。感觉如何?
His legs are strong, Mrs. Gump, as strong as I've ever seen.
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太,是我见过最强壮的。
But his back's as crooked as a politician.But we're going to straighten him right up, aren't we, Forrest?
crooked: 弯曲的 straighten up: 直起腰来
但是他的背像政客一样弯。但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?
-Mrs. Gump:Forrest!
Forrest!
-Forrest: Now, when I was a baby,Mama named me after the great Civil War hero.
name after: 以…命名 Civil War: 美国内战(南北战争) hero: 英雄
我刚出世时,妈妈用了一位内战英雄的名字为我取名。
General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we was related to him in some way.
related: 有亲属关系的 in some way: 有一点,有些
Nathan Bedford Forrest将军。她说我们有点亲戚关系。
What he did was, he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.
tart up: [英国俚语]打扮得花哨 club: 俱乐部
他做过的事情是:建立了一个俱乐部叫三K党。
They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.
dress up: 装扮 robe: 长袍 bed sheet: 床单 act like: 举止像… a bunch of: 一群人 ghost: 鬼 spook: 幽灵
他们全披着长袍和床单,看来像一群鬼。
They'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.
ride: 骑
他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑。
And, anyway, that'show I got my name... Forrest Gump.
show: 显示
不管怎样,这就是我名字的由来:Forrest•甘。
Mama said the Forrest part was to remind methat sometimes we all do things that, well,that just don't make no sense.
remind: 提醒 make no sense: 没有意义(讲不通) sense: 意义
妈妈说这名字是提醒我,我们会经常做一些并没有意义的事情。
-Mrs. Gump: This way. Hold on. Ugh! All right. What are y'all staring at?
hold on: 停一下 stare: 盯着看
向这边!好了。你们在看什么?
Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before?
brace: 矫形支架
从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗?
Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest.
不要管其它人说他们比你强,Forrest。
If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
intend: 想要 same: 同样的
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑
-Forrest: Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.
explain: 解释
妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思。
We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.
route: 道路(尤指公路) Greenbow: 镇名 Alabama:州名
我们住在17号公路附近,距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩。
That's in the county of Greenbow.Our house had been in Mama's family
这个地方属于绿茵县。我们的房子来自妈妈的家族,
since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpahad come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.
ocean: 海洋
从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的,他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里。
Since it was just me and Mama and we had all these empty rooms,
empty: (房屋等)无人的,无人住的
房子只有我和妈妈住,我们有好多空房间,
Mama decided to let those rooms out,mostly to people passing through,
let: 出租 mostly: 主要地 pass through: 经过市镇等(但逗留时间不长)
妈妈将这些空房出租给路过的人住,
Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.
比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人。
That's how me and Mama got money.Mama was a real smart lady.
smart: 聪明的
我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱。妈妈是个很聪明的女士。
-Mrs. Gump: Remember what I told you, Forrest. You're no different than anybody else is.
remember: 记住 different: 不相同的
记住我说的话,Forrest。你和其它任何人是一样的。
Did you hear what I said, Forrest? You're the same as everybody else. You are no different.
听清楚了没有,Forrest?你和其它人是一样的。你并没有什么不一样。
-Hancock: Your boy's... different, Mrs. Gump.His I. Q is 75.
I. Q = intelligence quotient 智商
你的孩子有点不一样,甘太太。他的智商只有75。
-Mrs. Gump: Well, we're all different, Mr. Hancock.
我们都是不一样的,Hancock先生。
-Forrest: She wanted me to have the finest education,so she to ok me to the Greenbow County Central School.I met the principal and all.
education: 教育 principal: 校长 and all: [口语]之类等等
她希望我得到最好的教育,所以她带我去绿茵县中心学校。我见到了校长什么的。
-Hancock: I want to show you something, Mrs. Gump.Now, this is normal.Forrest is right here.
show: 把…拿给…看 normal: 正常的
请你看看这个,甘太太。这是正常水平。Forrest则是在这儿。
The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80 to attend public school.Mrs. Gump,
require: 要求 minimum: 最低限度 attend: 上(大学等)
州政府要求智商起码要80才能上公立学校。甘太太,
he's going to have to go to a special school.Now, he'll be just fine.
special: 特殊的
他应该上特殊学校。在那里他会很好的。
-Mrs. Gump: What does normal mean anyway? He might be... a bit on the slow side,
mean: 意味着 a bit: 有点儿 slow: 迟钝的 side: 方面
正常水平是什么意思?他可能…反应不太灵敏,
but my boy Forrest is going to get the same opportunities as everyone else.
opportunity: 机会
但我儿子Forrest应该和其它人一样得到机会。
He's not going to some special school to learn how to retread tires.
learn: 学习 retread: 再补胎面 tire: 轮胎
他不该去特殊学校学怎么翻修轮胎。
We're talking about five little points here. There must be something can be done.
这不过是区区5分的问题。一定会有办法解决的。
-Hancock: We're a progressive school system.We don't want to see anybody left behind.Is there a Mr. Gump, Mrs. Gump?
progressive: 进步的,循序渐进的 left behind: 留下
我们的学校是要排名次的。我们不想有人拉后腿。甘先生在哪儿,甘太太?
-Mrs. Gump: He's on vacation.
vacation: 休假
他去度假了。
-Hancock: Well, your mama sure does care about your schooling, son.You don't say much, do you?
sure: 确实地 care about: 关心 schooling: 学校教育
你妈妈真是很关心你的教育,孩子。你不太会说话,是吗?
-Mrs. Gump: "Finally, he had to try. " It looked easy, but... oh, what happened. First they..."
最后,他必须去试一试。看起来容易,但是…发生了怪事,首先他们…
-Forrest: Mama, what's vacation mean?
妈妈,度假是什么意思?
-Mrs. Gump: Vacation?
度假?
-Forrest : Where Daddy went?
爸爸去哪儿了?
-Mrs. Gump: Vacation's when you go somewhere... and you don't ever come back.
度假就是你去一个地方…然后就不再回来。
-Forrest: Anyway, I guess you could say me and Mama was on our own.
guess: [口语]认为 on our own: 独立地
总之,我想你可以说我和妈妈无依无靠。
But we didn't mind.Our house was never empty.There was always folks coming and going.
mind: 介意 folk: 人们
但我们不介意。我们的房子总住满了人。经常是人来人往的。
-Mrs. Gump: Supper! It's supper, everyone!
开饭了!大家来吃晚饭啦!
-Tenant A: That sure looks special.
这看起来很特别。
-Forrest: Sometimes, we had so many people staying with usthat every room was filled, with travelers, you know,
filled: 填满的 traveler: 旅行者
有时有这么多人和我们一起住,每个房间都住满了旅客,
folks living out of their suitcasesand hat cases and sample cases.
suitcase: 手提箱 sample case: 样品箱
这些人带着行李箱子,还有帽子箱子,还有样品箱子。
-Mrs. Gump: Forrest Gump, it's suppertime! Forrest?
Forrest Gump,吃晚饭了!Forrest?
-Forrest: One time, a young man was staying with us,and he had him a guitar case.
guitar: 吉他
有一次,又有位年青人和我们住一起,他带着一个吉它箱子。

-Tenant B: “ Well, you ain't never caught a rabbit “
ain’t = are not 不,否定
你从来逮不到兔子
“ And you ain't no “
你也不是…
“ Friend of mine “
我的朋友

-Mrs. Gump: Forrest, I told you not to bother this nice young man.
bother: 打扰
Forrest,叫你不要打扰这位叔叔。
-Tenant B: No, that's all right, ma'am.I was showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
a thing or two: 值得知道的事情【一点东西】
不,没关系,太太。我在弹吉它给他听。
-Mrs. Gump: All right. Supper's ready if y'all want to eat.
好吧,你可以来吃晚饭了。
-Tenant B: Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you, ma'am.
ma’am: 夫人
行,好极了。谢谢你,太太。
Say, man, show me that crazy little walk you did there.Slow it down some.
crazy: 摇摇晃晃的 slow down: 放慢速度 some: [口语]稍微
喂,兄弟,请你再表演一遍刚才那步法。稍微慢一点。
“ You ain't nothing but... “
你只不过是…
-Forrest: I liked that guitar.It sounded good.I started moving around to the music, swinging my hips.
move around: 走来走去 swing: 摇摆 hip: 臀部
我喜欢那吉它。它很好听。我伴着音乐移动着脚步,扭着我的臀部。
-Tenant B: “ Cryin' all the time “
哭喊不停
-Forrest: This one night, me and Mama was out shopping,and we walked by Vincy's Furniture and Appliance Store,and guess what?
那天晚上,我和妈妈出去购物,我们路过文斯家私商店,你猜怎么着?
-Elvis:“ You ain't nothin' but a hound dog “
你只不过是一条猎犬
“ Cryin' all the time “
all the time: 一直
哭喊不停
“ You ain't nothin' but a hound dog “
你只不过是一条猎犬
-Mrs. Gump: This is not for children's eyes.
小孩子不能看这个。
-Elvis: “ Cryin' all the time “
哭喊不停
-Forrest: Some years later,that handsome young man who they called the King,
handsome: 英俊的
几年以后,听说那位帅哥被人称为"猫王",
well, he sung too many songs.Had him self a heart attack or something.It must be hard being a king.
heart attack: 心脏病发作
嗯,他唱的歌实在太多。结果他得了心脏病什么的。看来"王"确实是不好当啊。
You know, it's funny how you remember some things,but some things you can't.
funny: [口语]难以理解的
你知道,你的记忆有时清楚得不得了,有时却什么也不记得。
-Mrs. Gump: You do your very best now, Forrest.
你要开始努力学习了,Forrest。
-Forrest: I sure will, Mama. I remember the bus ride on the first day of school very well.
我一定会的,妈妈。我记得第一次乘校车去上学,非常清楚。
-Dorothy: Are you coming along?
come along: 一道走
你上不上车?
-Forrest: Mama said not to be taking rides from strangers.
stranger: 陌生人
妈妈说不要上陌生人的车子。
-Dorothy: This is the bus to school.
这是校车。
-Forrest: I'm Forrest... Forrest Gump.
我是Forrest…Forrest Gump。
-Dorothy: I'm Dorothy Harris.
我是多Dorothy Harris。
-Forrest: Well, now we ain't strangers anymore.
嗯,现在我们不是陌生人了。
-Boy A: This seat's taken.
这位子有人了。
-Boy B: It's taken.
有人了。
-Boy C: You can't sit here.
你不准坐这儿。
-Forrest: You know, it's funny what a young man recollects,'cause I don 't remember being born.
recollect: 回忆,回想 ‘cause: [口语]=because 因为
你知道,孩子记事实在奇怪,我不记得我的出生。
I don't recall what I got for my first Christmas,and I don't know when I went on my first outdoor picnic,
recall: 回想起 outdoor: 户外的 picnic: 野餐
我不记得我的第一份圣诞礼物,我也不记得我第一次去野餐,
but I do rememberthe first time I heard the sweetest voicein the wide world.
但我却记得我第一次听到最甜的声音,在整个世界上。
-Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
你愿意的话可以坐这儿。
-Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.She was like an angel.
angel: 天使
我一生再没见过如此美丽的人。她就象一位天使。
-Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren't you?What's wrong with your legs?
你想坐还是不想坐?你的腿怎么啦?
-Forrest: Um, nothing at all, thank you.My legs are just fine and dandy.
dandy: [口语]极好的
没什么,谢谢你。我的腿好得很。
I just sat next to her on that busand had a conversation all the way to school.
conversation: 谈话
我和她在并排坐在校车里,去学校途中我们一直在说话。
My back's crooked like a question mark.Next to Mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
question mark: 问号 next to: 次于,居于…之后
当时我的背象个问号那么弯。除了妈妈,没有人和我说话,或问我问题。
-Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
stupid: 笨的
你是不是有点傻?
-Forrest: Mama says, Stupid is as stupid does.
妈妈说,"做傻事的才是傻瓜"。
-Jenny: I'm Jenny.
我叫Jenny。
-Forrest: I'm Forrest... Forrest Gump.From that day on, we was always together.
我叫Forrest…Forrest•甘。由那天开始,我们经常在一起。
Jenny and me was like peas and carrots.She taught me how to climb.
peas and carrots: 形影不离【豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故在美国烹饪时作为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现,故引申为形影不离。在这里形容阿甘和Jenny在小时候一直在一起学习和玩耍】
Jenny和我形影不离。她教我怎么爬树。
-Jenny: Come on, Forrest, you can do it.
快,Forrest,你能做到。
-Forrest: I showed her how to dangle.A good little...She helped me learn how to read,and I showed her how to swing.
dangle: 摇晃地悬挂着 swing: 悬挂
我教她怎么摇摆。一个好小…她帮我学怎么认字,我教她怎么倒挂。
Sometimes, we'd just sit outand wait for the stars.Mama's going to worry about me.
sit out: 坐在一起
有时,我们就那么坐着,等星星出来。妈妈会担心我的。
-Jenny: Just stay a little longer.
再呆一会儿。
-Forrest: For some reason, Jenny didn 't never want to go home.O.K., Jenny, I'll stay.
不知为什么,Jenny从来不爱回家。好吧,Jenny,我再呆一会儿。
She was my most special friend.My only friend.
她是我最好的朋友。我唯一的朋友。
Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day.Some people don't think so, but they do.
miracle: 奇迹
妈妈总是对我说每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。
-Boy A: Hey, dummy!
dummy: 笨蛋
嗨,傻瓜!
-Boy B: Are you dumb, or just plain stupid?
plain: 完全地
你是哑巴,还是真的是傻瓜?
-Boy C: Look, I'm Forrest Gimp.
喂,我是Forrest•甘。
-Jenny: Just run away, Forrest.Run, Forrest!Run away! Hurry!
快跑,Forrest。跑,Forrest!快跑!快!
-Boy B: Get the bikes!
get: 搭上(车,船等)
骑上自行车!
-Boy C: Let's get him! Come on!
get: 抓住
我们去捉他!快点!
-Boy B: Look out, Gump!We're going to get you!
小心点,Gump!我们来捉你了!
-Jenny: Run, Forrest, run!Run, Forrest!
跑,Forrest,跑!跑,Forrest!
-Boy A: Come back here, you!
你给我回来!
-Jenny: Run, Forrest!Run!
跑,Forrest!跑!
-Forrest: Now, you wouldn't believe if I told you...but I could run like the wind blows.
wind blow: 刮风
你现在大概不会相信我的话…但我跑起来像风一样。
From that day on,if I was going somewhere,I was running.
从那天开始,如果我要去哪里,我就跑着去。
-Old Man: That boy sure is a running fool.
那孩子真是个能跑的傻瓜
-Forrest: Now, remember how I told youthat Jenny never seemed to want to go home?
记不记得我告诉过你,Jenny总是不爱回家?
She lived in a house that was as old as Alabama.
她家的房子和亚拉巴马州一样老。
Her mama had gone to heaven when she was 5,and her daddy was some kind of a farmer.
heaven: 天堂
她五岁时她妈妈就去天堂了,她的爸爸好象是个农夫。
Jenny?He was a very loving man.He was always kissing and touching her and her sisters.
loving: 充满深情的
Jenny?他是个非常有爱心的人。他经常亲吻抚摸她和她姐妹。
And then this one time,Jenny wasn't on the bus to go to school.
后来有一次,Jenny没有来乘车去学校。
Jenny, why didn't you come to school today?
Jenny,你今天怎么不来学校?
-Jenny: Shh. Daddy's taking a nap.
nap: 小睡,打盹
嘘。爸爸正在午睡。
-Jenny’s father: Jenny!
Jenny!
-Jenny: Come on!
快点!
-Jenny’s father: Jenny, where'd you run to?You better get back here, girl!
Jenny,你往哪儿跑?你最好马上回来,丫头!
Where you at?Jenny!Jenny, where you at?Jenny!
你在哪儿?Jenny!Jenny,你在哪儿?Jenny!
-Jenny: Pray with me, Forrest.Pray with me.
pray: 祈祷
和我一起祈祷,Forrest。和我一起祈祷。
-Jenny’s father: Jenny!
Jenny!
-Jenny: Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far,far, far away from here.
亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧,飞得越远越好。
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far.
亲爱的上帝,把我变成一只会飞的鸟吧
-Forrest: Mama always said God is mysterious.
mysterious: 神秘的
妈妈常说上帝是神秘的。
-Jenny’s father: Jenny!
Jenny!
-Forrest: He didn 't turn Jenny in to a bird that day.Instead, he had the police say
turn into: 变成
那天他没有把Jenny变成一只鸟。而是…他叫来了警察
Jenny didn't have to stay in that house no more.
说Jenny再也不必住在那间房子里了。
She was to live with her grandma,just over on Creekmore Avenue,which made me happy, 'cause she was so close.
后来她和她祖母住在一起,就是克里克大街那里,我很高兴,因为她那里离我家很近。
Some nights,Jenny'd sneak outand come on over to my house,just'cause she said she was scared.
sneak: 溜走 ‘cause = because 因为 scared: 害怕的
有时晚上,Jenny会溜出来,跑到我的房子里,因为她说她很害怕。
Scared of what, I don 't know.But I think it was her grandma's dog.He was a mean dog.
mean: [口语]凶恶的
害怕什么,我不知道。我猜是怕她祖母的狗。他是只很凶的狗。
Anyway, Jenny and me was best friendsall the way up through high school.
all the way up: 一直
总之,Jenny和我是最好的朋友,一直到上中学。
-Bully A: Hey, stupid!
嗨,傻瓜!
-Jenny: Quit it!Run, Forrest, run!
住手!跑,Forrest,跑!
-Bully A: didn't you hear me, stupid?
你没听见吗,傻瓜?
-Jenny: Run, Forrest!
跑,Forrest!
-Bully B: Get in the truck!Come on! He's getting away! Move it!
get away: 逃脱
快上卡车!快!他要跑了!快追!
-Jenny: Run, Forrest! Run!
跑,Forrest!跑!
-Bully A: Move it! Move it!You better be runnin'!Whoo-hoo! Go!
快追,快追!你快跑吧!哇!快!
-Jenny: Run, Forrest!
跑,Forrest!
-Forrest: Now, it used to beI ran to get where I was going.I never thought it would take me anywhere.
used to: 过去常常
一直以来我到哪儿都跑着去。我没想过后来会跑遍所有地方。
-Football Coach: Who in the hell is that?
那究竟是什么人?
-Assistant Coach: That there is Forrest Gump, Coach.Just a local idiot.
idiot: 白痴
那人叫Forrest•甘,教练。当地的傻瓜。
-Forrest: And can you believe it?I got to go to college, too.
你能相信吗?我也能上大学了。
-Football Player: Forrest, move it!Run!
Forrest,快!跑!
-Forrest: O.K.!
好!
-Football Player: Run!
跑!
-Coach: Run, you stupid son of a bitch! Run!Run, son of a bitch, run! Go! Run!Run! Run! Go!
son of a bitch: [粗俗语]狗娘养的
跑,你这狗娘养的傻瓜!跑!跑,狗娘养的,跑!快跑!跑!跑!
He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive,but he sure is fast.
他大概薀头娘养的最傻的傻瓜,但他跑得真是快。
-Forrest: Now, maybe it's just me,but college was very confusing times.
confusing: 使人困惑的
也许只是我这样觉得,但大学生活让我非常迷惑。
-Chet Huntley: Federal troops, enforcing a court order,integrated the University of Alabama today.
federal: 联邦的 troop: 军队 enforce: 实施 integrate: 取消(学校的)种族隔离
联邦军队,执行法庭的判决,今天在亚拉巴马大学取缔种族隔离。
Two Negroes were admitted,but only after Governor George Wallacehad carried out his symbolic threatto stand in the school house door.
negro: 黑人 admitted: 给…进入的权利 governor: 州长 carry out: 拿出
symbolic: 象征的 threat: 威胁
允许两名黑人进学校,但乔治华莱士州长随后发出他的象征性威胁,站在教学楼门口。
-Governor Wallace: I take it from that statement...
statement: 声明
我对于那个声明…
-Forrest: Earl, what's going on?
Earl,出什么事了?
-Earl: Coons are trying to get into school.
coon: 浣熊【黑鬼】[对黑人的侮辱性称呼]
熊崽想进这学校。
-Forrest: Coons? When raccoons tried getting on our back porch,Mama just chased them off with a broom.
porch: 门廊 chase off: 赶走 broom: 扫帚
熊崽?如果浣熊想进我家的后院,妈妈会用扫帚赶它们走。
-Earl: Not raccoons, you idiot. Niggers.And they want to go to school with us.
nigger: 黑鬼
我不是说浣熊,傻瓜。是黑鬼。他们想和我们一起上学校。
-Forrest: With us? They do?
和我们一起?他们?
-Newsman: Shortly after Govern or Wallace had carried out his promise to block the door way,
promise: 诺言 block: 阻塞
在华莱士州长将阻塞校门的威胁付诸实施之后,
Kennedy ordered these cretary of defense to use military force.
order: 命令 military force: 武力
肯尼迪下令国防部使用武力
Here, by video tape, is the encounterby General Graham, commander of the National Guard,and Governor Wallace.
video tape: 录像带 encounter: 冲突
本台播放的录像,是当时在现场国民警卫队指挥官格拉汉将军和华莱士州长的冲突。
-Governor Wallace: Because these National Guardsmenare here today as federal soldiers for Alabama,and they live within our borders.
within: 在…里面 border: 边界
因为国民警卫队今天是作为亚拉巴马州的联邦士兵,他们住在本州境内。
They are our brothers.We are winning in this fight,
fight: 作战
他们是我们的兄弟。我们已经获得胜利,
because we are awakening the American peopleto the dangers that we have spoken about so many times
awaken: 唤醒 speak about: 谈论
因为我们唤醒了美国人民去面对我们谈论已久的危机。
that is so evident today...A trend toward military dictatorship in this country.
evident: 明显的 trend: 趋势 dictatorship: 独裁政权
今天的事清楚地显示…我们的国家正在走向军事独裁。
-Newsman: And so, at day's end,the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa had been desegregated,
desegregate: 废除...的种族隔离
就这样,当天傍晚,在图卡卢沙的亚拉巴马大学的隔离被取缔,
and students Jimmy Hood and Vivian Malonehad been signed up for summer classes.
sign up: 注册登记
学生Jimmy Hood和Vivian Malone已登记参加夏季的课程学习。
-Forrest: Ma'am, you dropped your book.Ma'am.
drop: 掉下
太太,你的书掉了。太太。
-Chet Huntley: Govern or Wallace did what he promised.By being on the Tuscaloosa campus, he kept the mob...
mob: 人群
华莱士州长说到做到。在图卡卢沙的校园里,他让人们…
-Coach A: Say, wasn't that Gump?
喂,那是Gump吧?
-Coach B: Naw, that couldn't be.
不,不会的。
-Coach C: It sure as hell was.
sure as hell = as sure as hell 肯定无疑
绝对是他。
-Forrest: A few years later,that angry little man at the school house doorthought it'd be a good idea and ran for president.
run for: 竞选 president: 总统
几年之后,教学楼门口那位坏脾气的小个子觉得去竞选总统是个好主意。
But somebody thought that it wasn't.But he didn't die.
但有人觉得不是。但他没有死。
-Black Woman: My bus is here.
我的车到了。
-Forrest: Is it the number 9?
这是9路车吗?
-Black Woman: No, it's the number 4.
不,这是4路车。
-Forrest: It was nice talking to you.
很高兴和你聊天。
-White Woman: I remember when that happened, when Wallace got shot.I was in college.
我还记得那时候,当华莱士遇刺时,我还在上大学。
-Forrest: Did you go to a girls' college or a girls' and boys' together college?
你上的是女子大学还是男女都有的大学?
-White Woman: It was coed.
coed: [口语]男女同校的
男女都有。
-Forrest: 'Cause Jenny went to a college I couldn't go to.
Jenny上的大学我不能去上。
It was a college just for girls.But I'd go and visit her every chance I got.
chance: 机会
那是所女孩子读的大学。但我一有机会就去看她。
-Radio: “I don't know why I love you”
我不知道我为何爱你
“ But I do “
可我就是爱
“I don't know why I cry so “
我不知道我为何哭泣
“ But I do “
可我就是哭
“I only know I know that... “
我只知道我知道…
-Jenny: That hurts.
hurt: 感到疼痛
很痛。
-Radio: “ But I don't know why I love you”
可我不知道我为何爱你
“ But I do “
可我就是爱
-Jenny: Forrest!Forrest!Forrest, stop it!Stop it!What are you doing?
Forrest!Forrest!Forrest,住手!住手!你干什么?
-Forrest: He was hurting you.
hurt: 伤害
他在伤害你。
-Jenny: No, he wasn't!Get over there!Billy, I'm sorry.
不,他没有!往那边走!比利,对不起。
-Billy: Just keep away from me.
keep away from: 远离
请离我远一点。
-Jenny: Don't be such... Don't go.Billy, wait a second.He doesn't know any better.Forrest, why'd you do that?
不要这样…不要走。比利,等一下。他不懂事。Forrest,你为什么那样做?
-Forrest: I brought you some chocolate.I'm sorry.I'll go back to my college now.
我给你带了巧克力来。对不起。现在我要回我的学校了。
-Jenny: Forrest...Look at you.Come on.Come on.
Forrest…瞧你。来吧。来吧。
-Forrest: Is this your own room?
这是你自己的房间吗?
-Jenny: Shh!Do you ever dream, Forrest...about who you're going to be?
dream: 做梦
嘘!你有过梦想吗,Forrest…梦想你将来要成为什么人?
-Forrest: Who I'm going to be?
我将来要成为什么人?
-Jenny: Yeah.
对。
-Forrest: Aren't I going to be me?
我将来不能做我自己了吗?
-Jenny: You'll always be you,just another kind of you.You know?
你永远都会是你,但会是另一种人。你明白吗?
I want to be famous.I want to be a singer like Joan Baez.
famous: 出名的
我想成名。我想当个琼•贝兹那样的歌手。
I just want to be... on an empty stagewith my guitar, my voice.Just me.
stage: 舞台
我只想…站在空旷的舞台上伴着我的吉它,我的歌声。只有我自己。
And I want to reach people on a personal level.I want to be able to say things,just one to one.
reach: 触及 personal: 个人的 level: 等级
我想自己去接触大众。我想能够谈一些事,只是两个人之间。
Have you ever been with a girl, Forrest?
你有和女孩子一起过吗,Forrest?
-Forrest: I sit next to them in my home economics class all the time.Oh, I'm sorry.
我和她们坐一起在家政课的课堂上。啊,对不起。
-Jenny: It's O.K.
没关系。
-Forrest: Sorry.
对不起。
-Jenny: It's all right.It's O.K.
没关系。没关系。
-Forrest: Oh, I'm dizzy.
dizzy: 晕眩的
啊,我头晕。
-Jenny: I'll bet that never happened in home ec.
我想你在家政课上没做过这个吧。
-Forrest: No.I think I ruined your roommate's bathrobe.
ruin: 毁坏 bathrobe: 浴衣
没有。我想我弄脏了你室友的浴袍。
-Jenny: I don't care. I don't like her anyway.
我无所谓,反正我不喜欢她。
-Audience: Run! Run! Run! Run!Run! Run! Run! Run!Run! Run! Run! Run!
跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!Stop! Stop! Stop!
跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!跑!停!停!停!
-Forrest: College ran by real fast'cause I played so much football.
run: (光阴)流逝
大学生活过得真快,因为我美式足球打得太多。
They even put me on a thingcalled the all-America teamwhere you get to meet the president of the United States.
meet: 遇见
他们还把我弄进一个什么东西,叫做全美明星队,那样你可以去见合众国的总统。
-Newsman: President Kennedy metwith the collegiate all-American football teamat the Oval Office today.
collegiate: 大学生的
肯尼迪总统在椭圆形办公室接见了全美大学足球队。
-Forrest: Now the really good thingabout meeting the president of the United Statesis the food.
那里见合众国的总统的时候,最棒的一点是食物。
They put you in this little roomwith just about anything you'd want to eat or drink.
他们让你呆在一个小房间里,里面有你爱吃或喝任何东西
But since, number one,I wasn 't hungry but thirsty,
thirsty: 口渴的
但是,因为第一:我不饿但是口渴;
and number two, they was free,I must have drank me about 15 Dr. Peppers.
Dr. Pepper: 【胡椒博士,一种软饮料】
第二,这全是免费的,我大概喝了15瓶汽水。
-Kennedy: How does it feel to be an all-American?
入选全美明星队感觉如何?
-Athlete A: It's an honor, sir.
很荣幸,先生。
-Kennedy: How does it feel to be an all-American?
入选全美明星队感觉如何?
-Athlete B: Very good, sir.
很好,先生。
-Kennedy: How does it feel to be an all-American?
入选全美明星队感觉如何?
-Athlete C: Very good, sir.
很好,先生。
-Kennedy: Congratulations. How do you feel?
congratulations: 祝贺
祝贺你。你感觉如何?
-Forrest: I got to pee.
pee: 小便
我想撒尿。
-Kennedy: I believe he said he had to pee.
我听着他好象说他想撒尿。
-Forrest: Some time later, for noparticular reason,somebody shot that nice young presidentwhen he was riding in his car.
particular: 特殊的 shot: 射击
不久之后,不知什么原因,有人熗杀了这位不错的年轻总统,当时他坐着他的车。
And a few years after that,somebody shot his little brother, too,only he was in a hotel kitchen.
又过了几年,有人又熗杀了他的弟弟,这次他是在一个酒店的厨房里。
Must be hard being brothers.I wouldn't know.
做兄弟可真不容易啊。我不明白。
-Master of Ceremony: Forrest Gump.
Forrest Gump。
-Forrest: Now can you believe it?After only five years of playing football,I got a college degree.
你相信不相信?只不过玩了五年足球,我得到了大学学位。
-Master of Ceremony: Congratulations, son.
祝贺你,孩子。
-Forrest: Mama was so proud.
proud: 骄傲的
妈妈骄傲极了。
-Mrs. Gump: Forrest, I'm so proud of you. I'll hold this for you.
Forrest,我为你骄傲。我替你拿着这个。
-Recruiting Officer: Congratulations, son. Have you given any thought to your future?
future: 未来
祝贺你,孩子。你有没有考聼妄你的未来?
-Forrest: Thought?Hello. I'm Forrest. Forrest Gump.
考虑?你好。我是Forrest,Forrest Gump。
-Bus Driver: Nobody gives a horse's shitwho you are, pus ball!
根本没人会关心你叫什么名字,脓包!
You're not even a lowlife, scum-sucking maggot!
lowlife: 下层社会的人 scum: 社会渣滓 suck: 吮吸 maggot: 蛆
你还不如低等生物,吃屎的蛆!
Get your maggoty ass on the bus!You're in the army now!
ass: 臀部
你赶快坐到座位上!你现在到部队了!
-Soldier A: Seat's taken.
有人坐了。
-Soldier B: taken.
有人。
-Forrest: At first it seemed like I made a mistake.It was only my induction day,and I was getting yelled at.
induction: 征召(入伍) yell at: 对…吼叫
开始我觉得我犯了个错误。入伍第一天,我就给骂得狗血喷头。
-Bubba: Sit down if you want to.
你愿意的话可以坐下。
-Forrest: I didn't know who I might meetor what they might ask.
我不知我会遇到谁,或他们会问我什么。
-Bubba: You ever been on a real shrimp boat?
shrimp: 虾
你有没有乘过真正的捕虾船?
-Forrest: No.But I been on a real big boat.
没有。可我乘过一条真正的大捕虾船。
-Bubba: I'm talking about a shrimp catching boat.I been working on shrimp boats all my life.
我指的是一种专门捕虾的船。我一直都在捕虾船上干活。
I started out on my uncle's boat when I was about maybe 9.
start out: 开始
开始是我叔叔的船,那时我大概9岁。
I was just looking into buying my own boat and got drafted.
look into: 研究 draft: 征兵
我刚在考虑自己去买一条船,然后就应征入伍了。
My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue.
我的名字叫Benjamin Buford Blue。
People call me Bubba,just like one of them old red neck boys.Can you believe that?
redneck: 乡下人
人们都管我叫布巴,好象个乡下佬的名字。很难以置信吧?
-Forrest: My name's Forrest Gump.People call me Forrest Gump.
我叫Forrest Gump。人们都管我叫Forrest Gump。
So Bubba was from Bayou La Batre, Alabama,and his mama cooked shrimp.
cook: 烹煮
布巴来自亚拉巴州拉巴特湾,他的妈妈是煮虾的。
And her mama before her cooked shrimp,and her mama before her mama cooked shrimp, too.
她的妈妈也是煮虾的,还有她妈妈的妈妈也是煮虾的。
Bubba's family knew everythingthere was to know about the shrimping business.
布巴家的人了解所有跟捕虾有关的事情。
-Bubba: I know everything there is to knowabout the shrimping business.
我知道所有跟捕虾有关的事情。
I'm going into the shrimping business for myselfafter I get out of the army.
等我退伍之后,我自己也准备去捕虾。
-Forrest: O.K.
好的。
-Drill Sergeant: Gump!What's your sole purpose in this army?
sole: 惟一的 purpose: 目的
阿甘!你到部队来干什么?
-Forrest: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
干你叫我干的事,教官!
-Drill Sergeant: God damn it, Gump, you're a goddamn genius.That's the most outstanding answer I've ever heard.
genius: 天才 outstanding: 杰出的
他妈的,Gump,你他妈的真是个天才。这是我听过的最了不起的回答。
You must have a goddamn I. Q Of 160.You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.Listen up, people!
gifted: 有天赋的
你他妈的智商一定有一百六。你他妈的真有天赋,列兵阿甘。大家都听着!
-Forrest: Now for some reason, I fit in the army.Like one of them round pegs.
for some reason: 由于某种原因 fit: 适合
不知什么原因,我很适合当兵。就象一对插销那么适合。
It's not really hard.You just make your bed neat,remember to stand up straight,
neat: 整洁的 straight: 直的
真实一点都不苦。你只需把你的床铺好,记着要站得笔直,
and always answer every questionwith "Yes, Drill Sergeant."
不管回答什么问题都说"是,教官。"
-Drill Sergeant: Is that clear?
听清楚没有?
-Soldiers: Yes, Drill
[ 此帖被伊墨君在2013-01-18 01:48重新编辑 ]
夜畔

ZxID:11553557

等级: 寒窗墨者
怎么没有人上传眉姐续集呢
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2013-01-21 0
— (北衍柘) Please reply in English  here~ (2013-01-29 10:57) —
      
本文来自派派小说论坛 :http://www.paipai.fm/r6224855_u11553557/
LZing--K

ZxID:22606812

等级: 派派新人
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2013-01-29 0
— (北衍柘) Please reply in English  here~ (2013-01-29 10:57) —
不错不错
p62348223845

ZxID:23508982

等级: *
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2013-02-24 0
新澳博娱乐城www.xinaobo0066.com
足球竞彩店www.zhibobazuqiu.com
中国足竞彩网首页www.zuqiujc.com
360足球竞彩www.360zuqiuw.com
最好的足球竞彩网www.football678.com
新葡京娱乐城开户www.pujingyule0066.com
A8娱乐城www.abayule6688.com
hei89

ZxID:12269484

等级: 牙牙学语
举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2013-03-14 0
再次重温,两小时,感觉,很好、、、真的很好!
谢谢~
liyujiao

ZxID:353602

等级: 才华横溢
期待爱情公寓三
举报 只看该作者 8楼  发表于: 2013-05-28 0
Thank you for your book. i love it ,Forrest is a ledgend
人生若只如初见,何事秋风悲画扇……
发帖 回复