脱口而出的英语口语(5)_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:4928 回复:7

[Spoken English] 脱口而出的英语口语(5)

刷新数据 楼层直达
lanvend

ZxID:15693256

等级: 牙牙学语
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-08-08 0
— (左。微希) It is allowed to post 3 topics at English Corner per day per person.
英语角每天每人限发三篇主题帖。谢谢您的支持和理解。 (2011-08-22 01:32) —
久仰!
I've heard so much about you.
  
好久不见了!
Long time no see.
  
辛苦了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
  
尊敬的朋友们!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
Your Excellency
  
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  
在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out in Beijing?
  
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  
欢迎美商来北京投资。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  
不虚此行!
It's a rewarding trip!
  
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  
请代我问候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
  
感谢光临!
Thank you so much for coming.
  
欢迎再来!
Hope you'll come again.
  
欢迎以后多来北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
  
请留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
  
多保重!
Take care!
  
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
  
愿为您效劳!
At your service!
  
为…举行宴会/宴请
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  
欢迎宴会
Welcome dinner
  
便宴
Informal dinner
  
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
Luncheon
  
便餐
Light meal
  
工作午餐
Working luncheon
  
自助餐
Buffet dinner/luncheon
  
答谢宴会
Return dinner
  
告别宴会
Farewell dinner
  
庆功宴
Glee feast
  
招待会
Reception
  
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
  
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail party
  
茶话会
Tea party
  
包餐/点餐
Table d'hote/a la carte
  
上菜
Serve a courst
  
您的位置在这里。
Here is your seat.
  
请入席!
Please have a seat.
  
欢聚一堂
Enjoy this happy get-together
  
请随便!
Please yourself at home.
Please enjoy yourself.
  
请各位随意用餐。
Help yourself please.
  
您喝点什么?
What would you like to drink?
  
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  
敬您一杯!
Here's to you!
  
祝你健康!
To your health!
  
我要为此干杯!
I'll drink to that!
  
随量!
Whatever you like!
  
我失陪一会儿!
Excuse me for a minute.
  
菜不好,请多多包涵!
Hope you enjoy yourself.
  
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
  
招待会现在开始。
The reception will now begin.
  
全体起立,奏国歌!
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
  
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
  
现在请…讲话
I have the honour to call upon …
  
开幕式现在结束。
This concludes the opening ceremony.
  
隆重庆祝
Grand celebration
  
庆祝成立…一周年
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
  
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
  
值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
  
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
  
衷心祝贺您当选…
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
  
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
  
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
  
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
  
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
  
事物性会谈
Talks at working level
  
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
  
议程项目
Items on the agenda
  
主题
Theme
  
议题
Topic for discussion
  
双方商定的议程
Schedule mutually agreed upon
  
开幕会议
Opening session
  
全体会议
Plenary session
  
开场白
Introduction
  
情况介绍
Presentation
  
小组讨论
Panel discussion
  
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
  
一轮会谈
One round of talks
  
决议
Resolution
  
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding
  
现在开会。
I declare the meeting open.
  
请…发言。
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
  
下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
  
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That's all for my presentation. thank you.
  
我先说这么多。
So much for my remarks for now.
  
我要说的就是这些。
That's all for what I want to say.
  
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
  
让我先谈一个问题。
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
  
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
  
您对此事怎么看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
  
我提议休会十分钟。
I propose a ten-minute break.
  
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
  
对不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
  
当然可以!
By all means.
  
怎么都行!
Whatever you say.
  
我没有异议。
I have no objection.
  
我方对这个问题有异议。
We take exception to this question.
  
我们高兴地看到…
We note with pleasure that …
  
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?
  
不知你们上午谈的怎样?
I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
  
我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.
  
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
  
纠缠这个问题。
Entangle this issue.

syxxjixian

ZxID:14909150

等级: 博览群书
YAY~
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-08-10 0
er...these are quite formal....not suitable for normal situations.....
qqhedx019

ZxID:9380419

等级: 职业撰稿
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2012-01-04 0
Thank you very much!
linkaiyin

ZxID:7410607

等级: 略有小成
 www.hbtxt.com完结小说txt电子书免费下载www.12txt.com
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2012-01-05 0
— (左。微希) 请不要直接从主楼复制内容,这种行为视为灌水。请尽快修改,否则将会被删除。 (2012-01-05 22:09) —
Long time no see.
完结小说txt电子书免费下载www.12txt.com
zlada

ZxID:8687496


等级: 热心会员
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2012-01-07 0
it’ so good.thank you very much.
竹篱茅舍,石屋花轩,松柏群吟,藤萝翳景;流水绕户,飞泉挂檐,烟霞欲栖,林壑将瞑。
sherry暖暖

ZxID:13910879


等级: 热心会员
問流年 不過此去 且歌且行
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2012-01-08 0
all the sentences are helpful

卡卡天使

ZxID:14478299

等级: 牙牙学语
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2012-01-08 0
thanks for your sharing
xiaochaoerzi

ZxID:15508389

等级: 派派新人
举报 只看该作者 7楼  发表于: 2012-04-27 0
Thanks
发帖 回复