【转载】美剧中的常用语_派派后花园

用户中心 游戏论坛 社区服务
发帖 回复
阅读:2753 回复:6

[Vocabulary] 【转载】美剧中的常用语

刷新数据 楼层直达
海洋馆没去过

ZxID:14200923

等级: 寒窗墨者
举报 只看楼主 使用道具 楼主   发表于: 2011-04-29 0
美剧中的常用语
My time is your time. 请你吩咐!     
My hands are tied. 我很忙,无能为力。

To make a long story short. 长话短说。
It's a date. 一言为定。

That's a steal. 真便宜。           
  She has no sense. 她不懂事。

It's not big deal. 没什么了不起。   
What's the fuss? 吵什么?

Don't push me. 别逼我。             
Have a good of it. 玩得高兴。

Go down to business. 言归正传。     
Does it serve your purpose.对你有用么

It's long story. 一言难尽。     
Don't play possum. 别装蒜!

Make it up. 不计前嫌。           
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

You want a bet? 想打赌吗?         
Who wants? 谁稀罕?

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋       
Follow my nose. 凭直觉

Cheap skate. 小气鬼!               
Big mouth. 多嘴。

I'm going to go. 我这就去。       
  can-do 能人

Leave me alone. 别理我。     
Don't pass the buck. 不要推卸责任

I can't put up with her. 我受不了她。

She is just thick-skinned. 她真是厚脸皮。

I see eye to eye with you. 我与你的意见一致。

30. We are on good terms. 我们关系很好。

Many people. many tastes. 各有所好。

One man's meat is another man's poison. 对一个好的事对另外的人并不是好事。

Many hands make light work. 人多好干活。

I won't live on the handouts of other people. 我不会靠人家的施舍过活。

He is on his high horse these days. 他这几天有点趾高气昂。

You give him an inch and he will take a mile. 得寸进尺。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I can't make two ends meet. 青黄不接 月光一族

None of your keyhole. 不准偷看。


Thousand times no! 绝对办不到!                   
Easy does it. 慢慢来。   
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。   
What is the fuss?吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?   
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。           
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。   
God works. 上帝的安排。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。   
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?   
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。   
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Sure thing! 当然!   
I''m going to go. 我这就去。
Never mind. 不要紧。   
Can-do. 能人。
Close-up. 特写镜头。   
Drop it! 停止!
Bottle it! 闭嘴!    
Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!                          
Break the rules. 反规则。 
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!           
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋                        
Make it up! 不记前嫌!    
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。                        
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?   
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?    
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?  
What if I go for you?我替你去怎么样?
Who wants?谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。    
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。    
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?   
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。              
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so?是这样吗?
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。   
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。                       
Right over there. 就在那里。   
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。   
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。                   
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。   
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家.   
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。    
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。    
Good for you! 好得很!
Help me out. 帮帮我。   
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。                            
Lose head. 丧失理智。   
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
You bet! 一定,当然!
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!  
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。   
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。      
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。   
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。   
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!   
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。               
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?   
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?  
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。   
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!   
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。  
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。        
I 'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。                
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。   
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。   
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?   
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。                     
We have no way out. 我们没办法。   
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定! 
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。 
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。   
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。   
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。   
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。   
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。   
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。    
You ask for it! 活该!
Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?
Are you kidding me? 跟我开玩笑啊?
Back in a moment! 马上回来!
Boys will be boys! 本性难移!
Come to the point! 有话直说!
Do I have to? 我一定要做吗?
Don't count on me! 别指望我!
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!
Don't give me that! 少来这套!
Don't let me down! 别让我失望!
Don't over do it! 别做过头了!
Drop me a line! 要写信给我!
Easy come easy go! 来得容易去也快!
Get a move on! 快点吧!
Give me a break! 饶了我吧!
Glad you like it! 很高兴你喜欢!
Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!
He always talks big! 他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser! 他是个骗子!
I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!
I just made it! 我做到了!
I watch my money! 视财如命!
I'll be right back! 我马上回来!
I'll check it out! 我去查查看!
I'll see to it! 我会留意的!
I'm down and out! 我穷困潦倒!
I'm in a hurry! 我赶时间!
I'm not that bad! 我没那么差吧?
I'm short on cash! 我缺钱!
I've got the blues! 我很郁闷!
It's Greek to me! 我完全不懂!
If I were you...=if I were in your shoes如果我是你...
It kills my eyes! 太好看了! 
It's no big deal! 没什么大不了的!
It’s worth a try! 值得一试!
Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
Know what I mean? 明白我的意思吧?
Let’s change the subject! 换个话题吧!
My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!
No pain no gain! 吃一堑长一智!
None of your business! 没你事!
She’s under the weather! 她今天很忧郁!
So far, so good! 还过得去!
Speaking of the devil! 说曹操,曹操到!
Stay away from me! 离我远点!
That makes no difference! 不都一样吗?
The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!
We better get going! 最好马上就走!
We’re all for it! 我们都赞成!
What’s on your mind? 你在想什么?
You are the boss! 你是老大!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word! 我保证!
You want a bet? 你敢打赌吗?
You’re pulling my leg! 你开玩笑吧?
You’re really kidding me! 真是笑死我了!
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +5
芬兰1985

ZxID:17072477

等级: 派派新人
举报 只看该作者 6楼  发表于: 2012-08-07 0
It's long story. 一言难尽。 ,I think,It's  a  long story",right??however,thank you!
本帖最近评分记录: 1 条评分 派派币 +1
蜜桃橙子

ZxID:9475092

等级: 脱颖而出
宠辱不惊,闲看庭前花开花落;去留无意,漫随天外云卷云舒。
举报 只看该作者 5楼  发表于: 2011-08-21 0
Thank you!
姬傲疯

ZxID:10318305

等级: 脱颖而出
关关雎鸠,在河之洲。窈窕小受,小攻好逑。
举报 只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2011-05-02 0
Thanks
醒握天下权,醉卧美人膝,薄唇轻启:“耽美神道!”
捕梦者

ZxID:14585317

等级: 牙牙学语
举报 只看该作者 地板   发表于: 2011-05-02 0
it's useful, tks
猪八戒三代

ZxID:11285017


等级: 热心会员
新学期适应期,可能会消失一阵
举报 只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2011-04-30 0
Thank you for sharing =3= i wonder why there are so little responses.
宁溪

ZxID:10763879

等级: 热心会员
生之有时,寻寻觅觅,看见幸福却又错过,脚下的路走走停停,回头看,原来不论美丑,都是珍贵的回 ..
举报 只看该作者 沙发   发表于: 2011-04-29 0
— (Carrie_小C) 在英语角请用英语顶贴哦 (2011-04-29 23:23) —
沙发~~很有用的句子~~
心若没有栖息的地方,到哪里都是流浪~
发帖 回复